Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Road to the Arnold: Kai Greene Workouts

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    lol at the people trashing Oscar and only have like 2 posts...The man knows his shit...Dorian schooled them yea but at the same time Oscar can school Dorian in some areas

Hahahahahahahaah!

No, he can't.

FAIL!

I would like you to back up your statement with facts and tell us one damn area of BB'ing where Oscar knows more than Dorian.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by biceps View Post
    why is everybody treating training like it is fucking rocket science? , I hate seing these Ex-pros and "training gurus" making huge dollars, telling people what worked for them. personal training should be left for those with certificates or people with a degree in sports science. I bet dorian or charles glass or any other guru knows jack shit about sarcomeres and actin-myosin crossbridges..

Are you fucking serious? Don't ever post something so stupid again. You should be slapped for being such a moron!

Hearing you say that a personal trainer with a "certificate" would be better at personal training and getting results than someone like Dorian Yates or Charles Glass shows your massive level of pitiful ignorance. Stupidity in the highest.

I have not seen as many assinine posts in this thread as I have witnessed in MD online in a LONG time! It is simply blowing me away!

Do you really think some no name with certification is better than Dorian at knowing how to best bring about results in a BBr? I am about to vomit from such stupidity. Wretchhh!

Do you really think someone having a sports sceince degree qualifies someone to train a pro BB'r just because they graduated from school? I am fainting from the retardation here.

One thing you will learn in this sport is that knowledge of it comes primarily through it's continued application and devoted, year on end reading about everything related to BB'ing, as well as learning from all those that came before you.

The vast amount of information that is to be learned in order properly apply every facet of the BB'ing lifestyle (which gets more in depth as a pro with all that contest prep invloves) can NEVER be learned in chool or from some stupid ass certification course.

You have a lot to learn brother. If wouldn't pay some 24 year old who just graduated from school and got his "certification" one damn cent of my money to train me because he won't know SHIT, but Dorian and Charles Glasse's knowledge is immense and cannot be learned from a school; it takes decades to learn everything those men have

You don't know dick. Think about what you say before you disrespect 2 of thew world's greatgest trainers with your ignorance.

Your post is going to the dunce list in the pit. Good job.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by BGJimmy View Post
    mate I am a PT and I will tell you something 90% of pt's (sports science degress etc) don't have a fucking clue, the certicates arn't woth the fucking paper there written on! it's actually scary!

Thanks you for posting that. I was waiting for someone to call out that ignorance. He has permanently lost all respect; at least for the next several years on MD.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigrod View Post
    I have seen pics over the last week and TRUST ME KAI LOOKS BIGGER AND BETTER THAN HE HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE A TOTAL FREAK! I want to come back and hear what all you have say come sat when the new Kai is unleashed and dominates the ASC. I love Branch and I am a huge fan of his and would also love to see him win or give Kai a run for his money. However, at 275-280 at 5'8 and fing shredded he will be tough to beat! Anyone care to make a friendly bet? I'll put up a can of Epoblast or Eponox that he wins! Come on all you experts hiding behind your keyboard....I'll be at the Xero Limits booth all weekend to collect my winnings!!!

I sure do hope he comes out how you are describing him Rodney.
    I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer702 View Post
    Seems to me that Kai was getting a little annoyed by Dorian.
    Kai was mad so he went straight to the dead lift without any straps.

Also Kai seemed to get annoyed when Dorian disrespected Oscar.

Over all great videos.
    I'm just seeing these. That was my intial feeling too. Don't know if it's accurate but I did sense that. Great videos. I would love to see Dorian go around and train with all the guys. He was very informative and highly entertaining. His sense of humor is dry and deliberate..Loved it MD

These videos are unbelievable! This is the funniest stuff I've ever seen. How can you not humor a 6X Mr. Olympia when he is training you?

Quote Originally Posted by BenBach View Post
    You've just got to watch his video to see the form he uses... Practice what he preaches comes to mind!
    Thanks, I have seen his video(s); Blood & Guts. I'll have to watch again and look closer, and maybe on a larger screen,..but,.. from memory,.. Dorian does seem to "loosen" his form when going very heavy,..particularlly on his heavy bent over barbell rows(70 degree). His range of motion shortens, he doesn't get the bar to his waist quite, and does tend to use more momentum to get the bar moving from the bottom,..but I'll watch it again.

Bringing this baby back. Maybe youll get off of Lee a little bit too.

This whole philosophy is a fake. He has good genes. Only needs to train hard...

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by otus View Post

Originally Posted by otus
    These guys are f*ing morons!!! How hard is it to follow simple direction!??!

It's not like Dorian is asking them to find the derivative of the secant line of f(x).

Oscar is a JOOOOOOOKKEEEE!!!! His ass is out of breath on the stairmaster going slow as hell. C'mon dude, kids have more stamina than Oscar.

Oscar thinks he was in Blood and Guts! He was so nice, then when he does the first lat exercise he's moaning, screaming, likes hes doing some heavy weights.

They both had to use straps for 225 deadlifts. Thats pathetic. Dorian put oscars ass in place, telling him that he "needs to start putting some f*ing weight" on the deadlift. Oscar did 10 reps for 225 and was way to dramatic.

Kai is a dumbass. He thinks he some sort of guru, talking like he's smart. He tries to use big words but he just can't pull it off. He's always trying to make his speeches legendary like if his words are going to be compared to Gandhi. He looked like a boy, taking advice from Dorian...like he never knew how to workout or something. He couldn't even do the first exercise the right way...WHAT A DUMBASS!! How many times does Dorian have to explain to this fool how to do it!!??

When 6 time Mr. O tells you to start squeezing, then slower on the negative, YOU do it. You don't start swinging like your on a swing set. They didn't even appriate his advice, Dorian was showing them out to do it and they didn't even listen. He told them not to use straps and they didn't listen.

Oscar is grunting too much, like he's a champion. He's fat!!! Out of shape!! No wonder Dorian didn't like him or Kai.

Kai couldn't even do the deadlift like Dorian told him. Kai kept touching the ground, bouncing the weight, he didn't even squeeze like Dorian said.

These people so stupid, they can't even take simple directions!!! And OSCAR is trainning Kai?!?!?! What a joke.!!

Kai also eat pounds of tilapia a day, his dumbass thinks that its good!??!?! Tilapia has more Omega 6 fatty acids then bacon and donuts. Tilapia has 11 times Omega 6 than Omege 3. Omega 6 clogs up arteries, is basically the oposite of Omega 3.

They are also talking about the law of attraction like there some spiritual saviors. "Mind muscle connection, blah blah blah, visualization, blah blah, Kai visualizes winning the Mr. O. in our mind he already won the Mr.O, blah blah blah, if you see it in your mind the it will manifest, blah blah" nothing but crap.

His ass got 4th not 3rd, not 2nd, and definitely not 1rst. How did that bullsH*t work for you guys (oscar and kai) ?!?!?! hahaha

Jay Cutler didn't do visualization, he beat you. Branch Warren didn't do visualization, he beat you. Dexter Jackson didn't do visualization, he beat you. I'm not saying 4th is bad, I'm saying that they claimed that law of attraction/visualization works, so obviously that law of attraction/visualization BS that they've been brainwashed to believe doesn't work.

I'll make a prediction, Oscar will get a heart attack before Kai wins Mr. O. And Kai is going to get 3rd or 4th in the arnold. Wait and see.
    i'm glad somebody said this. my thoughts exactly! and watching that oscar bitch train made me cringe.
    Last edited by <ULTRA-MEGA>; February 13th, 2012 at 07:13 AM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920