Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best Prejudging and Final Photos by Ace MD Photographer Per Bernal!!!

Default Best Prejudging and Final Photos by Ace MD Photographer Per Bernal!!!

Check out all MD photos this weekend. Ace MD Photographer Per Bernal will be shooting Thursday night Amateur Fitness, Figure, & Bikini and Friday and Saturday Men & Women’s Bodybuilding, Ms. International, and Pro Figure and Fitness. Keep checking back to our Contest Picture Section of the website.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1374
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Facebook Twitter Instagram

Per is one of the best!!!

Can't wait!

damm lets the games begin

Only thing on pictures I would like them to be segmented into callouts rather
    bunched together I typcially look at top 5 call out and then go from there but you have to start mid way through usually and take ages to find them....bar that can't wait for the arnold wish it was Friggen televised!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BGJimmy View Post
    Only thing on pictures I would like them to be segmented into callouts rather
    bunched together I typcially look at top 5 call out and then go from there but you have to start mid way through usually and take ages to find them....bar that can't wait for the arnold wish it was Friggen televised!!!
    There is a webcast on bodybuilding.com. I'm hooking my computer up to my 50" hdtv. ohh yeah!