Thread: Kai Greene Interview after Pre-Judging

Default Kai Greene Interview after Pre-Judging

Kai Greene interveiwed by Shawn Ray after Arnold Prejudging

VIDEO CLICK HERE

iWarrior

Good interview, finally get a straight up Kai Greene

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

GREAT INTERVIEW SHAWN!!

I heard Espnnews was looking for interviewers.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Again, he never answers the questions directly. He always uses some stupid metaphor like he is some kind of prophet. "Cross the T's and dot the I's" WHAT THE IN THE BLUE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? That's what you are gonna do until tonights finals? Kai just stop with your stupid logical mumbo jumbo and speak like a normal person.

Don't get me wrong, he has a great physique and I wouldn't be suprised if he won tonight.

Colemanesque

Kai made as many improvments in verbal communication as he did to his physique, which is saying a lot. Still needs some more work, but getting better.

Still, Kai looked pretty good, but next to Heath, we'll see.

Dexter was very good, but what happened to his quad seperation. If Dex had quads that more closely matched his upper body, I would have him as the winner, but not in this show.

Good interview.

Looks like he knows he will lose tonight.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Kai made as many improvments in verbal communication as he did to his physique, which is saying a lot. Still needs some more work, but getting better.

Still, Kai looked pretty good, but next to Heath, we'll see.

Dexter was very good, but what happened to his quad seperation. If Dex had quads that more closely matched his upper body, I would have him as the winner, but not in this show.

Good interview.

Mike, I agree with you completely, I think that Kai was not as evasive and deeply philosophical as he usually is but still not directly aswering questions either. I reallly hope that Phil gets the win tonight, nothing against Kai but really want Phil to have his due.

Banned

I'm personally glad he is all philosphical all the time, it's better then hearing 'I brought better condition this year, all the athletes are great' etc

It's definately nice to hear something different

Dexters right arm looks 2" bigger than his left..looks alot bigger but at the price of his conditioning. Kai looks very full but doesnt quite have the condition he has last year for te arnold...although improved from the olympia. Branch still is massive. Right pec and lat look off. Phil just has a narrow clavicle. Great improvements but think te clavicle will hold him 3rd or 2nd. IMO
    I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

Colemanesque

Phil is winning this show, period. Look at the video. Phil blows Kai away in the conditioning department and is a lot bigger than ever before. Phil might have narrow clavicles, but it isn't going to hurt him in this show. He is simply too much for anyone to handle.

Kai is the only guy up there who had the potetial to win even if Heath was on the money, but Kai didn't nail it and will lose for that reason. Still, even if Kai did nail his conditioning, I'm not sure he could beat this version of Heath, which is just awsome.

Heath is finally beginning to fullfill his destony as the world's #1 BB'r. He still isn't good enough to beat Jay, but if Heath could add about another 10-15 lb's with that same conditioning, he would be very tough for anyone to beat.

Heath will take over the O' throne after Jay retires, or possibly before if he can add that last 15 lb's of muscle before Jay retires.

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Phil is winning this show, period. Look at the video. Phil blows Kai away in the conditioning department and is a lot bigger than ever before. Phil might have narrow clavicles, but it isn't going to hurt him in this show. He is simply too much for anyone to handle.

Kai is the only guy up there who had the potetial to win even if Heath was on the money, but Kai didn't nail it and will lose for that reason. Still, even if Kai did nail his conditioning, I'm not sure he could beat this version of Heath, which is just awsome.

Heath is finally beginning to fullfill his destony as the world's #1 BB'r. He still isn't good enough to beat Jay, but if Heath could add about another 10-15 lb's with that same conditioning, he would be very tough for anyone to beat.

Heath will take over the O' throne after Jay retires, or possibly before if he can add that last 15 lb's of muscle before Jay retires.

There may be a nother Ronnie Out there you know...ok maybe not
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

that is a talent right there, avoid all the questions with a string of random words. He reminds me of MR. cheisel from grandma's boy.
    your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
    Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

1-Dexter
    2-Phil

**Heath is finally beginning to fullfill his destony as the world's #1 BB'r**. He still isn't good enough to beat Jay, but if Heath could add about another 10-15 lb's with that same conditioning, he would be very tough for anyone to beat.

/

**Grandios reasoning.

Put down the crackpipe.

Lucky we have level headed Shawn commenting the play by play. He has Kai for the win.

dumb! phil heath is amazing, but he is the new flex wheeler, always top 3 but will never win! no disrespect, but bone structure is a big deal in bodybuilding those narrow clavicles will keep him from having the mass needed to win!(just like flex wheeler!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast