Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Beast_freak's Dive into Darkness!

Quote Originally Posted by PanterA View Post
    Well the test at a gram is pretty certain at this point, lol. If not d bol, then I'll def use SD throughout the cycle. I'm looking at getting 1.5grams of d bol. I have heard some like HI say if using test 20-30mgs dbol is all you need. So I could do 30mgs for 50 days or bump it a bit for a little less time.

I have no access to anything else right now, but I plan on running tren during this cycle too. I'm going to start off with 210mgs (30mgs ED shot sub q), and go from there.
    Subq tren? Do you use a regular slin pin? How are the results on that?

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by PanterA View Post
    Well the test at a gram is pretty certain at this point, lol. If not d bol, then I'll def use SD throughout the cycle. I'm looking at getting 1.5grams of d bol. I have heard some like HI say if using test 20-30mgs dbol is all you need. So I could do 30mgs for 50 days or bump it a bit for a little less time.

I have no access to anything else right now, but I plan on running tren during this cycle too. I'm going to start off with 210mgs (30mgs ED shot sub q), and go from there.

I like the ED Sub-Q idea with Tren ace. As long as you don't get any swelling or hard lumps, then ED Sub-Q injects with tren ace sounds ideal.

Also, I am glad to see that you are starting at the correct dosage.
    Brother, you will have fun with the D-bol, Test and Tren. That cycle should work very well.

Are you going to use them all at once right off the bat, or are you going to try either Tren or D-bol one at a time, so you know how each one is affecting you?

With all 3 together, the tren will suck some of the water retention the D-bol will give, right out of your skin. The tren will make all your gains more solid instead of puffy and fleeting. Sure, there will be some water weight, but you will keep more of what you gain becasue you won't have as much water to drop post-cycle. Good luck, your getting bigger bro and about to get even bigger.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by tiny tim View Post
    Thanks for the advice Mike. As of the last year my source for orals has sucked ass! Fake dbol and weak anadrol. (anadrol worked ok at 100mg a day)
    I have been thinking about NPP for bulk and eq more for prep also, you just helped make up my mind.
    Thanks again bro.

If your source for orals sucks, don't worry, there is a very effective alternative.

If I were you, just like PanterA said, I would pick up a bottle of SD...it is very potent bro. I use it all the time; it is my favorite steroid, period, as far as what it does to my body.

Don't under estimate SD by any means. It is every bit as real of a steroid as D-bol or Drol, although mg for mg, it is MORE potent than D-bol and Anadrol. It would help your gains tremendously and IMMEDIATERLY!

As far as actual results go, it is probably the king as far as lean tissue growth goes (at least equal to Anadrol) and the 3rd most powerfull weight gainer behind M1-T and Anadrol. However, it is isn't to far behind in the weight gain department, with most people gain between 10-20 solid lb's after a 30 day cycle.....with NO water weight!

It won't cost you shit (about $30) and you will make big and fast gains within just a few weeks. It is also very good for strength gains, as well.

Any good brands still out there?

Didnt really feel like getting on the last 2 days. Yesterday was an off day and Saturday was a great workout. Also pinned 1cc Sust in the am on Saturday.

Back
    Pulldowns = 180/12 200/12 250/10 280/8
    Seated rows just to stretch the back and lower back.
    T bar Rows = 2 plates/15 4 plates/12 6 plates/8 7plates/6
    BB rows = 135/15 225/10 315/7
    Behind neck Pulldowns = 150/12 150/12 150/10
    Shoulder length Rope Rows = 60/20 80/20 100/15 140/8
    Wide grip straight arm pulldowns = 60/20 60/15 80/12 100/6

Also 30mg Winny...as done everyday.
    I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

What category are you going to compete in? I would suggest Junior because if you are doing Novice there are usually only three classes, lightweight, middle, and heavy.
    If you do Junior I believe they have a superheavy and there are not that many superheavies so you will place for sure. Just insight on an easier way to get a trophy...lol

Lol...I wasnt even sure. Im guessing junior now that you have mentioned that though. Im guessing I will be around 230-245 on stage. So super heavies is probably my best bet for a win haha.

Plus its my first big rodeo...I dont really want to go head to head with the big boys just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I like the ED Sub-Q idea with Tren ace. As long as you don't get any swelling or hard lumps, then ED Sub-Q injects with tren ace sounds ideal.

Also, I am glad to see that you are starting at the correct dosage.
    Brother, you will have fun with the D-bol, Test and Tren. That cycle should work very well.

Are you going to use them all at once right off the bat, or are you going to try either Tren or D-bol one at a time, so you know how each one is affecting you?

With all 3 together, the tren will suck some of the water retention the D-bol will give, right out of your skin. The tren will make all your gains more solid instead of puffy and fleeting. Sure, there will be some water weight, but you will keep more of what you gain becasue you won't have as much water to drop post-cycle. Good luck, your getting bigger bro and about to get even bigger.
    Well the d bol fell through

I'll just have to throw the SD in at some point before I run the tren. I realy do not want to run SD with tren.
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

1cc of sust this morning. Ive been getting better with the shots. No lumps or blood anymore. 30mgs winny. Plus other supplements for pre workout.

Chest
    Incline Bench = 135/20 225/12 295/8 315/6
    Decline Bench = 135/20 225/10 315/7 365/5
    Pec Dec Flyes = 180/12 220/10 250/8
    Incline Flyes = 40/12 50/10 60/10 80/6
    HS Incline Press = 2 plates/12 3 plates/9 3 plates +25lbs/7
    Cable crossovers = 60/12 80/10 100/8
    Dips = BW/15 BW/12 BW+45/8

Worked out today...it sucked...end of story.

Wait untill it kicks in... Has weight still been going up, or did that stop?

As in BW? No...I jumped up to 281 now im back down to 274. But my weight as for as working out keeps increasing.

Although I am happy about the transformation I can see in my body. Im losing fat...alot faster. I can see more and more of my abs. My shoulders have that "pop" look to them now and I have a pump almost all day...have veins popping out I only see when I diet down for competitions.

Heading to Houston April 30th-Mar 1st. Thinking of maybe hitting up Metroflex in Houston...anyone wanna join? Lol.

I'm a little ways away from there, broke, and it looks like busy as hell for a while now.

Banned

Good workouts man, why you change your name?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast