Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Essa Ibrahim Hassan Obaid & Maria Rita Bello Win Arnold Amateur

Default Essa Ibrahim Hassan Obaid & Maria Rita Bello Win Arnold Amateur

Essa Ibrahim Hassan Obaid from the United Arab Emirates and Maria Rita Bello from Argentina won the overall title of the men's and women's bodybuilding championships at the Arnold Amateur this morning! For pics go here! http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...ontestcode=263
    Attached Images Attached Images
    CLICK HERE to enter the world's largest bodybuilding contest photo database.

She looks incredible! I'm very impressed with her look and I'd say that she is ready for the pro ranks.

how did that guy win the overall!!! theres far more better physiques even shaun joseph got a better physique than him

Behemoth

Maria rita Bello won back to back Arnold Amateur titles. 2009-2010. She had even more ripped quads last year.

Default Essa Rules

He won the overall and the super heavy weight titles fair n square...U guyz r ref. or something? if yes so I bet any ref. would see him in the comparisons fisrt pose and take a one look at his waist ,definitions and other compititors bodies then would for sure know how he won even before completing the show. Esaa kick ass...Mahsaa ALLAH ...3ash ya wa7sh....Sherif men Masr Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    how did that guy win the overall!!! theres far more better physiques even shaun joseph got a better physique than him
    No, I was there...you put that guy next to anyone else on that stage and he blew them away...wasn't close at all.

look at those shoulders