Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2010 Arnold Prejudging Comparisons Video: Armchair judges, this is for you!

Wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post

CLICK HERE

This video was shot at the prejudging round. Do you agree with the judges?

Here is the scorecard:

fair enough Mike, i am new to posting in MD, i post on T-Nation from time to time. a may have prematurely jumped the gun passing judgment on you, all apologies.

just as some fail to see what Kai brings, i fail to see the overall in a phil health, he's incomplete to me and lacks the freaky aesthetic Kai does. to say Kai is done improving is silly however, granted he's 34 not 24 but what he's done from 2007 through now is crazy, to say he's capped out his potential is shortsighted.

getting big for big sake isn't wise at his size, e.g. more mass for the sake of of it, but he's an artist and will continue to add on where needed. his condition at the Grand Prix is a condition i think he'll continue to tap into as he balances his size. continues to fill out.

we can agree to disagree, and Phil did look great at the Arnold. to say all pros or all experts etc., feel a certain way is speculative at best.

Dave Palumbo and the head of the Aussie Pro, Ronnie Coleman himself have said that an ON Mr. Greene beats all, i agree with this. Kai doesn't have the width shoulder to shoulder of Jay but with both men ON i think Kai's condition makes Jay look a bit blurry...we'll have to wait and see.

again sorry for being new and not really being fair to you, regardless of how many posts i have, i apologize for the attacking nature of my post.

Good lifts to you if you train, stay anabolic and injury free.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by cyruseven View Post
    fair enough Mike, i am new to posting in MD, i post on T-Nation from time to time. a may have prematurely jumped the gun passing judgment on you, all apologies.

just as some fail to see what Kai brings, i fail to see the overall in a phil health, he's incomplete to me and lacks the freaky aesthetic Kai does. to say Kai is done improving is silly however, granted he's 34 Thought he was 36? not 24 but what he's done from 2007 through now is crazy, to say he's capped out his potential is shortsighted.
    I thought he was 36, which would put him towards the end of his game. Typically, you VERY rarely see guys improving too much beyween 36 and retirement.

Also, he hasn't really gotten much better between now and the 08' Arnold 2 years ago. He is no better than Last year and a lot of people feel he is actually not quite as good, being better at the 09' Australian pro.

getting big for big sake isn't wise at his size, e.g. more mass for the sake of of it, but he's an artist and will continue to add on where needed. his condition at the Grand Prix is a condition i think he'll continue to tap into as he balances his size. continues to fill out.
    Kai had superior conditoon at both the 09' Arnold/Australian and the 08' Arnold.

we can agree to disagree, and Phil did look great at the Arnold. to say all pros or all experts etc., feel a certain way is speculative at best.
    Of course, I'm sure Kai has his supporters, but the point I was trying to get across was that the large majority feel Phil should've won.

Dave Palumbo and the head of the Aussie Pro, Ronnie Coleman himself have said that an ON Mr. Greene beats all, i agree with this. Kai doesn't have the width shoulder to shoulder of Jay but with both men ON i think Kai's condition makes Jay look a bit blurry...we'll have to wait and see.
    I have to disagree. I don't think Kai has ever been as shredded as the best conditoned guys, such as Heath or Branch (Branch's lack of seperation makes him look less conditioned in photos, but if you ever see the guy in person, he is absolutely shredded as all hell and dry as a bone.

I also think Cutler is better conditioned from the front than Kai. Jay is pretty damn shredded and detailed from the front. Jay's legs from the rear are always in condition, about as much as Kai's, but Kai has better back and glute condition. I think Jay will dominate at this years Olympia if his condition is as good as last years.

again sorry for being new and not really being fair to you, regardless of how many posts i have, i apologize for the attacking nature of my post.
    Don't worry about it man.
    Good lifts to you if you train, stay anabolic and injury free.
    X2........

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsGuns View Post
    Let me know when yall get one...lol
    Head Judge Steve Weinberger explained the judging on another radio show! It was pretty good to be honest!

Default Sure..

I think, that you are not right. I can prove it. In it something is. Now all is clear, many thanks for the information. I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM. Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is and it is excellent idea. It is ready to support you. I think, that you commit an error.
    Seems there are qoutes from "IT collector" below
    http://internetforbeginners.info/adsense-that-works/
    http://internetforbeginners.info/bas...pinning-combo/
    http://internetforbeginners.info/ben...e-phone-cards/

Dedicated Noob

Kia and Phil looked great, but I feel Kai had better back and legs than Phil.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345