Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 35

Thread: Europa Show of Champions - Hartford, CT

  1. #1
    Bro Scientist JuicyGlamGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Glamorous USA!
    Posts
    4,730

    Default Europa Show of Champions - Hartford, CT

    2010-SCHEDULE & TICKET INFO – Hartford, CT

    July 23-24, 2010
    Connecticut Convention Center

    IFBB PRO EUROPA BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS

    Pro Men’s Bodybuilding - Pro Figure - Pro Fitness – Pro Bikini – 202 Pro Men
    IFBB PRO PRE-JUDGING:Friday3:00pmMain Stage *Must have seat ticketIFBB PRO FINALS: Saturday2:00pmMain Stage *Must have seat ticketIFBB PRO WOMEN MEETNG: Thursday 7:00pmHOTELIFBB PRO MEN MEETNG:Thursday8:00pmHOTEL


    “Come watch the Pro’s Train” VIP SEATING / or EXPO Standing room only

    NPC (Amateur) EUROPA BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS
    NPC Men & Women Bodybuilding - NPC Fitness - NPC Figure - NPC BikiniNPC PRE-JUDGING: Saturday8:30amMain Stage *Must have seat ticketNPC FINALS: Saturday7:00pmMain Stage *Must have seat ticketNPC MEETING: Friday6:30pmConvention Center

    SPORTS EXPO EVENTS:
    Friday Retail Buyers only: Noon-2:00 / Friday EXPO Open 2:00pm-
    Saturday EXPO 8:30am – 6:30pm
    • Custom Car Show
    • Grapplers Quest Grappling Tournament
    • American Strongman Championship
    • UFC Matt Hughes Champ Camp
    • Arm Wrestling Championship
    • Cover Model Contest
    • Hot Mom Contest

    • Martial Arts
    • Strongman
    • Powerlifting
    • USA Wrestling
    • Kick USA
    • Kids Midway
    • Sports Supplement Vendors



    TICKET INFO _______________________________________________

    EXPO TICKET: (SPECIAL 2 DAY EXPO TICKET $30) EXPO tickets purchased at door.
    Cost per day: $20 Ages 14-Adult / $10 Ages 6-12 / Ages 5 under FREE
    • For listed events, see above SPORTS EXPO EVENTS.
    IFBB PRO EUROPA BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS
    Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – Pro Figure - Pro Fitness – Pro Bikini - 202 Pro Men
    ***Free Friday EXPO admission with purchase of Friday Pro-Pre-Judging ticket***
    IFBB PRO VIP PACKAGE: $100-Up front seating, Pre-Judging & FinalsPRO PRE-JUDGING:$50-Reserved / $35 General / $10 Ages 6-12 / Ages 5 under FREEPRO FINALS: $75-Reserved / $50 General / $10 Ages 6-12 / Ages 5 under FREE


    NPC (Amateur) EUROPA BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS
    NPC Men & Women Bodybuilding - NPC Fitness - NPC Figure - NPC Bikini
    *** Free Saturday EXPO admission with purchase of NPC or IFBB ticket*** NPC VIP PACKAGE: $100 -Up front seating, Pre-Judging & FinalsNPC PRE-JUDGING: $25 General / $10 Ages 6-12 / Ages 5 under FREENPC FINALS:$50-Reserved /$35 General / $10 Ages 6-12 / Ages 5 under FREE
    You must purchase a seat ticket if you want to attend the IFBB or NPC (Bodybuilding-Fitness-Figure-Bikini) Main Stage area.
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

  2. #2
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    8,361
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    what they do, change the place and the date for this show?? crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Bro Scientist JuicyGlamGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Glamorous USA!
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    No there is 3 shows...
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

  4. #4
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    8,361
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    thx, girl, see blondes, that's me, don't know better, loololo how r u doin'




    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    No there is 3 shows...

  5. #5
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    Juicy I thought they were gonna have Womens Pro as well???

  6. #6
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    8,361
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    IFBB PRO, fig, fit, and bik, but not fbbers sad it's it
    Last edited by SISTEROFJESUS; March 11th, 2010 at 11:16 AM. Reason: FIX THINGS

  7. #7
    Bro Scientist JuicyGlamGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Glamorous USA!
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    thx, girl, see blondes, that's me, don't know better, loololo how r u doin'
    LOL its ok! They are having one in florida, dallas, and CT. Im good how are you?
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

  8. #8
    Bro Scientist JuicyGlamGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Glamorous USA!
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Juicy I thought they were gonna have Womens Pro as well???
    Lil Mama they are having the womens too. According to their site...

    2010 IFBB EUROPA BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS - HARTFORD

    presents

    IFBB PRO OPEN WOMEN'S BODY BUILDING - IFBB PRO FIGURE - IFBB PRO BIKINI

    PRO CHECK LIST TO COMPETE

    Request your contract early. ***It helps to get your contract signed as far out as possible.
    Contact the Ifbbproleague@aol.com and request a contract to compete in the: Hartford- Europa Battle of Champions

    Book your Hotel NOW! Hotel is attached to the Convention Center & will sell out at the special rate.

    COMPETITORS MEETING:

    PRO OPEN WOMEN'S BODY BUILDING - IFBB PRO FIGURE - IFBB PRO BIKINI

    Thursday, July 22nd 2010 Hotel: 7:00pm

    OFFICIAL CONTEST HOTEL: (Hotel is attached to the Connecticut Convention Center)
    Book your room directly from the this web site

    IFBB PRO WOMEN’S BB-$6,000 IFBB PRO FIGURE-$6,000 IFBB PRO BIKINI-$4,0001st$3,0001st$3,0001st$2,0002nd$2,0002nd$2,0001st$1 ,0003rd$1,0003rd$1,0001st$1,000


    We are please to announce that Ed & I will be Sponsoring the
    IFBB Pro Women's Bodybuilding Best Poser Award.
    · $1,000 - Women’s Bodybuilding Best Poser Award

    PROMOTER:ED & BETTY PARISOE-MAIL: BettyPariso@aol.comPHONE: (817) 498-3631 Office & FaxWEB SITE: www.visionstarinc.com
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

  9. #9
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    8,361
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    blone and crazy, and i thx u 4 askin' in ur avatar u look very tiny next to the giant muscle men





    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    LOL its ok! They are having one in florida, dallas, and CT. Im good how are you?

  10. #10
    Bro Scientist JuicyGlamGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Glamorous USA!
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    I know! I love it! It's a Juicy Sandwich lol
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

  11. #11
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    8,361
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    thx girl, now i know there's a IFBB PRO fbbers part of this show, cool




    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    Lil Mama they are having the womens too. According to their site...

    2010 IFBB EUROPA BATTLE OF CHAMPIONS - HARTFORD

    presents

    IFBB PRO OPEN WOMEN'S BODY BUILDING - IFBB PRO FIGURE - IFBB PRO BIKINI

    PRO CHECK LIST TO COMPETE

    Request your contract early. ***It helps to get your contract signed as far out as possible.
    Contact the Ifbbproleague@aol.com and request a contract to compete in the: Hartford- Europa Battle of Champions

    Book your Hotel NOW! Hotel is attached to the Convention Center & will sell out at the special rate.

    COMPETITORS MEETING:

    PRO OPEN WOMEN'S BODY BUILDING - IFBB PRO FIGURE - IFBB PRO BIKINI

    Thursday, July 22nd 2010 Hotel: 7:00pm

    OFFICIAL CONTEST HOTEL: (Hotel is attached to the Connecticut Convention Center)
    Book your room directly from the this web site

    IFBB PRO WOMEN’S BB-$6,000 IFBB PRO FIGURE-$6,000 IFBB PRO BIKINI-$4,0001st$3,0001st$3,0001st$2,0002nd$2,0002nd$2,0001st$1 ,0003rd$1,0003rd$1,0001st$1,000


    We are please to announce that Ed & I will be Sponsoring the
    IFBB Pro Women's Bodybuilding Best Poser Award.
    · $1,000 - Women’s Bodybuilding Best Poser Award

    PROMOTER:ED & BETTY PARISOE-MAIL: BettyPariso@aol.comPHONE: (817) 498-3631 Office & FaxWEB SITE: www.visionstarinc.com

  12. #12
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    Juicy I pulled out my list that the IFBB sent me for 2010 comp and it is listed as one of the 6 for women this year....List goes as follows Phoenix, Ms.International, New York, Pro Bodybuilding(tampa), Europa Battle of Champions Women's (Hartford), Ms. O.....Sooo was there a change in the venue???

  13. #13
    Bro Scientist JuicyGlamGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Glamorous USA!
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    No lil mama i am talking about hartford ct. It says there will be Pro Women's Bodybuilding. You should come and do it!! The hotel is not bad! Its $150.00 a night! Comeeeeee we are going because we have to go support my DH! He is doing the 202 and under Pro Show!
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

  14. #14
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    8,361
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    u ssssssssooooooo silly girl




    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    I know! I love it! It's a Juicy Sandwich lol

  15. #15

    Default

    competitor list ? and how can i buy tickets ? is there a official web site for this ?

  16. #16
    Team MD Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,732
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Juicy I thought they were gonna have Womens Pro as well???
    The Parisos have sworn off women bodybuilding due to a bad experience a few years ago at the Dallas Europa.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

  17. #17
    Spotter C.Coronato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    332
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Ill be there with Animal Pak. We will have a booth set up there, and are having a big event on Sunday following the expo .. Check it out here:

    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31916

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •