Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real vs enhanced female beauty and sex appeal

Default Real vs enhanced female beauty and sex appeal

It amazes me to see and learn about the lengths some woman will go to enhance their looks and overall sex appeal.
    Make up, lipo, botox, boob jobs , nails, and hair extensions/wigs are all in common use. Others often use girdles to pull in or padded bras/pantys to poke out in the right places.
    Just about EVERY woman I have ever seen seems to do something articial to enhance what she has. But where does it cross the line?

I believe I am typical guy and can admit to enjoying a few things that woman do to add to their sex appeal. Here is my short list of common stuff I like along with most men.

1. high heels ! I never realized just how much of a differenge the right heels can make in helping a woman look sexy.

2. the right bra ! a little lift and push can really show off that cleavage.

3. short skirt - the tight style can show off the hips/butt. I kinda like seeing woman wear those short-flared skirts. I call 'em froo-froo skirts when my wife wears one.

4. tight jeans - no explanation needed here hehe
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Some women will use steroids to try and "enhance" their appearance as well. It's amazing the lengths some go to.

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

Any female with a great attitude can be sexy and appealing whether real or enhanced. It's not what ya wear on your body or what ya put into your body.

Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Any female with a great attitude can be sexy and appealing whether real or enhanced. It's not what ya wear on your body or what ya put into your body.
    Disagree. If their attitude was truly great they wouldn't be insecure enough to mutilate themselves in various ways. Someone who is confident with themself as is is sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    Yeah but is she weighs 300 lbs with zits all over face and has chronic gas, she ain't sexy no matter how great her attitude is
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

In addition to attitude, I'll vote for abs on a girl!
    Trying really hard not to be a lurker anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    Some women will use steroids to try and "enhance" their appearance as well. It's amazing the lengths some go to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    Disagree. If their attitude was truly great they wouldn't be insecure enough to mutilate themselves in various ways. Someone who is confident with themself as is is sexy.
    ya know what.. I are sick of your mouth.. any woman that has visible muscle is not there for you to be a disrespectful bitch to. i would LOVE for you to have the balls to say that to ANY of these woman to their face and see how fast you end up in ICU

you are on a body building forum.. this is not a male exclusive sport.. if you dont like it then go watch football instead

And the point of this thread is...? Yeah, women AND men do things to make themselves look and feel better, wow what a fresh idea. I should start a thread about how far junkies will go to get there fix but I'm not into starting threads for threads sake.

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

Well Howard ya might not find that sexy but someone will.....there's a someone for everyone whether she be fat, skinny, zit faced or not. Someone will find her sexy because THAT PERSON might be the nicest caring giving person they know and they might have a wonderful attitude. LOOKS DONT MAKE A PERSON... and yes It might help to be good looking but if ya fake ya fake buddy and all the cosmetic surgery high heels and slutty clothes wont help hide a freaking ugly attitude.

Now to get off my soap box ur question is where does it cross the line? That depends on the individual... trying to achieve perfection is something that is unattainable and usually a person trying to attain perfection will never be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Yeah but is she weighs 300 lbs with zits all over face and has chronic gas, she ain't sexy no matter how great her attitude is

I have some mixed feelings on this I think some women have different ideas of what they can do to make themselves feel sexy. Some women may not feel they need to do certain things like botox, boobs etc.to make themselves feel sexy they feel it from the inside they may feel that their looks are fine the way they are and that is fine. Some women may feel it takes a little more for them to feel sexy and that is also fine. I don't think any one person can decide what every woman can do to make them more appealing.

I personally think there is nothing wrong with fixing yourself up nice makeup, nice outfit, high heel shoes, to make yourself feel outstandingly beautiful I personally like to fix up and make my hubby take notice it's a feeling I enjoy!!! No woman is perfect and there is no reason she should have to feel like she has to be to try to impress a certain man or individual.

Just my opinon!!!
    I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.~Marilyn Monroe

I'm right there with you, Playmate.

Growing up, I was very overweight. As any teen, I had zits, and because I'm a gal I started using make-up to cover it. I quickly realized that covering up the zits with make-up only made the zits worse and required more make-up and developed this endless cycle. I thought, "I think some guys at school are cute and they have zits, so why should I automatically be ugly for having a couple zits?" So I let my skin clear up naturally, and realized that natural beauty is, well, natural and beautiful. After all, if we think men are sexy and they don't need to wear foundation and eyeliner, then why should we feel that we need to? Plus, taking care of your skin (from the inside and out) gives you a glow and lets your health shine through, which is also very appealing. I also noticed overweight guys at my school and thought they were cute, so I figured that my weight shouldn't hold me back.

As a woman now into lifting, I get some people (male and female) giving me a negative attitude. I figure, "So what?" Let me be me. I have a passion and I pursue it, I'm not hurting anyone, and I feel great. I don't let their perception of what "feminine" is ruin my perception of what "happy me" is. I don't think anyone, male or female, should feel like they should be subjected to living up to other people's expectations of "masculine" or "feminine" or "handsome" or "beautiful." After all, as someone else said here, someone is going to find you attractive, so you may as well just be yourself!

As biological creatures, we're attracted to two things (other than the obvious sex appeal stuff): health and confidence. We want healthy, confident people to be our friends, our employees, our employers, our lovers, you name it. Confidence is key. And it's confidence that adds that spring to your step, that out-going personality, and that great smile and laugh that attract other people. All the boob jobs and botox in the world can't fix a broken personality or fractured self-esteem. If I have perky tits and perfect make-up, but I'm so self-conscious that I drive everyone around me crazy with how often I look in the mirror or cover my mouth when I chew, then no one's going to want to be around me.

Now, I do like to get "done up" every now and again. It's more like...like playing dress-up to me. Smokey eyes and high heels are the same as lingerie, in my opinion: you don't need it, but it's fun to do sometimes to change things up.
    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Nobody

Its a mental game with women. If we feel sexy about ourselves then it radiates to others making us more attractive to others. A woman has to have a good self image. first and foremost is the question "Do we feel attrctive? iIf not we have to reach inside and figure out what will make us comfortable in our own skin, do what it takes to be happy with our bodies and with that accomplished then we are happier people and others can pick up on that. Less negative waves = more attractive individual!! No one like a jealous crabby woman no matter how you look! AND FYI, I work at a weight loss center and my advice to all women is....Bottom line....Watch what you eat! Lipo is expensive and the fat comes back! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy G View Post
    Its a mental game with women. If we feel sexy about ourselves then it radiates to others making us more attractive to others. A woman has to have a good self image. first and foremost is the question "Do we feel attrctive? iIf not we have to reach inside and figure out what will make us comfortable in our own skin, do what it takes to be happy with our bodies and with that accomplished then we are happier people and others can pick up on that. Less negative waves = more attractive individual!! No one like a jealous crabby woman no matter how you look! AND FYI, I work at a weight loss center and my advice to all women is....Bottom line....Watch what you eat! Lipo is expensive and the fat comes back! LOL!
    Hey, Peggy....I see this is your first post!

Welcome to MD!

I think it's hard to really point to something and say "this is crossing the line", I mean... Some people will think the same about bodybuilding, that it's just "too much", but for some it's not about sex appeal... So maybe for some women it just makes them feel better about themselves to wear makeup or they like it for some reason, and if so then go for it? But personality is still really important, a sweet and caring girl will always be more attractive to me than a girl who looks great on paper, but in reality is a total b*tch. Maybe the "enhanced" girls get more good first impressions, but if they don't reflect the same quality on the inside then people will tire of them VERY quickly! Also remember that people have very different taste, maybe some are not as common but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be room for everyone. You can find fat people, female bodybuilders and skinny men in good and healthy relationships, and you can find attractive men or women that don't have their lives figured out one bit, even if they'd want to be a relationship, some can't! So looks aren't everything.

i agree if it makes the lady feel sexy/better looking whats wrong with that, aint it right theres someone for everyone and going to the gym helps change the way you look so im all for it you go girls. by the way im a guy just looking at what you girls get up to im no pevo

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by awesome26 View Post
    i agree if it makes the lady feel sexy/better looking whats wrong with that, aint it right theres someone for everyone and going to the gym helps change the way you look so im all for it you go girls. by the way im a guy just looking at what you girls get up to im no pevo
    See bold above: denial which preceeds accusation is a sign of guilt.

Nobody

Female expect best health so they adopt a lot of action so we will consider best health and having a struggle for best so never hesitate any matter discuss for best health.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast