Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 182

Thread: Ultimate Cheat Food/Meal Thread...

  1. #18
    Spotter bigben0426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wellsville NY
    Posts
    166

    Default

    An ice cream shop called Middleton's up here makes a thing called the pigs dinner, OH YEEEAAAAHH!!!!! To put it simply, it's a 40 oz. banana split. Also a close second would be good chicken wings(I'm an hour away from Buffalo) pizza, hot roast beef sub, triple whoppers, cheese cake, starwberry-rubarb pie, my homemade venison chili, Mom's chicken and biscuits, I'm going to stop now

  2. #19
    vargasty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigben0426 View Post
    An ice cream shop called Middleton's up here makes a thing called the pigs dinner, OH YEEEAAAAHH!!!!! To put it simply, it's a 40 oz. banana split. Also a close second would be good chicken wings(I'm an hour away from Buffalo) pizza, hot roast beef sub, triple whoppers, cheese cake, starwberry-rubarb pie, my homemade venison chili, Mom's chicken and biscuits, I'm going to stop now
    go to cold stone lol

  3. #20

    Default

    My girl makes this evil Peanut Butter slice.

    Its like 2 inches thick, always burn my tounge when it comes out the oven just cant wait hahaha

    Its got shitloads of peanut butter and sweet oh so tasty condensed milk aswell.
    Good on the lips but oh so bad on the hips

  4. #21

    Default

    I give mad props to Cold Stone! Nothing beats the birthday cake creation with cake batter sweet cream ice cream and 4 different candies and candy bars, its a orgasm in your mouth on every bite! I kid you not! Lts not mess around either, go with the "gotta have it" size! Oh and get it in the chocolate coverd waffle bowl with sprinkles too!

    Speaking of which, its been months since I had one of these damn things.......hmmmmmm
    MS - Human Sport Performance
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

  5. #22
    Behemoth kiMbergman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    french fries.

  6. #23
    Amateur Threat bndniron4evrgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    a wee bit above 5,000 feet........
    Posts
    1,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    I give mad props to Cold Stone! Nothing beats the birthday cake creation with cake batter sweet cream ice cream and 4 different candies and candy bars, its a orgasm in your mouth on every bite! I kid you not! Lts not mess around either, go with the "gotta have it" size! Oh and get it in the chocolate coverd waffle bowl with sprinkles too!

    Speaking of which, its been months since I had one of these damn things.......hmmmmmm
    Our small town cold stone closed it's doors last year I can't believe that they weren't selling enough ice cream.....but, we do have a dairy queen.....

  7. #24

    Default

    That might be the worst news I have herd of since Milwaukee lost its east side chocolate factory last year. I feel for you bro, I feel for ya!
    MS - Human Sport Performance
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

  8. #25

    Smile The cheaters cheat meal!

    I had this raging drive to have a real nasty cheat meal just a couple days ago. Its been 2-3 weeks since I had anything even moderatly bad for me in terms of junk food or processed foods. I was thinking about keeping it minimal by going with a bowl of cereal with whey or some whole wheat pancakes with maple syrup etc. Then I got the idea to make a kick ass shake that would do justice both psychologicaly and nutritionaly.

    4 tbsp ovaltine
    2 tbsp natty pb
    1/2 cup ff cottage cheese
    2 oz ff cream cheese
    1 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
    1/2 scoop chocolate whey
    2 full low fat grahm crackers


    I threw this all together with some cold water and 10-12 ice cubes and blended it up. Pure heaven in a mug my friends! Pure heaven!

    I would say that I did minimal damage with this creation. Maybe even helpfull in that I did 2, 25 minute tempo runs and my 90 minute workout today. The cals (good cals) would help I would think.
    MS - Human Sport Performance
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

  9. #26
    killinweights
    Guest

    Default

    just fuckin nachos was my last cheat meal and oh did it taste ever so deviantly good

  10. #27
    Behemoth kiMbergman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    I prefer NOT to have to cook/prepare what ever my cheat meal is.
    I really don't care what it is as long as *I* don't have to prepare it!

    I might be up for trying that shake, though!
    Wonder if my husband will prepare it for me!?!

  11. #28
    killinweights
    Guest

    Default

    yeah im the same way if i start making it i end up making it as clean as possible and its not a true cheat meal

  12. #29

    Question The psyche of cheating

    On the topic of cheat meals becoming "weak cheat meals" when we prepare them oursleves vs having it made and ready to eat......

    Do any of you ever get "pre-cheat" regret? As in when you just about to get to the buffet line, ice cream shop, nacho stand, donut counter etc, that you begin to have all your urges and drives to eat like mad quickly shift into feelings of uncertainty, uneasyness, doubt? Then you start subbing in ways to reduce the cheat meal, change the cheat meal, reduce the cheat meal, or maybe even skip the cheat meal all together?

    I get this every damn time I go for a cheat of any kind, small or large. I only cheat 1-2 times in a 3-4 week period when in the off-season and its almost always ice cream or pancakes, even then I get these feelings every time, I cannot seem to just let go and eat!
    MS - Human Sport Performance
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

  13. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    On the topic of cheat meals becoming "weak cheat meals" when we prepare them oursleves vs having it made and ready to eat......

    Do any of you ever get "pre-cheat" regret? As in when you just about to get to the buffet line, ice cream shop, nacho stand, donut counter etc, that you begin to have all your urges and drives to eat like mad quickly shift into feelings of uncertainty, uneasyness, doubt? Then you start subbing in ways to reduce the cheat meal, change the cheat meal, reduce the cheat meal, or maybe even skip the cheat meal all together?

    I get this every damn time I go for a cheat of any kind, small or large. I only cheat 1-2 times in a 3-4 week period when in the off-season and its almost always ice cream or pancakes, even then I get these feelings every time, I cannot seem to just let go and eat!


    Yeah dude.....I always wait till 7pm on sunday night to cheat....but sometimes i never quite make it there....say I'm at the grocery store (fixated on cheat meal in about an hour) and I roll pass the natural food section....you know the one with all the shit in the bins like granola and cashews and ya'll know what i'm talking about. Yeah so sometimes i end up taking a couple of nibbles.....or if there is some almonds or something sitting around the house or extra (usually high fat) diet food laying around....5pm or 6pm comes and i end up starting with like a 1/4 or 1/2 cup of nuts or 1.5 tbsp of nat peanut butter to get me warmed up for my cheat meal......god damn me.

    Moral of the story - never go to the grocery store before your cheat meal.

  14. #31

    Default

    Note taken!
    MS - Human Sport Performance
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

  15. #32

    Default

    ok, in five weeks I want you to bump this thread so I can come back and make this shake!

  16. #33
    Amateur Threat llllern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    LRN483 5% off @ trueprotein
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    I like frozen whipcream
    LRN483 5% off at www.trueprotein.com

  17. #34

    Default

    So yeah, just had the greatest cheat meal in history last night:

    Chinese food (egg roll, crab rangoon, the red sweet and sour sauce, rice, general tso's chicken)
    Oreos and almonds mashed in chocolate ice cream
    Bran Muffin Bread

    pretty much miserable today, but did 2 hours of low IT cardio and i feel a little better. Haha but it was worthit!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •