Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Cheat Food/Meal Thread...

my best cheat day ever is

1 large order of breadsticks
    and 3 slices of Jets Pizza

chocolate and nut waffle bowl from Dairy Queen

also finished my sisters blizzard hahah

Quote Originally Posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    On the topic of cheat meals becoming "weak cheat meals" when we prepare them oursleves vs having it made and ready to eat......

Do any of you ever get "pre-cheat" regret? As in when you just about to get to the buffet line, ice cream shop, nacho stand, donut counter etc, that you begin to have all your urges and drives to eat like mad quickly shift into feelings of uncertainty, uneasyness, doubt? Then you start subbing in ways to reduce the cheat meal, change the cheat meal, reduce the cheat meal, or maybe even skip the cheat meal all together?

I get this every damn time I go for a cheat of any kind, small or large. I only cheat 1-2 times in a 3-4 week period when in the off-season and its almost always ice cream or pancakes, even then I get these feelings every time, I cannot seem to just let go and eat!

I hear ya with the "pre-cheat" anxiety! Usually as I'm planning on the food I'm excited. I prefer to order something as I don't want to cook it myself and have left over ingredients!! Anyway as soon as I leave to pick it up I start doubting it...then I feel guilty until that first bite hits my tongue Luckily for me, even though I sometimes almost skip a cheat meal; I have my loving girlfriend (same diet as me) who has no regrets and makes sure we have our scheduled cheat meal!!!

Default THE OFFICIAL CHEAT MEAL THREAD

OK this is the official cheat meal thread (people on dave's diet will love this the most). Post the cheat meal u had this week. I will begin:

230 grams Doritos with melted swiss cheese,
    100 grams sour cream and sweet chilli potato chips,
    One glass of milk with some coffee.

as usual feel bloated after but damn i needed it!

godiva chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory, damn was that good lol

barbeque chicken pizza, with onion, green peppers and mushroom....thin crust
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

5% off your next TrueProtein order: SNS110

1.5 lbs home-made chili with 2 pounds home-made potato wedges, topped with 2 cups of melted cheddar cheese, followed an hour later by 7 home-made chocolate cookies topped in 8 oz low fat high carb peanut butter and whipped cream. Best cheat meal of my diet thus far!! turned out to be around 3200 cals.

Had pizza last week. Tomorrow is my big cheat meal. Don't know what I'll hve

the nearest fast food drivethru.

taco bell taquitos are good after a workout. mcgriddles are splendid in the morning. and you can't beat a wendy's double cheeseburger at night.

=====

Rob Z
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and anyone else!

Spotter

Next cheat meal is coming up on sunday. Last week i had fried calamari, a big ass bowl of penne pasta ala vodka with chicken, a cannoli, and then a big ass piece of caramel cake.

This week im going to a steakhouse. Prolly get an 8 oz filet mignon with a shitload of french fries, onion rings, side of mac n cheese. After i think im gonna hit up COLDSTONE - and get something good. I've only been there a few times and dont really know what to get. Any suggestions? STFU & SMFC u eat like a str8 up monster. You ever hit up coldstone?? Also, i know you've been following dave's diet. How long u been on it? how u weigh, bodyfat % ??

Sunday night, I will warm up with 6-8 tablespoons of naturaly peanut butter warmed up in the microwave and then mash in raw almonds and walnuts till it's like a mixture you can eat with a spoon.......I can't wait. I will then proceed to have some burrito's i created last week, steak, mexi-rice (made from scratch), cheddar, and saute'd onion and red bell pepper, all rolled into a tortilla and then seared shut with olive oil. After that i will consume a honey-roasted turkey and cheddar omlette. I got this meal to a perfect 300-320g of carbs. I'M SWEET!

looking forward to taco time's mexi fries deluxe tomorrow night
    mexi fried tater tots, sour cream, taco beef, nacho cheese and loads of SALSA
    fuck I can't wait...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by SONOFMIKEMENTZER View Post
    OK this is the official cheat meal thread (people on dave's diet will love this the most). Post the cheat meal u had this week. I will begin:

230 grams Doritos with melted swiss cheese,
    100 grams sour cream and sweet chilli potato chips,
    One glass of milk with some coffee.

as usual feel bloated after but damn i needed it!
    THATS DISGUSTING NO WONDER WHY YOUR ABS LOOK LIKE @(%*(@#_*% COME ON MAN DONT EAT THAT SHIT !!

IM JUST BEING TOUGH ON YOU CAUSE YOUR A GOOD GUY
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

ALL THAT SHIT IS GROSS! HOW DO YOU GUYS EAT THAT CRAP????

A TRUE BODYBUILDER SHOULD LOOK GOOD ALL YEAR ROUND. AND THAT WILL DEFFINETELY PREVENT YOU FROM LOOKING GOOD YEAR ROUND. HAVE A CHEAT MEAL NOT A CHEAT DAY.

JEEZZZZZZ
    I love a hard penis in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by DerekAnthony View Post
    ALL THAT SHIT IS GROSS! HOW DO YOU GUYS EAT THAT CRAP????

A TRUE BODYBUILDER SHOULD LOOK GOOD ALL YEAR ROUND. AND THAT WILL DEFFINETELY PREVENT YOU FROM LOOKING GOOD YEAR ROUND. HAVE A CHEAT MEAL NOT A CHEAT DAY.

JEEZZZZZZ

BEEFCAKE!!!!

GameofInches is a fictional character and anything GameofInches says is fiction.

Question about cheat meal....
    How does this sound for a cheat meal (is it too much or fine for Dave's diet?)....

2 slices pepparoni pizza
    1 mushroom calzone
    1 Friendlys sundaes to go
    http://friendlys.com/ice_cream/home/icecream.aspx#togo

Thanks guys!

vargasty

Quote Originally Posted by GameofInches View Post
    Question about cheat meal....
    How does this sound for a cheat meal (is it too much or fine for Dave's diet?)....

2 slices pepparoni pizza
    1 mushroom calzone
    1 Friendlys sundaes to go
    http://friendlys.com/ice_cream/home/icecream.aspx#togo

Thanks guys!
    That's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekAnthony View Post
    THATS DISGUSTING NO WONDER WHY YOUR ABS LOOK LIKE @(%*(@#_*% COME ON MAN DONT EAT THAT SHIT !!

IM JUST BEING TOUGH ON YOU CAUSE YOUR A GOOD GUY
    i thought it was fucked up...I read dave said u can eat up to like 400 carbs (which sounds ridiculous)... that reached about 200 carbs so i thought it was ok.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast