Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Cheat Food/Meal Thread...

5% off your next TrueProtein order: SNS110

Quote Originally Posted by JLopez4 View Post
    Next cheat meal is coming up on sunday. Last week i had fried calamari, a big ass bowl of penne pasta ala vodka with chicken, a cannoli, and then a big ass piece of caramel cake.

This week im going to a steakhouse. Prolly get an 8 oz filet mignon with a shitload of french fries, onion rings, side of mac n cheese. After i think im gonna hit up COLDSTONE - and get something good. I've only been there a few times and dont really know what to get. Any suggestions? STFU & SMFC u eat like a str8 up monster. You ever hit up coldstone?? Also, i know you've been following dave's diet. How long u been on it? how u weigh, bodyfat % ??
    lol thanks bro. i started at 212 at 13-14%bf, down to 182, 7%bf, gonna get to maybe 4-5% at 175 within these last 5 weeks, then maybe back up to 180 when I carb up a bit.

ps hell yes I hit up coldstone like a muthafucka!
    last time I got a quart of cak batter with oreos and reese's pb cups mixed in. it was delicious!

For my B-Day, I'm going to Longhorn Steakhouse, ordering a 20oz t-bone rare, cinnamon apples, sweet potato, and this HUGE chocolate cake for desert. All I can say is "Carb what?"

just had six peices of this upside down pan pizza, called Gaetanos. it is ridiculous. then i had a pint of ben and jerrys chubby hubby, then a half of someone elses mint choc chunk ben and jerrys.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by STFU & SMFC! View Post
    lol thanks bro. i started at 212 at 13-14%bf, down to 182, 7%bf, gonna get to maybe 4-5% at 175 within these last 5 weeks, then maybe back up to 180 when I carb up a bit.

last time I got a quart of cak batter with oreos and reese's pb cups mixed in. it was delicious!
    Damn good shit. You been on the diet for a while now, right? Another 5 weeks - for a total of how many weeks? 16? Good to hear that your bodyfat has been dropping like that b/c sometimes when im having my cheat meal i feel like im shooting myself in the foot, but if everyone else is seeing results and continuing their progress, i prolly wont stress over it anymore. I started the diet 3 weeks ago at 247. Im now down to 234. Best part is im holding on to my muscle.

Thanks for the suggestion, im gonna hit up coldstone and try that lol sounds good as hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STFU & SMFC! View Post

umm do i even need to say it
    BEEFCAKE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    umm do i even need to say it
    cake batter ice cream? why you rollin your eyes at that? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JLopez4 View Post
    Damn good shit. You been on the diet for a while now, right? Another 5 weeks - for a total of how many weeks? 16? Good to hear that your bodyfat has been dropping like that b/c sometimes when im having my cheat meal i feel like im shooting myself in the foot, but if everyone else is seeing results and continuing their progress, i prolly wont stress over it anymore. I started the diet 3 weeks ago at 247. Im now down to 234. Best part is im holding on to my muscle.

Thanks for the suggestion, im gonna hit up coldstone and try that lol sounds good as hell!!!
    Im doing it for a total of 17 weeks, only because I started off kinda slow in the beggining, will post pics when Im all finished for sure!!

I had a sushi/asian food buffet tonight followed by a DQ blizzard

fan-fucking-tastic but am I ever retardedly exhausted already.

Beach Body

yesterday i went to swiss chalet for my cheat. i took a large white bun, buttered it, spread mashed potatos on it and some gravy to dip. i think i was acually high on carbs, lol

A bowl full of oatmeal with a shit load of peanutbutter in it, with a gatorade....love taht shit!!! what im lookikng forward to is eating a burger for the first time in 1 1/2 year....but Oats and peanututter hit the spot!

last night was my last cheat meal of my prep since Im 4 weeks out (Dave told me to stop).

anyway, I made nachos with cheese, beef, onions, tomatoes, black olives, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, black beans. it was f-ckin awesome!

then for dessert I had rice pudding with raisins, and oreo pudding, all topped in whipped cream, and I dipped a bunch of cookies in all that.

turned out to be about 350-400 carbs or so. I wanted to make my last cheat very memorable, lol

thinking about making that cream cheese nacho dip (layer the following: cream cheese, tomatoes, green peppers+jalapenos, salsa and marble cheese) with a steak and nachos
    OR
    bbq ribs and a pot full of rice! Goddamn I've missed rice and pasta...

I get a big basket of honey BBQ wings and french fries at Wing Stop (with beer, of course) and pick up a double scoop of Jamoca Almond Fudge from Baskin-Robbins on the way home.

Cheez-it straight from the can.....just kidding....that made all of you cringe didn't it? lol
    Nutrex Research
    Exercise Science BS, CSCS

I have a two year old. And he loves Ice cream from Brewsters. I love to get it for him he never gains any weight but I steer clear cause I do.

I am sure I am England's answer to Lee Prest as it has to be KFC. Over here right now its the big daddy box meal. Fillet burger, 1 piece, fries, side order and large drink. Oh yessssssss!!!!!!!!

I had no idea my thread bacame so damn popular. I love this! The side of bodybuilding no one ever sees or wants to talk about. Off-season cheats! Its a thing of beauty, a passion of life, a sin of gluttony and peice of heaven all in one! We would not be able to make it week to week and month to month if we ate like we did for contest all year and so the "cheat meal" or for some of us "cheat day" becomes our saving grace to maintain our sanity.

I love reading through all your cheats and binges in some cases. I feel like a pussy after reading some of your cheats. Damn! I guess my gotta have it sized Cookie Monster from Cold Stone was pretty damn weak for a cheat meal now that I compare.

Its been about 2 weeks from my last cheat at Texas Road House which was a large sweet potato with marshmallows, 10 oz sirloin steak smotherd in mushrooms and onions, green beans in butter, 4 sweet rolls with sweet cinnamon butter and about 50 shelled peanuts. My god was it good! I left on a total sugar high and it lasted all damn night!

Funny I see this today because me and the boys from back home are going out to OCB tonight since I am back home from college at last! Its been months since we have been to an OCB. They are begging me to go off my diet and eat like mad to prove to them I can eat like a bear (you would never guess I can eat as much as I do!)

Tonight was not an intented cheat meal but it may become one???

If I can figure out my god damn camera phone I will take a pic of each plate of food I am going to eat before I start on it. This way I can tease anyone not cheating!!! HAHAHAHAHA
    MS - Human Sport Performance
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast