Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Cheat Food/Meal Thread...

all u can eat for 10(chinese) i love saturday nights
    Last edited by savage; August 24th, 2007 at 01:00 PM. Reason: speeling

Thumbs up OCB Reflection

So last night was the trip to the OCB with my friends. Long time since we been to thhis classic site of well known force feedings and gluttonous memories. I did actually get myself ready for a cheat meal for the books but then somthing happend. I get there and find that my friends had brought alone 4-5 girls from high school I knew very well. Not only that but the last thing they knew most about me was that I bodybuild and know alot about fitness and nutrition and work as a personal trainer. Given this I felt compelled not act like a pig in front of women and also not to sabatoge my image as a trainer in front of these girls. Fuck is the word that described my thoughts! But still I did have a good fill of foods, see below for details:

Round 1:
    large salad with low cal french dressing and tons of veggie toppings and almonds
    small sirloin steak
    bunch of green beans
    1 asiago biscuit
    sauted onions and mushrooms

Round 2:
    3 chunks of pot roast with red potatos and carrots
    small salmon fillet
    good helping of cooked carrots
    small bowl of chicken noodle
    another asiago biscuit
    diet coke, 2 cups decafe coffee

Yeah so maybe it was weak ass cheat but still, it was not your normal dinner either. I almost never use dressing and never eat carbs at dinner, nore do I drink soda very often so in a way it was a cheat. Harmless in comparisonto my normals cheats. Just could not swallow my pride and binge last night!
    Last edited by oregonpanthers; August 25th, 2007 at 11:00 AM.
    MS - Human Sport Performance
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Hows this for a birthday cheat meal splurge? God it was heaven! Just got back in a couple hours ago from this!

Dinner at Texas Road House: 8pm
    sweet potaoe loaded with marshmallows
    1 cup steamed mixed veggies
    1 sweet roll
    8 oz sirloin steak
    half a baked potato
    1/4 baked chicken

Cold Stone: 9:15pm
    "Gotta Have It" Cookie dont ya ant some signature creation

I was full yes but surprisingly not stuffed after all this. I felt it was much needed being my day and almost 12 days since my last cheat. Plus I was down 3lbs this week from last weigh in! Im trying to gain weight damnit!
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Red face blizzard

Been abiding by my diet pretty religiously for the past couple of weeks. Wonder how bad a large brownie batter blizzard would hurt me?

Probably not as bad as losing all will power and control and then going on a day long see-food-diet. I see this happen to people who go 4-5 weeks in the off-season while avoiding all cheating. I mean its a cut diet basicly with super large portions, its just not the same as them brownie blizzards!!

Plan it as a post workout meal with a whey shake for minimal damage.
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Last edited by zilla; September 24th, 2007 at 03:42 PM.
    THE FAMILY THAT I LIVE FOR ONLY BREATHES THE AIR THAT SMELLS OF COMBAT

THE FAMILY THAT I LIVE FOR ONLY BREATHES THE AIR THAT SMELLS OF COMBAT

Default Cheat Meal Pictures

I would like to see if we cannot make the best of the cheat meals we all love to indugle in from time to time (or perhaps most of the time for some of you... )

When and if you have the freedom to cheat please try and snap a pic of you eating the food or just the food you happen to be cheating with.

Anyone can google images of ice cream so posting picture after picture of such tantalizing creations hales compared to what we really eat....perhaps as we write the post itself.

I will kick things off with my picture of me eating my 23rd birthday dinner at The Texas Road House on Sept 5th.

Baked Sweet Potato topped with marshmallows
    10 oz sirloin steak with grilled mushrooms and onions
    cup of steamed veggies
    3 road-house famous biscuits

MMMMMMMMMM GOOOOD!
    NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Stack of wheat pancakes smothered in syrup and butter with a few links of sausage - totally awesome at the end of a week long carb fast.

Quote Originally Posted by zilla View Post

That steak sandwich makes my stomach hurt just looking at it. Gimme double chocolate fudge brownies...hmmmm...

WOW! i must say, If anyone is dieting a few weeks out from their comp, this is not the thread to go to, w/ all of these pics at least.

Any way, I like a monster chicken burrito. Freaking loaded w/ sourcream and moz cheese along w/ black beans, romain lettuce, salsa, and hot sauce. My stomach is rumbling behind the desk right now just thinking aobut it (ugh)

Quote Originally Posted by UkrainianGuy View Post
    Slurpees
    you kno your from winnipeg whheeeenn....
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got

Gotta be italian or mexican food. There's a pizza place in my town that makes a killer strom, and it goes great with a cold beer. Then there's a place up the road called Taco Tierra (it's a southern IN chain) that makes some amazing sanchos and chicken che-z's. If any of you ever pass thru southern IN, specifically Princeton or Evansville, check that place out. If I couldn't eat it, I'd probably stab myself with a plastic fork.

Spncbarrett

Buffalo Wild Wings bone-in wings and drums. I would eat that every day if I could.

Default Celebrating food post pics and Recipes of your favorite CHEAT MEALS

Now that most are in a bulking phase alot of us are aloud to eat what we want. In Moderation!!! This thread is made to celebrate food and culture.
    Please post your favorite CHEAT foods, pics of the food (if possible,) and a recipe for the dish if you can.

O.K I'll start off with one of my favorites
    Pork Ribs

Marinade:
    6 ounces (1/2 bottle) pale ale
    1/4 cup light molasses
    10 sprigs fresh thyme
    1 1/2 tablespoons sugar substitute (recommended: Splenda)
    1 tablespoon salt
    1 bay leaf

1 (3-pound) rack beef ribs, well trimmed
    Sauce:
    Vegetable cooking spray
    1 large onion, chopped
    1 cup balsamic vinegar
    1 (14-ounce) can sliced tomatoes, drained
    1/4 cup light molasses
    3 sprigs fresh thyme
    1/2 teaspoon white pepper
    1/4 cup bourbon
    1/2 cup chicken stock
    Marinade: Place all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes. After marinade has cooled, pour over ribs and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.

While ribs are marinating, make sauce: Spray the bottom of a medium saucepan with cooking spray. Add onion and saute over medium heat until translucent. Add balsamic vinegar, increase heat to medium-high, and cook until reduced to a thick syrup, approximately 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
    Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
    Place ribs on a roasting rack and pour barbecue sauce over. Roast for approximately 30 minutes or until fork tender.
    Nutrition InformationNutritional Analysis per servingCalories 585Fat 24 gramsSaturated Fat 9 gramsCarbohydrates 35 gramsFiber 1 gram

This Saturday I am having my first cheat meal.

Top sirloin...grilled outside...and nice and thick.medium rare/rare
    Big baked white potato
    maybe corn
    small super moist brownie

I can't wait!

2 all beef patties special sauce lettus cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun...with the large fries and choc shake ahhaha i had this , this past sunday omg it was ORGASMIC!!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast