Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Cheat Food/Meal Thread...

this sunday im gonna make a giant pancake. sprinkle in some cinnamon and top it with honey. it'll be my cheat treat after a steak and salad with 1/2tbs EVOO + 1/2tbs MacOil.

the sunday after that its gonna be half a bag of Potato Chips. Just the thought of greasy salty crispy potato chips makes my stomach growl.

1 chicken cuury, 2 packs of jelly, 2 muffins (panckes will do) 2 scoops of waxy maise mixed in 500mls of red grape juice and 850mg of Metformin to make sure it gets to the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by droppingplates View Post
    Triple whopper with cheese.............heavy everything and large order of McDonalds fries....cause BK's fries, suck.
    Oh, yeah...........and a Diet Coke.

Default Double bacon fatty melt

Nobody

Being a recovering fatass that I am, I must admit most of these foods mentioned were not "cheat" foods for me for a long time, but part of normal diet... EEKkkk!

I am a co-founder of an organic bakery, and I must say 7 layer carrot cake with cream cheese icing is my favorite desert in the world... I guess it helps that it's my own recipe (extra fatty)!! Not plugging my own stuff since I'm sure nobody here lives near me, but here is my website if you want to oogle at some goodies.

It's not cheating to look right?
    http://wholeheartedbaking.com/catalog

well i just went to a seafood buffet today. ate 8 lobsters, a little bit of tilapia, salmon, mussels, shrimp, scallops, asparagus, more shrimp, shrimp scampi, shrimp a holic, minor beef (4 full to the top plates right there) and then for the grand finale a full plate of every sweet fatty sugary buttery dessert they had, cheesecake, fudge, just u name it i ate it!!!

i couldnt even move after wards. i was contemplating throwing up and going back for 5 more! LOLLL....

now i gotta take a massive shit, but i have been released from prison 2 days ago (i did 4 years)

and for the past 10 weeks i decided to diet down

basically anywhere from 30-45 grams carbs per meal x 6 meals
    20-30 grams protein per meal for 6 meals

didnt work out too well because i now have a digestive problem with tuna, i cant digest it anymore and i need probiotics possibly, and also because i was mainly calisthenics and very rarely did the guards let us use the broken busted up machines that SUCKED.

still 198 lbs.

basking in the turbulence of my magnificence whilst flicking my bean to cills avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by RwhJR3 View Post
    Alright, anyone want to help me with my cheat meal?

I've picked up a box of Golden Grahams so far and I'm thinking about getting a box of fat free fudge brownies to cook. Maybe I'll be some coconut sprinkles to throw in with the mix, good idea? What else should I get? Name up!!
    dude get a cookbook and learn how to make your own brownies-you will appreciate them a lot more and they will taste better

here is my recipe-they are unbelievable!

Brownies:
    250 gr unsalted butter
    200gr organic chocolate-70% coco
    50 gr hazelnuts or biscuits if you prefer
    80 gr coco powder
    65gr plain flour
    1 teaspoon baking powder
    360gr caster sugar
    4 eggs
    ZEST OF 1 ORANGE

melt the butter and choco in a big plastic bowl over boiling water
    mix in the nuts when melted

in a seperate bowl mix up with electric mixer the flour coco eggs caster sugar

put ingredients together and stir

then put in the orange zest which u grate in

Dedicated Noob

My ultimate cheat food is taking a spoonfull of peanut butter and cover it with choc. chips its the best shit in the work when you have the urge to munch the fuck out haha

The cheat I've been having all the way up to this show is-

Supreme calzone
    Garlic bread calzone
    Snickers bar
    Mocha

Nothing crazy but wholey f*ck it satisfies!!

i want pizza hut.. i swear to god if they play this commercial one more time im going to cry..

every cheat meal must also contain chocolate.. it should be a law lol

im making a list for december.. at the moment i have instructed people to bring me pb.. and a spoon.. and leave me the hell alone for about an hour with it lol

ultimate for me would be.....chicken parmigania from olive garden....actually The Tour of Italy from there. A little bit of everything good

4 Patty In-N-Out burger with extra grilled onions..... BOMB!

am i the only one that thinks in and out is over rated lol i went and got one of those carb free burgers when i FIRST moved here and was like.. fuck i just wasted a cheat meal on this??? im still hungry! lol thin little patty with thousand island thrown on top wtf lol

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by sadie7879 View Post
    am i the only one that thinks in and out is over rated lol i went and got one of those carb free burgers when i FIRST moved here and was like.. fuck i just wasted a cheat meal on this??? im still hungry! lol thin little patty with thousand island thrown on top wtf lol
    LoL in and out is a treat for me since the closest one to me is about 2 hours away. I was able to have them for my cheat meal once after a concert I went to this year. It was glorious untill I put on about 20 pounds of water from all the sodium in it.

ya screw that...carls jr burgers beat the shit out of in and out anyway.. god damn i wanna burger

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by sadie7879 View Post
    ya screw that...carls jr burgers beat the shit out of in and out anyway.. god damn i wanna burger
    Yeah Carls has always been good. There jalapeno burger is where its at. I hear ya on the burger I cant eat anything greasy(good) right now .

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterPower584 View Post
    Yeah Carls has always been good. There jalapeno burger is where its at. I hear ya on the burger I cant eat anything greasy(good) right now .
    that is the one i used to get for cheat meals sometimes.. god that damn thing is good lol its on the post comp cheat list FOR SURE lol

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast