Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: East Coast Muscle Series Presents Teen Overall Winner Dominick Cardone

Default East Coast Muscle Series Presents Teen Overall Winner Dominick Cardone

Thank you very much for the interview and coverage robbie! It was a great feeling to compete for the first time and im defintaly addicted!
    IFBB PRO
    22 Years Old
    Anabolic Designs Athlete
    @Ifbbprodominickcardone

IFBB PRO

Representing Golds Gym MB!! Home of the champions! I WISH I started when I was 16. Dom you're gonna do some damage kid. See you in the gym in a couple weeks. Enjoy your trophies and get some rest.

Thanks a lot vaughan!!! See you soon, gotta ease into my offseason to make the improvements!!!
    IFBB PRO
    22 Years Old
    Anabolic Designs Athlete
    @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Drexel Long - NGA, FAME and IFPA Pro MsGuns's Avatar

CONGRATS Dominick! Now I need to edit my signature...lol
    JOIN my health transformation challenge
    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Congrats Dominick.

Quote Originally Posted by DominickC View Post
    Thank you very much for the interview and coverage robbie! It was a great feeling to compete for the first time and im defintaly addicted!
    Your only 16? Thats fucking amazing, how long you been bodybuilding? You must be really hungry for this sport to start so early, great future ahead of you! What was your typical offseason weight this past year? How tall are you bro?

Good Luck! Md has gota sign this young freak!

congrats bro u looked sick
    instagram: lightsout50

Quote Originally Posted by MsGuns View Post
    CONGRATS Dominick! Now I need to edit my signature...lol
    hahah, thank you very much drex!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCook View Post
    Your only 16? Thats fucking amazing, how long you been bodybuilding? You must be really hungry for this sport to start so early, great future ahead of you! What was your typical offseason weight this past year? How tall are you bro?

Good Luck! Md has gota sign this young freak!
    Yes sir, 16 years old. I have been lifting around 1 and ahalf year, but bodybuilding for a little over a year. My highest offseason weight was 210Ib. I am 5'8. Thanks for the support brother!

Quote Originally Posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
    congrats bro u looked sick
    Thanks man I appreciate it!
    IFBB PRO
    22 Years Old
    Anabolic Designs Athlete
    @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Congrats!!! Nice work!!!!

Congrats, nice physique! I just think it would have been better if you waited another two years to grow a little more. I mean 5'8 ? It is not tall, considering how long you have been training you stopped growing tall due to weightlifting... Patience doesn't seem to be your (and your fellow teenbb) strength... Kind of sad...

Quote Originally Posted by BigRonnie View Post
    Congrats, nice physique! I just think it would have been better if you waited another two years to grow a little more. I mean 5'8 ? It is not tall, considering how long you have been training you stopped growing tall due to weightlifting... Patience doesn't seem to be your (and your fellow teenbb) strength... Kind of sad...
    Lifting weights doesnt stunt growth at all, I mean unless you put like 1000 pounds on your back and ending up breaking it then maybe yea? Im living proof, I grew about 5 inches since I started lifting, which was 4 years ago. Rofl. And im only 17. Rofl. Or do you mean for him taking juice stunting his growth? Well yea thats a big possibility, but even guys like Lou, Arnold starting when they were young and they still grew tall after taking the juice. So many myths in bodybuilding, its best just to stay positive and keep your head up.

Bro science at it's best. Go away stupid, your sad. Sell your patience speech to someone who cares.
    Sacrifice is everything.

Gyno. right side

Wow, talk about envy! Don't listen to this knucklehead Dom.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny tim View Post
    Bro science at it's best. Go away stupid, your sad. Sell your patience speech to someone who cares.
    So you know the science, right? Dude, just look around and you know i am correct. Juicing and training that young takes away your height... and as i was saying, he looks very nice, that was no irony or something. So why don't you respect my opinion stupid dickhead... so ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by Dominick Cardone View Post
    first time talking on here but sorry for ignorance but what show were you competiting at I can not tell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast