Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NX Labs Presents: Jose Raymond Part Two: Arm Training

Jose normally trains a bodypart a day, not sure of the order.

We had 2 days to shoot, so he did 2 bodyparts a day in order to get 4 good videos. Jose was pretty beat by the end of that second day, I can tell you that.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Gman52

"I could swing up some sixties"right when the guy behind him is SWINGING UP SOME SIXTIES lmao

Great vid. I'm gonna try those dumbbell skullcrushers this week. Nice kicks Ron.

Ha ha! It takes a fellow sneaker freak to spot the Air Max 360's!
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I met the guy swinging the curls up - nice guy, but he did have a horrendous gap from a previous BICEPS TEAR on one arm.

Great vid!. Thanks Ron Harris

Jose seem like an awesome dude. He trains with great techniques. I'm just wonder what his height and weight are, and when are the next videos coming? I hope there will be a chest and back training.

Don't thank me, it's an MD video. Jordan Blechman shot and edited them, and Steve paid for the whole thing!

Jose is 5-4 and competes at 195-197.

Dedicated Noob

Awesome video! Keep it up! Get this guy in the magazine!

nice vid...woulda been nice to see Jose at full strength tho

Spotter

good training vids....jose is definatelly a cool cat in my book...seems down to earth too

Thanks for all the feedback. This was an amazing experience to be able to shoot with MD and show what I do I do in the gym. Now to address a few comments. I have been a fan of bodybuilding for as long as I can remember and that does not stop just because I am a pro. I met Jay Cutler when I was 17 years old and he has been very supportive and helpful to me through out my career, so yes I am a huge Jay Cutler fan and I see nothing wrong with wearing a shirt he gave me and giving him the same support he has given me. Another topic I want to address is my training split. Since I started training I only trained one body part a day and each body part only once a week but after last year I felt that I was being over powered in my upper body by the top guys so I decided to train my back, chest and shoulders twice a week to catch up to my legs. I figured it couldnt hurt. I would train a smaller body part say arms in the a.m. and a larger one say back in the P.M. I feel like this gave me great results and this weekend you will see that my legs no longer over power my upper body. I still have a lot of work to do but Im getting closer to my goals and that is the name of the game.

Looking good, Jose!

Congratulations on incredible improvements you have made over the past few years Jose. Your work ethic is second to none and I for one am very excited for you for this upcoming weekend. The hard work will pay off.

It was great to see you on MDTV and as a fan, thank you for allowing us to get a glimpse inside your training. I wish you the best this upcoming weekend and look forward to a long a successful career from you as an IFBB Pro.

thanks Matt and everyone else, it means a lot to be appreciated. I feel good and I train to win no matter what show I enter but no matter where I place, I will be proud as long as I am better than my past performance. The hard part is over now, so lets see where the chips fall.

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

Yeah....More of JR !! Great tri & Bicep workout.

I really like Jose's attitude. If you've been training that long, and have the ability to go home and rest between sessions, I don't see why you couldn't recover on a double-split, if your volume was reasonable. Seems to work for him!

Way to go Jose and best of luck this weekend! Kick ass!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast