Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: East Coast Muscle Series: "The PAKMAN" Ben Pakulski Trains Chest

Default East Coast Muscle Series: "The PAKMAN" Ben Pakulski Trains Chest

Banned

I love how Hany is given credit for ALL his clients hard work LOL? come on, lets be real here, was it really FST-7 that helped Bens chest improve of just hard fuckin work and awesome genetics & youth on his side? I say the latter of the two. YES Hany is helping guys but this FST-7 is NOT the wheel reinvented here folks hahahaha it is simply a fancy term for a 7 set drop set to failure which has been in practice for decades.

Anyhow, back to reality. Ben looks rediculous and I think the show will be between him and Wolf and Toney. Ben has a bright future a head of him. His bis and back still need work but that will come. The rest is THERE!!!

GO BIG BEN

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    awesome is the Fouad chest vid coming up today?

anyone know the name of the song at the beginning?

When is Mike van Wyck's chest training going to be posted. I'd like to see some heavy weight being moved.

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    Anyhow, back to reality. Ben looks rediculous and I think the show will be between him and Wolf and Toney. Ben has a bright future a head of him. His bis and back still need work but that will come. The rest is THERE!!!

GO BIG BEN
    Agree. Just add House to the mix and I think we are looking at the top 4!

good vid

youngitalianstallion

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Agree. Just add House to the mix and I think we are looking at the top 4!
    and Roelly winklaar if he's going to compete

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    I love how Hany is given credit for ALL his clients hard work LOL? come on, lets be real here, was it really FST-7 that helped Bens chest improve of just hard fuckin work and awesome genetics & youth on his side? I say the latter of the two. YES Hany is helping guys but this FST-7 is NOT the wheel reinvented here folks hahahaha it is simply a fancy term for a 7 set drop set to failure which has been in practice for decades.

GO BIG BEN
    Don't be jealous! Thank you

ben is looking huge. hope he places high at the show

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode20 View Post
    anyone know the name of the song at the beginning?

Nonpoint - Bullet With A Name

I agree with bruiser hany rambod is great with nutrition maybe , till now i've seen him working only with people that can already get ultra ripped without any help did he dial in branden ray or trey ? no! but we can't really know if it's his fault or the other guys were cheating ,but he did dial Jay Cutler in! well with training it's really a good program but not really something magical training is all about stimulation doesent matter how much wheight u push or how much sets u do , muscles dont count wheight and sets after all , whatever wheight angeles or sets that make your muscles burn are good! personaly i like george ferah and dave palumbo more with there methods and philosophies , hany is great :d but his pronounciation fucking annoys me! he talks like a pageant competitor , but i do respect the guy ! Good luck Ben u look Freeaaky ! :d

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Banned

Damn, I just saw the video, damn, quite impressive, reminds me of Markus Ruhl and Dennis Wolf, huge shoulders, future Mr Olympia for sure

COTT DAYUM!!!
    Did you see his most muscular at the end of the vid?!

HOE. LEE. SHIT.

why is every single guy a future mr. olympia.

everyone looks great 3 weeks before a show. look at dennis james, and we all know how that turns out every single time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast