Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xero Limits Presents the Road to the NY Pro: Ben Pakulski Trains Back 3 Weeks Out fro

Quote Originally Posted by ortho72 View Post
    hahaha, i thought i was the only one who noticed that, the weight is pretty impressive but the ROM is tiny, he doesn't swing it which is a positive, seems like this is the new in style thing to do lately on most rowing movements as opposed to the harder Haney and Arnold style of bending all the way over and lowering the bar for a full stretch.
    The movement you are describing works the midback more... the way Ben is doing it, ala Yates, hits the lats, especially lower lats while standing at a 45 degree angle..., I think the NY Pro might just come down to Ben and Roelly..... I would throw WOlf in there, but after the guest post last wk...??
    TEAM GASPARI

Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    The movement you are describing works the midback more... the way Ben is doing it, ala Yates, hits the lats, especially lower lats while standing at a 45 degree angle..., I think the NY Pro might just come down to Ben and Roelly..... I would throw WOlf in there, but after the guest post last wk...??
    BILLY!

Great vid! Go Ben!!

Nice video!

Dedicated Noob

like the video. pakulski is a beast...what bothers me is that whenever i watch a video with hany rambod its always the same thing-"as soon as we implemented my FST-7 program we were able to make great progress"--i admit that hany is knowlegable when it comes to nutrition but he's not reinventing the wheel with his FST-7 program.FST-7 has little scientific basis and is just a case of great marketing..take a look at the contest histories of all his clients who implemented his program and you'll see a trend--he rarely ever takes guys from nothing and makes them into something. Most of these guys were already relevant or on the brink of becoming relevant.In terms of training athletes, hany seems to be an opportunist with great marketing skills. More power to him for making his money but to actually pay for his program is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffnuts View Post
    like the video. pakulski is a beast...what bothers me is that whenever i watch a video with hany rambod its always the same thing-"as soon as we implemented my FST-7 program we were able to make great progress"--i admit that hany is knowlegable when it comes to nutrition but he's not reinventing the wheel with his FST-7 program.FST-7 has little scientific basis and is just a case of great marketing..take a look at the contest histories of all his clients who implemented his program and you'll see a trend--he rarely ever takes guys from nothing and makes them into something. Most of these guys were already relevant or on the brink of becoming relevant.In terms of training athletes, hany seems to be an opportunist with great marketing skills. More power to him for making his money but to actually pay for his program is a joke.
    I have to agree on this and I've said the exact same thing b4. He's taking too much credit and taking away from the hard work, genetics and intelligence of his clients IMO. FST-7 ain't nothing new kids LOL Dorian had an interesting take on this a few issues ago....I'll look it up and quote what he said.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

iWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by npeezy View Post
    Why insert the straight bar into the v-bar? why not just hook the straight bar up to the cable?

either way, great video!

Yeah, I agree too.

Quote Originally Posted by corland45 View Post
    Because Randy Handjob thinks it looks cool
    That's the number one comment this week haha

Great vid tho

He looks great. He talks about full ROM for muscle stimulation, but did you see the ROM on those exercises??

Quote Originally Posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
    does it really matter that much ??!!?

Hey Billy/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12