Thread: NY Pro Finals Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray & Evan Centopani. Sat, May 8th

My dream come true
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

AWESOME PLAY BY PLAY STAFF-
    EVAN CENTOPANI-
    VICTOR MARTINEZ

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wsantoni View Post
    Come on guys, we saw Wolf last week guest posing and he was not in shape.... no one in this show has the total package like Roelly Winklaar does.... its his show hands down !

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! So he made that many improvements that he will leap frog Freeman? Winklaar looks good in poses like most muscular and side chest, but his front and back double bicep is lacking!!!!

Wolfe was WATERY, not fat, big difference.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

I hope Wolf and Pakulski....maybe we have to see if English does the 202 or the open

Banned

Is this going to be webcast?

Wolf and Big Ben!!!!
    www.iForceNutrition.com HEMAVOL-TT33-ADIPOXIL-REVERSITOL V2-TESTABOLAN V2

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! So he made that many improvements that he will leap frog Freeman? Winklaar looks good in poses like most muscular and side chest, but his front and back double bicep is lacking!!!!

Mike i know you like wolf... But anyone including you should know he isnt just holding water... The holding water idea is bullshit... When your shredded your shredded and wouldnt look that bad even if your hooked up to a water tank all day...

He is just carrying fat on his back, ass, hams, and other places bc he didnt get lean just as he HASNT for awhile...

As much as id love to see how hed do while in shape.. he didnt hit the mark here.

It looks like it's going to be a great show. I hope Wolf comes back in shape..those last guest poses were...ahum... not expected.

Freeman is a hit of miss...he has to be 100% or its a no go for him...too tall...(sorry to say its not a tall man sport) look at Winklaar last week pics and look at Wolf last week pics,,,(wolf was like at 4-6 weeks away) the conditioning its not even close bro.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post

Quote Originally Posted by wsantoni View Post
    Freeman is a hit of miss...he has to be 100% or its a no go for him...too tall...(sorry to say its not a tall man sport) look at Winklaar last week pics and look at Wolf last week pics,,,(wolf was like at 4-6 weeks away) the conditioning its not even close bro.

The contest wasn't held last week.

Dennis wasn't gat. He was watery. All he needs to do is dry out and fill out.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Shawn, you gonna get the straight scoop about the Vic/Real Deal throwdown?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

I think a lot of people use water as an excuse. Yes it blurs the physique but if you are not in shape, no amount of water loss will make a difference. Wolf looked like he needed longer last week, having said that though I think he will place well based on other factors like shape, size etc.

agree Roelly will do well, he has come on miles since he won the arnold amateur. this is a quality show. bodybuilding is fast becoming about whoever Rambod and Farah are dieting (granted doesnt apply to everyone) so i imagine people like Long willl be in great shape!

Quote Originally Posted by !!!pa!!! View Post
    roelly gona win this and then the olympia mark my words!!!

yeah maybe the new york but dont u think the olympia is pushing it..... lol

Thumbs down

Yamagishi will never place. Winklaar who? He might place well...but he's not going to any olympia, thats for certain. The guy looks like he's smoked 50 joints the interview while chewing gum.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonrjoseph View Post
    Roelly Winklaar is going so raise some serious hell on that nypro stage good luck to him
    instagram: lightsout50

Quote Originally Posted by Christoff View Post
    Yamagishi will never place. Winklaar who? He might place well...but he's not going to any olympia, thats for certain. The guy looks like he's smoked 50 joints the interview while chewing gum.
    he's not going 'cause you decide so? lol

Roelly for the win. Let me be the first to put Wolf in 4th.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast