Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ny Pro Top 7 Prejudging Posing Video! -Roelly -Hide -Wolf -X-Man -House -Mishin -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by MrCanada View Post
    Hide by far is a more well balanced bodybuilder along with conditioning .

I don't think Wolf took this very seriously he didnt even have color.

Hide just took it to another level.

Eric Di Lauro
    Hey Eric, you have done a great job bringing up Hides Back in such a short space of time, well done mate. Yes I agree Hide looked outstanding bringing a fantastic look to the stage!!! He just gets better and better and his and Eric's work ethic is really showing. Well done guys great Job.

Behemoth

his calves are too big

Quote Originally Posted by Dlew6969 View Post
    I have no idea whatsoever who you are.......

He's a four star general, that's gotta be somethin!

Quote Originally Posted by Tagh View Post
    He's a four star general, that's gotta be somethin!
    he is the King

I think the win could've have gone to Hide without anyone complaining. But congrats to Roelly, he looked great!

Erik's calves look STUPID... insane.

Ben got robbed without a doubt, he should've been ahead of Erik and Dennis...how Dennis got 3rd? I have no clue.
    I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

After seeing this, I had Roelly 3rd and Wolfy 6th. Pak or Hide could've taken it with no arguments.

Is frankhousers calves as big as his quads??

Gman52

Quote Originally Posted by Gman52 View Post
    Who cars.
    Way to change my post dlew,you are the worst moderator ever.

Stay in the pit,you have no meaning here.

Default The fans have spoken.

Dear IFBB judges, and all the political connections therein (sponsors, supplement companies, magazines, etc.):

The fans have spoken. The MD message boards may have some clowns, but the majority of us could probably qualify as unprejudiced judges, basing our ideas of individual placings solely on the look of the competitors, not necessarily how much they've "improved" or "brought a new package" as everyone seems to be talking about these days.

Hidetada Yamagishi deserved to win the 2010 NY Pro. Surely, it would have been a close battle between he and the actual judged winner, but look at what all the fans are saying after the "Top 7 Posing" video was posted. Unbiased, people are saying they thought Hidetada should have won. Even the fans who like a different bodybuilder.

The majority say Wolf shouldn't have been 3rd. I am a Wolf fan. For one, I think Mishin looked INSANE and actually had good coloring and deserved 3rd FAR before Wolf. Others have said similar things after seeing the real deal on video. We, the fans, want real judging. We don't want to go to a show and see a deserved competitor lose to someone who has connections. And we all know connections play a part in everything. Ask any local competitor in your gym.

I will reserve my opinions for the others on this message board. But let it be known, as the sport of bodybuilding grows and attracts more fans, the fans will eventually get fed up with horrible (fixed) placings at shows (much like corruption in government/politics). We know this show was fixed. Money talks.

Sincerely,

FAN

Nobody

Roelly "Samurai" Winklaar, you are the best whatever they say, you will beat them all at Mr. Olympia 2010. Time will tell. You are our ( people from Curacao) Arnold. "Master bo ta brother" dal bai duru.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12