Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Author L. Rea (CEO of ALR Industries)

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I am currently in the middle of a cut with my diet pretty nailed and dialed in. When would it be best to take Humapro? I was looking at the product but had troubles figuring out where to fit it in and at what times. If this is a stupid question i do apologize for my ignorance on the product but i will say i did read the write-up and i am intrigued.
    There are never stupid questions lad if you are asking seriously. It really depends on goals and diet. The easiest method is 5 tabs upon waking (do not eat anything with protein or amino acids in it except Chain'd Out) then hit your normal breakfast but cut your protein portion in half. You won't need it. Do the same pre training: If you take a pre-work-out drink like an NO product then drink the NO product 30 minutes prior and pop the 5 tabs about the time you walk into the gym. right after you finish training pop another 5 tabs Humapro with some carbs or fats. Hit your next meal ASAP when you hit home. One more meal a couple hours before bed then 5 more humapro when you sack for the night. LMK if you wake up more vascular. The product is anabolic as Hell with only a 1% waste value so no shock if you wake up looking fuller and feeling too male. No BS. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagh View Post
    Alright I got a question, almost asked it at the other site, oops :P

But anyway, what would be the age to start taking Jungle Warfare Extreme? Any risks involved at a certain age? Or any extra products to be taking at a certain age? (I'm 23)

Second one, in the Netherlands Novedex XT from Gaspari has become illegal after being legal for who knows how many years, together with 6-oxo. So any chance JW extreme won't be able to buy over here. Or poison? because I haven't seen a single store sell poison yet, so I'm ordering it online from the USA

Thanks Author
    What's up to the big NL? Love it there Bro.

Anyway, no JWE will not likely be banned or illegal anywhere for many years and ver have validated no other so-called test booster can touch it (study to be published in 6 weeks for reading then off to University validation). I have been working hard to formulate for the past 2 years in a formate that NO ONE need worry about a false positive or upset WADA. We are trying to work with them, not against though 6-OXO and Nolvadex XT can't touch the results. Its 100% legal, natural occuring, and works due to fractional distraction knowledge most lack. So try it and LMK. As to the Poison...not likely. Its seriously strong in the stim department.

Quote Originally Posted by emy422 View Post
    Here's how I take HumaPro:
    5 first thing AM
    10 Pre Training
    10 Post Training
    5 1 hr before bed

I started HumaPro (this was the only change to my prep) Monday, 5/17 @ 169.5 lbs, as of today, Saturday 5/29 I am a MUCH leaner 153, & look as big & full as a house. My strength has gotten "stupid strong" -- Several days ago a gym member walked by me as I'm doing Hammer Iso-Lateral shoulder presses with 115 on each side and says "THAT'S GUY WEIGHT!!" -- Yeah baby!

I'm currently in contest prep, so taking HP now this has allowed me to significantly REDUCE the amount of animal protein I'm consuming, so there's less waste in my system and my abdominal area has flattened significantly.

Adding HumaPro to my prep was the BEST thing I could've done!

Hope this helps!
    Emy! How are you Cute Stuff? Bench a house, design the perfect diet and still look like a fantasy even the most muscle fearing man would dream. For those who do not know Chef Emy she is likely one of the very best at diets for any need and her food taste like you are cheating most times. She is not cheap but she is worth hiring for consulting. I have worked with some of her people and been VERY impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    What's up to the big NL? Love it there Bro.

Anyway, no JWE will not likely be banned or illegal anywhere for many years and ver have validated no other so-called test booster can touch it (study to be published in 6 weeks for reading then off to University validation). I have been working hard to formulate for the past 2 years in a formate that NO ONE need worry about a false positive or upset WADA. We are trying to work with them, not against though 6-OXO and Nolvadex XT can't touch the results. Its 100% legal, natural occuring, and works due to fractional distraction knowledge most lack. So try it and LMK. As to the Poison...not likely. Its seriously strong in the stim department.
    Thanks for the quick response, and great stuff that JWE will be on sale here also. Will definitely try it as soon as it's available!!!

To bad the Poison won't be over here anytime soon, ah well Hyperdrive works great for me too (Weed is legal over here, but Poison isn't? We got such strange rules)

Great stuff you answer all these questions, not too many CEO's of company's do that (none actually), look forward too the things coming up from ALRI!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENALRI View Post
    Awwww sweetie ... I see you are just a teen on a man's board.. When you grow up, and can ask an intelligent question, please do come back
    lulz jungle warefare lulz hyperdrive lulz that other shit test booster you had.

I'm sorry, were these all NOT spiked? oh wait.. yes. yes they were. it was a legitimate question, that you handled with terribly unclassy business sense.

Btw, call me what you want, my age has nothing to do with intelligence. But spiking products to harm consumers shows your companies intelligence
    Teen NPC competitor.

Writer/promoter
    JackedWithoutJuice.com

Wow, the boy has been owned! lol....moving on to more intellengent topics...
    oh and, also. it's intelligent by the way.

Speaking of intelligence..
    Teen NPC competitor.

Writer/promoter
    JackedWithoutJuice.com

Answer: "Why are you an idiot begging to be embarrassed on a board until you have to crawl back into that "I am a little nobody box" you came from?" Do not insult me, my company, or intellegence with you childish desire to hide behind a key board and wish you could be me. Get the fuck out of my thread until you can act like a man and a gentleman...Boy. You are too used to idiots that are willing to play grade school yard game with you. I don't play. Now go slap your mother for not having an abortion then wander over to some pussies area that won't hand you your ass then hunt you down for entertainment.
    Class. beautiful, beautiful, class.
    Teen NPC competitor.

Writer/promoter
    JackedWithoutJuice.com

Quote Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post

I'm sorry, were these all NOT spiked? oh wait.. yes. yes they were. it was a legitimate question, that you handled with terribly unclassy business sense.

Btw, call me what you want, my age has nothing to do with intelligence. But spiking products to harm consumers shows your companies intelligence
    Please be more specific. I am not understanding your LULZ.
    Are you spewing regurgitated information that you have no idea the specifics or the truths on? Obviously this is the case. I strongly suggest you put a different foot forward and excuse your ignorance in hopes of learning what it takes to conduct yourself as a real man.

LULZ

Coach,
    I think many people are wondering if they should use Humapro in a contest style diet as a meal replacement to 1 or 2 meals a day or if they should use 6 whole food meals a day and just use Humapro as extra.

Assuming Humapro would be good as a meal replacement...how would you 'DESIGN' a Humapro meal in a diet with carbs? Keto?

In my mind I imagine many competitors such as myself using 10 Humapro pre and 10 post workout but I would not neccessarily consider them meals. Perhaps another administration or two of Humapro with fats or carbs earlier or later in the day could be made into an actual meal?

Please shed some light on this.

They should just ban you for this, instead of having some respect and gratitude for a CEO of a well respected company to come on the boards you go ahead and insult him. You don't like the products? Don't buy them and quit being a ass on someone's thread, pancake!

They should just ban you for this, instead of having some respect and gratitude for a CEO of a well respected company to come on the boards you go ahead and insult him. You don't like the products? Don't buy them and quit being a ass on someone's thread, pancake!
    an ass? i'm conducting myself in a professional manner. He told me he wishes me mom had an abortion. Who's being the ass?

And yes. Proof is out there. Believe what you want ladies and gentlemen. I don't really care.

Well respected company? this guy got his company, reps, and himself banned from the biggest online supplement retailer in the world for how he conducts himself and his sketchy products. That says something.

I'm out, I've said what I wanted to say, that so many others are afraid to say, and I got the "CEO of a respectable company" to make himself look like an ass hat.

Good day.
    Teen NPC competitor.

Writer/promoter
    JackedWithoutJuice.com

an ass? i'm conducting myself in a professional manner. He told me he wishes me mom had an abortion. Who's being the ass?

And yes. Proof is out there. Believe what you want ladies and gentlemen. I don't really care.

Well respected company? this guy got his company, reps, and himself banned from the biggest online supplement retailer in the world for how he conducts himself and his sketchy products. That says something.

I'm out, I've said what I wanted to say, that so many others are afraid to say, and I got the "CEO of a respectable company" to make himself look like an ass hat.

Good day.
    Kid, you aren't respectable, professional, or honorable. YOU are being the ass...to answer your question. Don't start a fight if you aren't expecting to get hit in the mouth.
    And what online supplement retailer would that be? Curious to know...because again you have your facts completely skewed....but only because you are satisfied with spreading lies about this company.
    Get out and stay out of this thread and the only person that looks like the ass in this thread is you. You've demonstrated that you are nothing but a born loser.

Banned

Spiked implies an intentional action. If I spike a drink, I am putting something into it knowing full well what I'm doing. The story behind Venom Hyperdrive is that one batch had a quality control issue. We caught it and contacted the distributor (just one distributor got a huge order) - we informed them to send it back and get a full refund and we would have new product to them shortly. They, instead, sent out the product to the retailers - thus, creating an enormous recall.

The funny thing is - ALR was planning on reformulating it to the Hyperdrive 3.0 all along - and would have pulled that version off the market anyway. Much like the reformulation of WTF and other products that are now better.

There was no foul play. There was no spiking of the product. That's the story - and I'm sure there are more details to it but that is the short version.

There are never stupid questions lad if you are asking seriously. It really depends on goals and diet. The easiest method is 5 tabs upon waking (do not eat anything with protein or amino acids in it except Chain'd Out) then hit your normal breakfast but cut your protein portion in half. You won't need it. Do the same pre training: If you take a pre-work-out drink like an NO product then drink the NO product 30 minutes prior and pop the 5 tabs about the time you walk into the gym. right after you finish training pop another 5 tabs Humapro with some carbs or fats. Hit your next meal ASAP when you hit home. One more meal a couple hours before bed then 5 more humapro when you sack for the night. LMK if you wake up more vascular. The product is anabolic as Hell with only a 1% waste value so no shock if you wake up looking fuller and feeling too male. No BS. Try it.
    I shall be giving this a go. Im pretty stoked to hopefully see the new TX come to market.. Had good luck with the previous one.

Class. beautiful, beautiful, class.
    Kid, you are whining. Stop it. You came in, asked a stupid question and insulted me then got you stupid ass handed to you. what, you think I am just some push over pussy CEO that's going to kiss your ass? I am an old school gangster that worked his ass off to build something rather than tear it apart. Your mother would be embarassed she rase such a lame. First, if I spiked anything I would be in prison. Second there have never been any aligations, grand jury and we were fully cleared by the FDA for the 3 out of 171 runs we did of the product and the idot that sold us the contaminated raw was charged. Which already shows you only intent was an insult as anyone who knows ANYTHING about the legal system knows I would be doing some serious years like so many others whi did spike products are.

So, I will buy you any car you want if you show me the cahrges for any spiked supplement by us, test result, or anything more than the typical kid hiding behind a key board acting like an idiot spouting opinions. Then you even say we were banned by bodybuilding.com? You are seriously joking! We dropped them due to failure to pay like several others did and even started legal actions against them to fianlly get paid. And we not the company facing thousands of counts of steroid sales...your beloved BB.com is.

Very kind words Bro. Thank you. Any luck on the JWE? Give me a city and leet me drop our main distributor there a line to see if we can get you a store or site to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by NPCKnight View Post
    Coach,
    I think many people are wondering if they should use Humapro in a contest style diet as a meal replacement to 1 or 2 meals a day or if they should use 6 whole food meals a day and just use Humapro as extra.

Assuming Humapro would be good as a meal replacement...how would you 'DESIGN' a Humapro meal in a diet with carbs? Keto?

In my mind I imagine many competitors such as myself using 10 Humapro pre and 10 post workout but I would not neccessarily consider them meals. Perhaps another administration or two of Humapro with fats or carbs earlier or later in the day could be made into an actual meal?

Please shed some light on this.
    Give me a little more time Bro. We are writing a brief book that can be down loaded with diets and research that will make this easy for anyone.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast