Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Author L. Rea (CEO of ALR Industries)

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    Kid, you are whining. Stop it. You came in, asked a stupid question and insulted me then got you stupid ass handed to you. what, you think I am just some push over pussy CEO that's going to kiss your ass? I am an old school gangster that worked his ass off to build something rather than tear it apart. Your mother would be embarassed she rase such a lame. First, if I spiked anything I would be in prison. Second there have never been any aligations, grand jury and we were fully cleared by the FDA for the 3 out of 171 runs we did of the product and the idot that sold us the contaminated raw was charged. Which already shows you only intent was an insult as anyone who knows ANYTHING about the legal system knows I would be doing some serious years like so many others whi did spike products are.

So, I will buy you any car you want if you show me the cahrges for any spiked supplement by us, test result, or anything more than the typical kid hiding behind a key board acting like an idiot spouting opinions. Then you even say we were banned by bodybuilding.com? You are seriously joking! We dropped them due to failure to pay like several others did and even started legal actions against them to fianlly get paid. And we not the company facing thousands of counts of steroid sales...your beloved BB.com is.
    OWNED

Give me a little more time Bro. We are writing a brief book that can be down loaded with diets and research that will make this easy for anyone.
    Looking forward to this Coach.
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

Okay, can we all please just get back to the serious Q and A here again? All the drama is really just a waste of everyones time and certainly holds no interest to me. Simple reality is drama is so easy to start when no one really knows who is pecking away at a key board like its some video game. NEVER had one person talk drama to my face at the well over 200 shows and 500 plus stores have been at so I suspect it really is not that important to even the haters. Questions please. Oh, if anyone is interested Doctorial assistant and Director or Bioanalytical Research group and I are on Derek Anthoney's show tonight (Thursday at 7:15 pm PST) to discuss Humapro science and clinical studies.

Any idea when we would know if the new TX is able to be put to market or not? I remember you saying its being checked n what not. Just curious brother, im like mid cut and trying to find a good product to incorporate a couple months down the road at the very end to really bring out the detail.

Author I just purchased WTF and Chain'd Out due to having tried some samples I recieved at the California Pro. I have been using different preworkout NO products and Xtend as my BCAA's, but am going to give those 2 products of yours a good run after really liking the samples. Anyways I thought you may be interested in knowing that having a rep at the California Pro did help get you some new business.

I drink chain'd out thru out the day in a gallon of water and it is by far the best tasting BCAAs i have used yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Any idea when we would know if the new TX is able to be put to market or not? I remember you saying its being checked n what not. Just curious brother, im like mid cut and trying to find a good product to incorporate a couple months down the road at the very end to really bring out the detail.
    what country and state are you in Bro?

Yes, we are coming out with Furnace. It will be awhile as ANY error means not only legal isssues but also NOT the product I want to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by figfan View Post
    Author I just purchased WTF and Chain'd Out due to having tried some samples I recieved at the California Pro. I have been using different preworkout NO products and Xtend as my BCAA's, but am going to give those 2 products of yours a good run after really liking the samples. Anyways I thought you may be interested in knowing that having a rep at the California Pro did help get you some new business.
    Thank you Bro. I appreciate you giving us a try and really appreciate the info on the show feed back.

hey author been a big fan or yours since 2006 and currently love cr2 as its my creatine of choice...has your company been looking into making a GH releaser/precursor or any type of GH product?

what country and state are you in Bro?

Yes, we are coming out with Furnace. It will be awhile as ANY error means not only legal isssues but also NOT the product I want to offer.
    USA and im in South Carolina brother.

With the publication in Consumer Reports regarding chemicals like Lead, Arsenic and Mercury in protein drinks I have the following question:
    How did these chemicals get into the products? Are they in as a result of by products or were they put in on purpose. A long time ago, Arsenic was injuected in some Powerlifters before and during the lifting contests. The amounts of chemicals are micro grams so the amount is not that great but still lead is not good for the body. I am a strength and conditioning coach at a college and have been recommending Protein for all of the athletes. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Tagh View Post
    Thanks for the quick response, and great stuff that JWE will be on sale here also. Will definitely try it as soon as it's available!!!

To bad the Poison won't be over here anytime soon, ah well Hyperdrive works great for me too (Weed is legal over here, but Poison isn't? We got such strange rules)

Great stuff you answer all these questions, not too many CEO's of company's do that (none actually), look forward too the things coming up from ALRI!
    Hey Tagh:

Today I have been reviewing production regs for some countries and noted that our Global Poison should be legal there. It is the yohimbine that makes it not so and we used a different A-2 antagonist in the global. Since Acacia is legal there then nothing in Global Poison should be an issue. Hit up a few of your local stores and see if they have any input please.

Thanks and please LMK what you find. We ship to Norway BTW and they have the same allowed list.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    USA and im in South Carolina brother.
    PM Laina J this exchange Bro. I have one test bottle of Furnace left.

Quote Originally Posted by desertlifter View Post
    With the publication in Consumer Reports regarding chemicals like Lead, Arsenic and Mercury in protein drinks I have the following question:
    How did these chemicals get into the products? Are they in as a result of by products or were they put in on purpose. A long time ago, Arsenic was injuected in some Powerlifters before and during the lifting contests. The amounts of chemicals are micro grams so the amount is not that great but still lead is not good for the body. I am a strength and conditioning coach at a college and have been recommending Protein for all of the athletes. What should I do?
    Thanks for dropping in Bro. The answer is not something most want to hear but the arsenic and lead come from two sources. The cows themselves and proteins processed in China. China as a whole does not do a very good job when it involves testing for contaminants. Its why we spend about $500k a year in retesting anything we get from China and cleaning it up. The cows eat foods and plant material that has been exposed to both toxins so it is in their milk as well. Same reason there are warnings on so many drugs for breast feeding mothers.

What can you do? Well, this is likely a shameless approach but I believe in our products and purity. We sell a new product called Humapro and you can catch up on it at Humapro.com. I and 4 others have used it as our sole protein source for several months and I feel I have bragging rights on this one...but go read the facts and science so you don't have to sit through it. lol I do not suggest Humapro as your only protein but I do suggest that you use it to make up the extra 100g a day you would normally take in on top of you whole food proteins. If you want to know the right amount for you, take the total grams of whey you were taking in daily and divide by 5.6, so if you where ingesting 100g whey then you would need a total of 18 tabs of Humapro to make up for the additional NNU (net nitrogen utilized). Read the directions and let me know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    hey author been a big fan or yours since 2006 and currently love cr2 as its my creatine of choice...has your company been looking into making a GH releaser/precursor or any type of GH product?
    Yup, actually we are working in conjunction with Patrick Arnold who has a superior form of D-Aspartate we want to use in one of our current working model of GH formularies for night time. It may be a bit as we need more research results before we can offer it in good faith that it does more than spike your GH a little while you sleep. so far I am pretty excited.

And thanks so much for the kind words Lad. Much appreciated.

Damn bro(3clipse)...I bet you're excited!

Thanks a ton brother! Would you like for me to keep a log on it once it comes in or just give you my thoughts once completed?

Hey Tagh:

Today I have been reviewing production regs for some countries and noted that our Global Poison should be legal there. It is the yohimbine that makes it not so and we used a different A-2 antagonist in the global. Since Acacia is legal there then nothing in Global Poison should be an issue. Hit up a few of your local stores and see if they have any input please.

Thanks and please LMK what you find. We ship to Norway BTW and they have the same allowed list.
    Hey Author, great stuff to hear that there should be a version of poison I can get over here! Yohimbine has been illegal here for quite some time now indeed. But yesterday after reading your message I contacted three of the biggest online supp stores over here that sale ALRI. ( we don't really have GNC's or any other franchises like that over here, biggest stores are online )

One said he had no clue, the other said the importer of ALRI couldn't deliver and number three answered that it's on his ordering list for several weeks now but he never got it. The last one also told me he would contact the importer and let me know what's up, and why he never got Poison. I also send out a email to one of the importers themselves and will let you know what they have to say as soon as I get a reaction. Just hope it's here soon, have read great things about Poison and can't wait to try it!

And thanks to Laina I'm hooked up with some JWE so I'm good to go this summer

I'll keep you updated bro! Thank you for the info!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast