Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Author L. Rea (CEO of ALR Industries)

ALR, I have recently submited a question to your corporate web site regarding possibility of running sponsored logs of your products. I am currently preparing for starting as a bber debuting early next year.

I would also like to try to become a fitness model, and do all this along with my law enforcement career.

If you could please let me know if any cooperation would be possible.

BTW, I just won that 1 out of 12 JW Extreme can not wait to try it although what it is still seems sketchy prolly for marketing reasons would like to read a more quasi scientific write up on it rather than that mkt stuff I can google.

BR

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thanks a ton brother! Would you like for me to keep a log on it once it comes in or just give you my thoughts once completed?
    If you wish to Bro, sure. And much appreciated. BTW: I am totally satisfied with the results we have had in the in-house testing and have the second phase of a clinical underway by the Bio-analytical research Group soon. Just waiting for the ethics submission to be approved (first step after writing a white sheet/paper for submission on any independent clinical). The first step was validation of safety and action. Perfect so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagh View Post
    Hey Author, great stuff to hear that there should be a version of poison I can get over here! Yohimbine has been illegal here for quite some time now indeed. But yesterday after reading your message I contacted three of the biggest online supp stores over here that sale ALRI. ( we don't really have GNC's or any other franchises like that over here, biggest stores are online )

One said he had no clue, the other said the importer of ALRI couldn't deliver and number three answered that it's on his ordering list for several weeks now but he never got it. The last one also told me he would contact the importer and let me know what's up, and why he never got Poison. I also send out a email to one of the importers themselves and will let you know what they have to say as soon as I get a reaction. Just hope it's here soon, have read great things about Poison and can't wait to try it!

And thanks to Laina I'm hooked up with some JWE so I'm good to go this summer

I'll keep you updated bro! Thank you for the info!
    Laina is a great lady. Thanks. Tagh, if you can get me the name and any sort of contact info on the main distributors and importers there I would appreciate it. I hate not having somewhere to direct one of our people to. If you do I will have a few bottles sent to you on me. Keep a couple and give a few away to your partners. I always appreciate feed back. Poison is an interesting product. We have 11% that say too strong, 9% that say "good but not amazing, 1% that say no affect, and 79% that say OMG!!. This is due to PEA analogs affects being dependant upon a persons history of illegal drug use like X and related compounds, are they on Prozac or any other MAOI or should be. The rest just love it. Considering the amount we ship to overseas distributors suggest we have quit a few who love it and the numbers are growing. So cool for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    ALR, I have recently submited a question to your corporate web site regarding possibility of running sponsored logs of your products. I am currently preparing for starting as a bber debuting early next year.

I would also like to try to become a fitness model, and do all this along with my law enforcement career.

If you could please let me know if any cooperation would be possible.

BTW, I just won that 1 out of 12 JW Extreme can not wait to try it although what it is still seems sketchy prolly for marketing reasons would like to read a more quasi scientific write up on it rather than that mkt stuff I can google.

BR
    Contact Laina on that Bro. You can PM her on the board here. We really do not do "sponsored logs" so to speak simply because there are some who read them and believe opinions are for sale. However we do send goodies out just to be cool and enjoy a chance to give a little back to our industry and those who we do it all for. If Laina is doing give aways on a product and sends one to you please feel free to keep a log IF you wish. That way you do so out of your own volition not paid advertising. Make sense Bro? Thank you for the interest BTW. I appreciate it and good luck on your shows and thank you for being part of law enforcement. BTW: Here are some research sites of interest in regard to Jungle Warfare Extreme. We have a independent clinical coming up for validation though we have done an in-house study pre-release. I just like independent studies for obvious reasons.

Research Information:
    1) Asian Journal of Andrology (2005) 7, 411417; doi:10.1111/j.1745-7262.2005.00056.x Effects of Basella alba and Hibiscus macranthus extracts on testosterone production of adult rat and bull Ley dig cells
    2) J Ethnopharmacol. 1999 May;65(2):133-9. Links
    Effects of aqueous extracts of Hibiscus macranthus and Basella alba in mature rat testis function.
    3) Planta Med. 1997 Dec;63(6):529-32. Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
    4) J Nat Prod. 1998 Jan;61(1):119-21. Lignans interfering with 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone binding to human sex hormone-binding globulin.
    5) Toxicological Sciences 2006 92(1):71-77; doi:10.1093/toxsci/kfj190 The Red Wine Polyphenol Resveratrol Displays Bilevel Inhibition on Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cells.
    6) Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.
    7) Nutr Rev. 2006 Jul;64(7 Pt 1):331-7. Bitter gourd (Momordica Charantia): A dietary approach to hyperglycemia.
    8) Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2005;14(2):153-8. Antioxidant properties of Momordica Charantia (bitter gourd) seeds on Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
    9) Naseem M, Patil S, Patil S, et al. Antispermatogenic and androgenic activities of Momordica charantia (Karela) in albino rats. J Ethnopharmacology 1998; 61: 9-16
    10) Obesity Research (2005) 13, 13351343; doi: 10.1038/oby.2005.162 Body Composition and Hormonal Adaptations Associated with Forskolin Consumption in Overweight and Obese Men

WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    If you wish to Bro, sure. And much appreciated. BTW: I am totally satisfied with the results we have had in the in-house testing and have the second phase of a clinical underway by the Bio-analytical research Group soon. Just waiting for the ethics submission to be approved (first step after writing a white sheet/paper for submission on any independent clinical). The first step was validation of safety and action. Perfect so far.

Will do brother, i got the product in today and have started this. Ill get a log up tonight after work and ill PM you the link if ud like. Thanks again!

Author,
    I just got my bottle of Jungle Warfare Extreme.Now I have a 2 week supply of the original JW left and a 6 week supply of Restore also.In what order should I start these 3 products when I start out in July?Thanks!

Contact Laina on that Bro. You can PM her on the board here. We really do not do "sponsored logs" so to speak simply because there are some who read them and believe opinions are for sale. However we do send goodies out just to be cool and enjoy a chance to give a little back to our industry and those who we do it all for. If Laina is doing give aways on a product and sends one to you please feel free to keep a log IF you wish. That way you do so out of your own volition not paid advertising. Make sense Bro? Thank you for the interest BTW. I appreciate it and good luck on your shows and thank you for being part of law enforcement. BTW: Here are some research sites of interest in regard to Jungle Warfare Extreme. We have a independent clinical coming up for validation though we have done an in-house study pre-release. I just like independent studies for obvious reasons.

Research Information:
    1) Asian Journal of Andrology (2005) 7, 411417; doi:10.1111/j.1745-7262.2005.00056.x Effects of Basella alba and Hibiscus macranthus extracts on testosterone production of adult rat and bull Ley dig cells
    2) J Ethnopharmacol. 1999 May;65(2):133-9. Links
    Effects of aqueous extracts of Hibiscus macranthus and Basella alba in mature rat testis function.
    3) Planta Med. 1997 Dec;63(6):529-32. Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
    4) J Nat Prod. 1998 Jan;61(1):119-21. Lignans interfering with 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone binding to human sex hormone-binding globulin.
    5) Toxicological Sciences 2006 92(1):71-77; doi:10.1093/toxsci/kfj190 The Red Wine Polyphenol Resveratrol Displays Bilevel Inhibition on Aromatase in Breast Cancer Cells.
    6) Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.
    7) Nutr Rev. 2006 Jul;64(7 Pt 1):331-7. Bitter gourd (Momordica Charantia): A dietary approach to hyperglycemia.
    8) Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2005;14(2):153-8. Antioxidant properties of Momordica Charantia (bitter gourd) seeds on Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
    9) Naseem M, Patil S, Patil S, et al. Antispermatogenic and androgenic activities of Momordica charantia (Karela) in albino rats. J Ethnopharmacology 1998; 61: 9-16
    10) Obesity Research (2005) 13, 13351343; doi: 10.1038/oby.2005.162 Body Composition and Hormonal Adaptations Associated with Forskolin Consumption in Overweight and Obese Men

WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.

Thanks for the response and info can't wait for my promo bottle of JW EX seems like one could stay on it year round.

BTW, do not want to seem ignorant but who is Laina and what is her screen name do not think I am familiar.

Laina is a great lady. Thanks. Tagh, if you can get me the name and any sort of contact info on the main distributors and importers there I would appreciate it. I hate not having somewhere to direct one of our people to. If you do I will have a few bottles sent to you on me. Keep a couple and give a few away to your partners. I always appreciate feed back. Poison is an interesting product. We have 11% that say too strong, 9% that say "good but not amazing, 1% that say no affect, and 79% that say OMG!!. This is due to PEA analogs affects being dependant upon a persons history of illegal drug use like X and related compounds, are they on Prozac or any other MAOI or should be. The rest just love it. Considering the amount we ship to overseas distributors suggest we have quit a few who love it and the numbers are growing. So cool for everyone.
    Wow!!!! that sounds very promising

Thanks for all the help, I have send you a PM with the contact info of the company that says there the main distributor. And also the story that they told me when I asked them where I could get global Poison. Thanks for all the help man, you and Laina are the best, great that you look after your costumers in such a great way!

Author, I'm looking forward to your GH product! Chain'd Out and Humapro are great, I was so tired of whey bloat. How about a myostatin inhibitor as well? I saw you said something about a diet book I think for the use of Humapro, do you have an eta on that one?
    Quetzalcoatl

Thanks for the response and info can't wait for my promo bottle of JW EX seems like one could stay on it year round.

BTW, do not want to seem ignorant but who is Laina and what is her screen name do not think I am familiar.
    I am Laina LOL... I got your info .. It is in the mail and I will email you tracking shortly

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENALRI View Post
    I am Laina LOL... I got your info .. It is in the mail and I will email you tracking shortly

Pleased to meet you

Any oportunity at running ALRi logs for me

Quote Originally Posted by BIG AL WILLIAMS View Post
    Author,
    I just got my bottle of Jungle Warfare Extreme.Now I have a 2 week supply of the original JW left and a 6 week supply of Restore also.In what order should I start these 3 products when I start out in July?Thanks!
    Start with JWE, after 3 weeks add in JW, starting week 4 run Restore with the last week of JW, finish on Restore only. Simple enough?

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR1000 View Post
    Author, I'm looking forward to your GH product! Chain'd Out and Humapro are great, I was so tired of whey bloat. How about a myostatin inhibitor as well? I saw you said something about a diet book I think for the use of Humapro, do you have an eta on that one?
    Hey Bro, how is progress and life?

HumaPro does decrease Myostatin as will any EAA only product but we are curious as to just how much. I will be able to answer that in about 4-5 weeks when the results come back from the University of Omaha. We have been working on Myostatin inhibitors other than HumaPro for some time but I am just not satisfied. We have been able to inhibit 47-53% with one formulary but after 2 weeks the numbers dropped to insignificant. I suppose I could just play marketing BS King and release it with the clinical validated stats so it looks good...not. Still working at it Bro.

We are synthesizing raws now so likely 6-8 weeks on the HGM (supports superior GH release)

Quote Originally Posted by Tagh View Post
    Wow!!!! that sounds very promising

Thanks for all the help, I have send you a PM with the contact info of the company that says there the main distributor. And also the story that they told me when I asked them where I could get global Poison. Thanks for all the help man, you and Laina are the best, great that you look after your costumers in such a great way!
    Thanks Tagh. I like the idea of being able to look in the mirror and have a son I never want to think bad of me.

Sorry Bro, her screen name is RavenALRI. She is the large breasted lady bellow your post. lol Not ignorant at all BTW, my error.

Hey Bro, how is progress and life?

HumaPro does decrease Myostatin as will any EAA only product but we are curious as to just how much. I will be able to answer that in about 4-5 weeks when the results come back from the University of Omaha. We have been working on Myostatin inhibitors other than HumaPro for some time but I am just not satisfied. We have been able to inhibit 47-53% with one formulary but after 2 weeks the numbers dropped to insignificant. I suppose I could just play marketing BS King and release it with the clinical validated stats so it looks good...not. Still working at it Bro.

We are synthesizing raws now so likely 6-8 weeks on the HGM (supports superior GH release)
    Progress is good, I had a set back though about 14 months ago. I tore something in upper forearm and it has just now reached the point at which I can move the most weitght I can with good form. I lost a considerable amount of size (85lbs.) due to not eating... thought ok I'll just break for a bit then time flew by and next thing I knew 178lbs.(I actualy look beter at my current 181lbs. than I do at my 208lbs. in my avatar) I still have a great foundation from my past work, so I'm pretty happy about that. Been eating again for a few weeks had my first "training week" this week. I'm up to 186lbs at the end of the day. Feeling good, not gonna really push it for a while, just get back into the swing of things. Thanks for asking... Life is good, I'm healthy, doing what I love, and have no reason to complain.

I have faith in you, and I know when a myostatin product from you hit's the market it will be the real deal, so no worries here.
    A likely 6-8 weeks on the HGM huh? ...Alright! I'm looking forward to that, and I'll keep my eyes open for your posts about the results coming from the University of Omaha.
    Quetzalcoatl

Author, could I get you to join this thread?
    Also, if I have made a mistake while speaking about your product, Humapro, would you please correct me?

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=90623
    Quetzalcoatl

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast