Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Author L. Rea (CEO of ALR Industries)

I just ordered 3 more tubs of humapro this morning.. It's quality stuff

off the current topic
    If going training on an empty stomach is it ok to take WTF and 2 scoops of chained out pre and drink purple intra post woul be solid food

Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    off the current topic
    If going training on an empty stomach is it ok to take WTF and 2 scoops of chained out pre and drink purple intra post woul be solid food
    Dude, I train first thing in the morning. I take WTF with some CO and use an intra product during my workouts. Is it optimal? I don't know but seems to be working well for me.
    Oh and some more CO post workout before my meal.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENALRI View Post
    why thank you!! and to everyone else, i have my 9 peeps.. so thank you and really look forward to hearing the feedback. Those of you that PMD me will get tracking tomorrow.
    Thanks
    I guess i didn't make the cut eh!
    60 sets pre muscle group in 1hr URGH!

Ryon
    marcus this is xavier

ryon xavier

question bro?

6:34pmMe
    what up

6:34pmRyon
    what protein or whey you use man?

6:34pmMe
    i don't
    Ryon
    i am moving form vancouver ot seattle

whats your secret then lol

6:35pmMe
    i get it from whole foods and Humapro

6:35pmRyon
    what do yhou use?

6:36pmMe
    Humapro

Me
    it is by ALR

Ryon
    ok bet its onthen

when is your next show?

6:42pmMe
    http://www.alrindustries.com/

Aug 21th

the the Nationals baby!

oct 15th

this is from my Facebook i get to many people asking me what i use i just sold you about 30 bottles
    and When i Win the Nationals this year it will be because of Humapro!

Quote Originally Posted by 5footmonsta71 View Post
    I guess i didn't make the cut eh!
    NOPE YOU MADE IT I WILL HAVE TRACKING FOR YOU TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    Dude, I train first thing in the morning. I take WTF with some CO and use an intra product during my workouts. Is it optimal? I don't know but seems to be working well for me.
    Oh and some more CO post workout before my meal.

Well had no CHO but 1 scoop of wtf and 2 of chained out along with 5 g of cm and glutamine pretty good workout was sipping purple throught.

Wonder if I made the cut for humapro

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    PM Laina J this exchange Bro. I have one test bottle of Furnace left.
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    Well had no CHO but 1 scoop of wtf and 2 of chained out along with 5 g of cm and glutamine pretty good workout was sipping purple throught.

Wonder if I made the cut for humapro
    Bro this is the second time youve mentioned purple. What is purple? Chaind Out is what you should be sipping throughout..

I have access to purple and have been using it for like 2 years almost chained out I will use now since I got this tube but unlikely ever after the prices are just too high for it here that is if you are lucky to find it now if somebody had it at a decent price hover here and access that would have been different.

For me economy is in purple wraath by controlled labs ALRi is kindo of well too pricey for my league and unaccessible.

If I were in the stated I might as well sip chained out but I not so I do my best with whatever I can get my hands on.

Hate to see more people haven't taken advantage of the Humapro giveaway. I hope I'm not too late.

shit I did so many mistakes in the post above should really focus more on what I am doing

OK from what I can tell, I almost neve use preworkouts anyways, WTF gives me a hell lot of energy, just two problems.

First, I pee way too often than normal maybe it is the coffeine in it dunno but really bothering duretic side effect in my case.

Second, it is kinda strange that maybe it is the malate form but gives slight heartburn very little and it goes away in 15-20 minutes but still.

The positives are lifts not going up in kgs but in numbers one here another there sometimes quite surprising really as you add plates in amazement thinking it was supposed to be the finishing touches yet you make it into a strenght type set all of a sudden that really a good thing. Makes you feel quite fresh during workout.

As for chained out I think if you had a capsule form that was more available here in Poland I would love it other than that an interesting product that I really enjoy. That RHodiola and quercertin (apple peal extract) really looks interesting in bcaas.

As for JW have not touched it yet I am planning on obtaining a second bottle to do a more comprehensive cycle.

just curious if using tap water for making my chain'd out solution would have any negative effects on the absorption and utilization, with the added flouride, minerals and trace impurities or is it not that big of a deal. buying purified water is something i'd like to skip if i can and use the extra $10-15 i spend on it every couple weeks on extra food (on humapro and loving it) and alr supps, but don't want to cut a corner if you feel it is highly important and beneficial to the effectiveness of the product.

I don't know but I take some of my water from a well just have this big 5l jug and fill it up the water is from a deep well like ologocenic period or something.

I am sure if you won't get sick then the only bad thing about tap water would be less trace mineral but with a diet and multi you should not worry.

BTW can I leave my chained out overnight so I can drink a serving upon waking immidiatley??

Thank for the HumaPRO Getting ready for the NPC Coastal usa will let you now how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by AVBG View Post
    I just ordered 3 more tubs of humapro this morning.. It's quality stuff
    That's the truth. Been using it during prep. Started prep 4 weeks ago. When I wake up at night I bang 7 HumaPros. Sometimes I wake up twice to pee, both times HUMAPRO. I hit it again usually right before cardio or if I go longer than 2.5 hours w/o eating. No SHIT, I've gained 3 pounds during prep and I am much more than considerably leaner than I was 4 weeks ago.
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

Big Man ALR has done it again with this humapro. I am 3 weeks out from my show, and still gaining weight but getting leaner. I am Happy as hell right now! What i did was replace my Protein shake that i would Use for the humapro and i like gain like a 1/2 a pound a day. i am going to start my Freaky ripped look stage now I need that hyperdive now!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast