Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Author L. Rea (CEO of ALR Industries)

So I should drop a word of feedback on WTF and Chained Out, both work great.

Chained out is difficult to comment on since BCAAs are always great I have a portion in the morning beafore I do morning cardio or treck to work on my mountainbike. The result is I feel stronger both during cardio and while biking-commuting.

WTF was problematic at first I just take smaller portions and it helps me avoid the diuretic effect but it gives tremendous stamina and focus on training. It does not mix all that well so I have to leave it for about 10-15 minutes in a shaker bottle to have it nicely mixed.

All in all both are great products Chained out is very good for endurance, I would love to have a constant supply of this product although if it came in tabs or caps would make it a better sell for me as I could put it in my pill box othervise I have to have it in small dime sized bags with me maybe I could buy 20 jars

I am excited to start JW Extreme next week. Will let everyone know how I feel about it.

Thanks ALRi

Quote Originally Posted by TheShoemaker View Post
    just curious if using tap water for making my chain'd out solution would have any negative effects on the absorption and utilization, with the added flouride, minerals and trace impurities or is it not that big of a deal. buying purified water is something i'd like to skip if i can and use the extra $10-15 i spend on it every couple weeks on extra food (on humapro and loving it) and alr supps, but don't want to cut a corner if you feel it is highly important and beneficial to the effectiveness of the product.
    You are safe using tab water Bro. Minerals and the common additives in water are not a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by 5footmonsta71 View Post
    Big Man ALR has done it again with this humapro. I am 3 weeks out from my show, and still gaining weight but getting leaner. I am Happy as hell right now! What i did was replace my Protein shake that i would Use for the humapro and i like gain like a 1/2 a pound a day. i am going to start my Freaky ripped look stage now I need that hyperdive now!
    Thanks Bro. I really appreciate the feed back and of course its always an awesome feeling knowing we have done something good for those who trust us with thier results.

For those interested in How To Use HumaPro for best results:

http://humapro.com/index.php/how-to-...e-humapro.html

http://humapro.com/index.php/how-to-...-body-fat.html

http://humapro.com/index.php/how-to-...lean-mass.html

This is an out line for use and a couple diet plans we have used with awesome results.

Spotter

hey author, just wanna give you props on the humapro....ever since i started using it, approx over a month, ive been feeling alot better during the day, im alot more muscular, vascular, and more fuller...and im crapping alot less too!!!! i feel pumped 24/7!!! especially upon waking up... this stuff is legit!!!

i have a question....my mom wants to try out my comatose...is it ok if she takes it? she works hard the WHOLE DAY and she REALLY needs some type of relaxation at the end of the day to unwind...can she use it?

Just started JW Extreme second day and I would say regeneration and energy levels are better certainly feel a difference.

Recently I was able to try a pre workout by a diff company than WTF had a zillion of ingridients but did not compare. I guess WTF rules in this category although I am not too familiar with preworkouts.

Mass Monster Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

Any plans on releasing regeneration-x again? I remember using it back in the day (probably 4-5 years ago?) and it seemed to help my workouts quite nicely.

I absolutely LOVED Regeneration X. For a while I was using it PRE and POST Workout. Amazing insulinogenic product and great post workout. Coupling that with HUMAPRO or Chain'd out would have been OFF THE HOOK.
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

Big fan of Chain'd Out and Humapro, Author. Just picjed up another 3 cannisters of Chain'd Out blue raspberry. On top of it being the most effective BCAA (the adaptogens compliment the formulation wonderfully,) it's also the best tasting.

I decied to pick up a tub of WTF nitty gritty citrus to try. I'm just curious as to what to expect taste wise. Is it a lemony flavour?

Thanks a lot and keep churning out such great supplements.

Bostonian living in Plano, TX - Go Red Sox!

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    I absolutely LOVED Regeneration X. For a while I was using it PRE and POST Workout. Amazing insulinogenic product and great post workout. Coupling that with HUMAPRO or Chain'd out would have been OFF THE HOOK.
    ALR told me how much you were a fan of Regeneration-X - btw i have 5 sealed bottles here in tx (they are solid)

Back in 2007/08 I was on regeneration x, JW, BAM and ProAnabol like all the time.

Those were the days, now there are no decent ALRi suppliers here, too bad as I see some great things being release and the company is raising like a phoenix from ashes.

Great comeback cause I remeber that for a while it was very quiet about ALRi.

Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Manavs View Post
    ALR told me how much you were a fan of Regeneration-X - btw i have 5 sealed bottles here in tx (they are solid)
    Freeze taht shit and use a butter knife like a chisel!
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

Mass Monster Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

I still see a few sites that have it.

ALR I have noticed Rhodiola is in many of the ALRi supps.

Is it really working, have never tried it stand alone what are its real world benefits, seemed to me like tribulus gimmick but maybe not.

BTW JWE is really keeping me regenerating like crazy strenght is really good and I am getting hungry all the time

Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    ALR I have noticed Rhodiola is in many of the ALRi supps.

Is it really working, have never tried it stand alone what are its real world benefits, seemed to me like tribulus gimmick but maybe not.

BTW JWE is really keeping me regenerating like crazy strenght is really good and I am getting hungry all the time
    Nope, its really a great adaptagen due to various glycosides each having different values. Fractional extraction is the key to make them work though.

At what stores in Dallas, Texas can one buy Humapro? I saw an ad in one of the muscle magazines saying that it is available at The Vitamin Shoppe, but when I went to a couple of Vitamin Shoppes looking for Humapro, they said they don't carry it...so what stores have this product?

Bostonian living in Plano, TX - Go Red Sox!

Quote Originally Posted by dallasmusclefan View Post
    At what stores in Dallas, Texas can one buy Humapro? I saw an ad in one of the muscle magazines saying that it is available at The Vitamin Shoppe, but when I went to a couple of Vitamin Shoppes looking for Humapro, they said they don't carry it...so what stores have this product?
    Which part of Dallas are you in?

Fitness Essentials
    3818 Cedar Springs Rd Ste 101,
    Dallas, TX 75219 -
    Ask for CJ -(214) 528-5535
    (Demo there this Saturday 9/4/10 11am-2:30)

Smoothie Factory
    6105 Greenville Ave.
    Dallas, TX 75206
    P: 214.432.5795

Smoothie Factory
    13380 Preston Rd
    Dallas, TX 75240

Smoothie Factory
    7522 Campbell Road
    Dallas, TX 75248-1726
    (972) 381-7177
    Ask for Yogesh

Urban Extreme Nutrition
    977 State Hwy 121 Suite 120
    Allen, TX 75013
    (972) 908-2940

N Rgize Lifestyle Cafe
    2875 S Central Expy
    Mckinney, TX 75070-4341
    (972) 542-6955
    (Located inside LA Fitness - ask for Jose or Carlos)

Everyone of these stores has Humapro in stock -

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast