Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Author L. Rea (CEO of ALR Industries)

Excellent, I'm closest to Smoothie Factory at Campbell Rd., I'm going to go there to get it

Bostonian living in Plano, TX - Go Red Sox!

Quote Originally Posted by dallasmusclefan View Post
    Excellent, I'm closest to Smoothie Factory at Campbell Rd., I'm going to go there to get it
    Excellent - Yogesh is a good guy - Im actually having a demo there on this Wed 9/8

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
    Nope, its really a great adaptagen due to various glycosides each having different values. Fractional extraction is the key to make them work though.
    vikings would use rhodiola before they went into battle, for mental strength and to be purely gung ho

[QUOTE=RAVENALRI;2068117]Awwww sweetie ... I see you are just a teen on a man's board.. When you grow up, and can ask an intelligent question, please do come back [/QUOTE

I waited a while to comment, but IMO you guys's responses to this kid is way out of line.

There is no doubt that your company has run into some issues in the past. Patrick Arnold showed a long time ago, that the nomenclature of Jungle Warfare did not make any sense for an organic chem standpoint. You changed the name multiple times To this day, nobody really knows what ADED is. You guys claimed it was a natural test booster with AI properties, yet NUMEROUS users complained of gyno and lethargy - even your own reps complained of lethargy from the old Jungle Warfare. Which is basically a symptom of shutdown from an exogenous androgen, yet you say it supports the HPTA. Yet there's bloodwork to confirm that it does indeed shut you down. And Restore was found by PA, again one of the smartest guys in the business, to have traces 1-AD and 4-AD in it. But you advertised it as a PCT product. Similar criticisms aren't limited to these 2 products.

Now here's the thing - ALR products work. They work damn well from what I'm told. So I WANT to try your other stuff, I just feel like you have a lot on your plate to answer for if you want to get the business of many people out there that won't try your product for these reasons. And honestly, I don't give a damn what it's "spiked" with. I just like to know exactly what I'm putting into my body. I'd be very open to buying a lot of your guys products, as I'm sure a lot of other people would be, if you guys could just be straightforward what your past and stop playing the victim every time someone brings up criticisms of your products.

Where has the ALR crew gone? Haven't seen any activity on this thread in over a month. Anyway, thanks ALR for the HumaPro. I really like the way it makes me feel and plan to make the switch to 100% HumaPro and zero whey. Give it a try guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Manavs View Post
    ALR told me how much you were a fan of Regeneration-X - btw i have 5 sealed bottles here in tx (they are solid)
    If you wanna get rid of them my hands are ready to receive....
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy! View Post
    Where has the ALR crew gone? Haven't seen any activity on this thread in over a month. Anyway, thanks ALR for the HumaPro. I really like the way it makes me feel and plan to make the switch to 100% HumaPro and zero whey. Give it a try guys!

We got some boys roaming around!!!!!!!
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

Cool. I missed the WTF giveaway that Laina did on RX and was hoping for one on this site. I will keep my eyes out for the ALR crew.

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

Hey Arthur. I just got my stuff Laina sent me and I was blown away. Thank you guys.

I read in the first few pages that you said that you use HumaPro as your only Protein source. What did you eat to make up for the calories you weren't taking in?
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

I think what I should have asked was, how does the body not need those calories you dont get when you take HumaPro? Why don't you need the cals that come from protein? My question is in one of these 3. Thank you.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    I think what I should have asked was, how does the body not need those calories you dont get when you take HumaPro? Why don't you need the cals that come from protein? My question is in one of these 3. Thank you.
    You will need to either up your fat, carbs, or a little of both....depends on your goals.

Hey Guys, I work out at 5:00 in the morning.. What would be the ideal timing for using HP and CO ? Everything about this product looks promising. Also, would I need to add poison or WTF to the mix to get a good energy rush in the morning or would this interfere with the other two? Any info is appreciated, I'm not too up on all new supplements.. Just had a newborn and she's keepin me extremely busy. haha

Hey Aurthor. Using HP Chaind out and Hyperdrive. I am having the best workouts. I am always going to buy ALRI now.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc191 View Post
    Hey Guys, I work out at 5:00 in the morning.. What would be the ideal timing for using HP and CO ? Everything about this product looks promising. Also, would I need to add poison or WTF to the mix to get a good energy rush in the morning or would this interfere with the other two? Any info is appreciated, I'm not too up on all new supplements.. Just had a newborn and she's keepin me extremely busy. haha
    Do you currently eat anything before training? If not my recommendation would be:

2 scoops or 10 tabs Humapro upon rising
    WTF Pump'd on way to gym
    Sip 1.5-2 scoops of Chaind Out during training
    5-10 Tabs HP or 1-2 scoops Immediately Post Workout with Vitargo or other carb source (That is until CHAIN'D REACTION is released then take the HP with CR!!!)
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

author has suggested taking your preworkout 30 min. before getting to the gym and 5-10 pills/1-2 scoops in the locker room right before you train. it makes more sense to take the humapro when you've got your veins slightly dilated and engorged from the n.o. product and then you can let the humapro flood those open veins and start building muscle.

thanks for the advice fellas. I will try this out

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast