Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Q & A with Author L. Rea (CEO of ALR Industries)

oh yeah I forgot to ask if anybody else sticks to just humapro instead of any other protein powders? Would having beef isolate protein be okay to use throughout the day or will humapro be enough? Beef isolate does not give me stomach issues so I can use it with no problem.. I'm definitely unable to use whey due to bloat issues. Just wondering because If I can save on not having to buy another protein source such as Beef Isolate then I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc191 View Post
    oh yeah I forgot to ask if anybody else sticks to just humapro instead of any other protein powders? Would having beef isolate protein be okay to use throughout the day or will humapro be enough? Beef isolate does not give me stomach issues so I can use it with no problem.. I'm definitely unable to use whey due to bloat issues. Just wondering because If I can save on not having to buy another protein source such as Beef Isolate then I'm all for it.
    If you have HumaPro, you don't need any other protein supplement.

It would be ok if you wanted to get some aminos like Chain'd Out, but as far as a protein supp...you're all good with HP.

BTW, I haven't taken any other protein supplement since starting HumaPro.

I echo what Legend stated above. I have not used a shake this entire prep. I have used Humapro post workout (either 10 tabs or 2 scoops of the powder) with my carbs and I also subbed in another 10 tabs or 2 scoops of powder with 1 serving Chain'd Out for an additional meal when I had to drop down to squeeze into light weight.

I have kept my Humapro intake up, in fact increasing it, while incorporating 1 more whole protein food meal the last 2 weeks and I have GROWN the final 2 weeks of my prep while getting leaner. This is 1 product where the hype is actually downplayed. If used properly, you will notice a difference immediately and you can drop all other shakes as stated previously.
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

thanks legend and hoss
    I'm sold on this product. Everything sounds good

Hoss and Legend, do you guys have a set diet plan based on your own or do you use the guided diet that is outlined on the humapro website? If you have your own, Do you have it posted on this forum.. I'm trying to get an idea of how to set up my lean gain phase? Sorry to bother you two, but it seems like you would know a little more about dieting with this supplement

I believe Legend and my diets would be similar in terms of ratios, but it's dependent on goals (looking to bulk/cut), body weight, experience, training protocol, etc...

The diets on the humapro site will most definitely work and are a great guide for most people. I modified the outline to my contest diet and will do the same to my off season protocol.

Maybe if you post up with you're currently doing and your thoughts of how much humapro you are going to use in a day and we could drop some guidelines.
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

I'm gonna run this by you and see if you could drop a few opinions..
    Wake- 6:00 a.m. - 5 Humapro Tabs
    Breakfast Meal #1 7:30 a.m. - Oatmeal 1 cup, 2 eggs.
    Snack Meal #2 9:30 a.m. - 3 oz chicken, 2 slices ezekial bread, or rice cakes w/ pb
    5 humapro tabs 25 minutes before lunch meal
    Lunch Meal #3 12:00 p.m. - 6 oz turkey or chicken, 1 cup rice, 1/2 cup brocoli
    Snack Meal #4 3:00 p.m. - 3 oz tuna, rice cakes w/ pb
    Dinner Meal #5 7:00 p.m.- 6 oz turkey or chicken, 1 cup rice
    10 tabs pre-workout before I walk in gym, @ 8:00
    5 tabs post workout

Where would be an ideal place to put in total of 25 hp tabs per day? Also, is it okay to have the
    hp tabs right before the gym since I eat my last meal an hour before I workout.?

Any help is appreciated.. I just want to make sure to get the most out of these supps

I have a JWE question. I am on HRT and have been taking Novedex-XT continously for about 4 years. It has done an effective job in estrogen management but I am concerned about taking it for such a long time and want to take something else and JWE looks interesting to me. I see that the suggested use is 8 weeks on then 4 weeks off but I wanted to ask if this would apply to someone on HRT or if continous use would be best for me. Any opinions?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789