Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ****MHP PRESENTS BRANCH WARREN AND VICTOR MARTINEZ TRAIN CHEST*****

Nobody

great Video

Quote Originally Posted by Biggjoeyta View Post
    great vid...would have been even better without the shitty music.
    being a big fan of slipknot i have to disagree with you sir .. atleast during the middle portion of the video

Quote Originally Posted by iliftpesos View Post
    being a big fan of slipknot i have to disagree with you sir .. atleast during the middle portion of the video
    slipknot does suck dude that guy thinks he can singe but he sounds like shit. Now the guy on mudvayne can singe much better.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    haha branch wanted to strip off another plate and do 1 more set. and victor just started throwing plates back on, branch slammed the plate back on like he was pissed or something, lol i dont know, maybe TALK about ur workout? branch is the man and is one of my favorites but man this guy is SO socially awkward...
    1. Haha, dude you are so right. Check some of Branch's other chest vids. He does drops all the way down to 1 plate. He was trying to strip the last plate and Vic put one back on. They apparently aren't the best of friends.

2. In order to get Vic back, Branch secretly leaves the weight clamp on one side, while Vic throws his to the floor. This will offset Victor's symmetry for the Olympia and several competitors will surpass Vic because his left side chest looks much larger than his right side chest.

3. Slipknot is simply okay. They are wicked mainstream. Sellouts. What happened to the real hardcore, like in the 90's!? Yeah, I know... it got left in the 90's.

4. I dislike Victor personally, but I will call it like it is and say that his arms and back look MASSIVE. Branch must be taking a "break," as one other poster commented.

5. My dog just drooled on my screen, not from Branch's awesome intensity and focus, but because he is trying to eat my Cheerios.

6. Thanks for the new vid, MD! I hope you show more (as one other member called it) "socially awkward" training videos in the near future! Let's put Dennis Wolf {German} with Roelly Winklaar {Dutch, I believe} and see if Wolf tries to dominate culturally or show that his vehicle has better engineering. Sorry ALL MD board members... just being wacky like Andy Haman. Too much free time!!
    Last edited by majrminer; May 17th, 2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zak ATLAS View Post
    2 totally diferent training styles i prefer victors

but seriously branch has to bring up those arms man
    Hes not going to bring em up unless he takes the magic one step further

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCook View Post
    Hes not going to bring em up unless he takes the magic one step further
    What? Meaning synthol?? Branch placed 2nd at the O. If he doesnt have a good set of pipes at this point, he never will. Its just not in the cards.

Branch's arms = Dexter's calves

They just dont, wont, cant got em...

Im only able to log in in the forum.Im not able to log in on the main md site.Whats the problem?

Branch's form is just flat out ridiculous. And those arms are hopeless.

Vic is looking large and round, he might surprise a lot of people at the Olmpia this year.
    Taking the full year off to prepare may be just what his body needed.

corland45

Its been noted for yeeeeaaaars that Victor has oil in his arms, not hating just commenting on what has been commented on for quite sometime

vic looks great ,, branch and vic are hungry in the gym branch is a great guy to talk with he gave me some great advice... i was their during the shoot.. we all headed their at the same time to train,,, just watching them train brings some spark to my game.....
    MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

As far as them two training together... Branch was tired from the trip,,, he aslo stated that the angle of the bench was differ from what he train on... which as well can throw off your workout... branch also is in the rest estate... so that will explain his size factor... all around great guy...
    MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Dedicated Noob

It's really weird to see guys train together and not talk about anything. I mean yeah you gotta do certain stuff you may not want to, to get paid. But, life is what you make it. Try to at least have a good time. As far as form, you do what works for you. Looks at branch's chest it works for him, so let it be.

^^^not really. I only have one guy who's an occasional training partner, and about 95% of the time I train alone. When he and I train, we really don't talk much, unless it's about the workout, we just go in and hit the weight.

Great vid. Nothing was jazzed up or exaggerated for the camera, they just went in and trained. Both guys look really good at this point in the season. Branch looked smaller cause he competed in the Arnold and Victor didn't. Victor hasn't dieted down for anything since last september.

Also, Branch's arms could come up a little but this guys torn stuff on both arms I think, so it will be a while if ever for him to bring those up. I think if he can ever bring his arms up another inch or two even, he'll be tough to stop at the Olympia or Arnold. It's probably his only "weak point".

Maybe doing more than the bottom 50% of the press movement will help the triceps a bit.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Ronnie had shitty for too. It works for Branch. he is big as fuck!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

WTF! I cannot seem to watch the video. The page is loading with all crazy numbers and FireFox is saying there is an unresponsive script. I have tried numerous to reload and or refresh the page. Nothing is working. Any help please!

victor looks HUGE. give branch a break, lets not forget he was 4 spots ahead of victor on pay day, which is really the only time it matters what they look like. i'm guessing branch isn't competing again till the olympia, so his off-season hasn't even really started yet probably. while its known victor has been in full blast off-season mode since the holidays. he's probably got more gear running through him right now than anyone. and its paying off, he looks tremendous, as long as his team nail his conditioning and "other stuff", he's my pick to win it all.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast