37 12.33%
  • Slin

6 2.00%
  • HGH

9 3.00%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Best mass builder for YOU???

Quote Originally Posted by dwgj18 View Post
    How much food/calories where you taking in if you remember? i was gonna run a TestE/Deca cycle but opt for TrenA instead of deca. Trying to get ideas for a big bulking cycle.
    Doesn't matter what HE was taking in....your body may be completely different than his in regard to size, metabolism, and daily energy expenditure. You need to figure out what YOUR maintenance caloric needs are and adjust from there.

man i wish you put alot more options up there and also be able topickmore then one.

for me tren, dbol, test, igf-1lr3 and all in one cycle even better.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

test eq for a looong cycle. throw in tbol here and there and hcg now and again.. big hard vascular. like my dick...

PB&J on whole grain with a glass of whole milk before bed.

Drol, dbol, dmz, tren, deca, test.

Ultimate Mass Builder: Five Fingers Of Mass Building (IMHO)

1. Training, 2. Sleep, 3. Nutrition, 4. Water, 5. Supplements, (Gear, Multivitamins etc) I've learned if any of them are off you will have issues. That's my .02

Presently on Sustanon 350mg and Deca 300mg, both in a cocktail Monday and Friday every week.
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unvme2 View Post
    PB&J on whole grain with a glass of whole milk before bed.

That's just nasty^^^^^^, why not have incredible sex with your girl while licking Protein paste off her P*#@#, while she reads MD?
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Quote Originally Posted by *Joeggurnaut13* View Post
    test eq for a looong cycle. throw in tbol here and there and hcg now and again.. big hard vascular. like my dick...

Umm, Just curious why you didn't have GH in there? Test? Yummy!! But EQ does some things to tendons I've heard. Such as the growth of the surrounding muscles the tendons don't grow at the same rate. Thus making it a bit scary. incorporating GH in the mix would help with that issue. (So I've Heard)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickT View Post
    That's just nasty^^^^^^, why not have incredible sex with your girl while licking Protein paste off her P*#@#, while she reads MD?
    hhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    man i wish you put alot more options up there and also be able topickmore then one.

for me tren, dbol, test, igf-1lr3 and all in one cycle even better.

igf-1lr3 huh? I bet your skin is grainy as fuck!! NIce!!! but i can't afford that stuff dammit sigh

download.jpg Just Eat and eat and eat. Pre Cook and eat brother.

Also, check out www.drlam.com website. check your blood type for foods you shouldn't eat and ones you can eat. sense i started doing this i've felt better and train better.

Banned

Hard work and determination. Never touched a steroid in my life

homo.....

1. Super-DMZ
    2. Trenbolone
    3. Testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickT View Post
    igf-1lr3 huh? I bet your skin is grainy as fuck!! NIce!!! but i can't afford that stuff dammit sigh
    does igf1-lr3 work well just with test etc.....? it seems that the 'norm' is to stack peptides together but i hear of a lot of people using igf on its own....... what can it do for you ran next to test ?

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by gymboy5000 View Post
    does igf1-lr3 work well just with test etc.....? it seems that the 'norm' is to stack peptides together but i hear of a lot of people using igf on its own....... what can it do for you ran next to test ?
    When adding IGF-1 LR3 to a steroid cycle, you will experience a gradual recomp over about 4-6 weeks. You will appear to have gained about 4-5 lbs of muscle (mosty from increased muscle fullness) and you will begin to shed bodyfat. IGF-1 adds real muscle tissue, obviously, but real muscle fiber takes a long time to put on. When people use ASS, much of their weught gain, even when their gains appear to be completely lean, is not muscle fiber. AAS cause an increase in muscle "size" through multiple mechanisms, with increased muscle tissue being only one of them. IGF-1 LR3 causes both muscle tissue growth and an increase in muscle fullness through its inulsin-like nutrient shuttling effects. You will noptice this increase in fullness very soon after beginning use (about 1-2 weeks), although actual increases in muscle fiber will gradually acrue over a longer period of time.

GH increases muscle size ONLY through increased IGF-1 levels, so when thinking about LR3, keep in mind that it grows muscle in the same fashion as GH. Just as GH adds muscle fiber slower than AAS, so does LR3, but LR3 will add muscle tissue faster than GH medicated IGF-1, as LR3 is over 2X as potent, per mcg, as liver produced IGF-1. Additionally, the body can only produce so much IGF-1, regardless of GH dose, while exogenous IGF-1 LR3 has no such limitations. However, keep in mind that if one uses LR3 (which is typically administered in larger dosages than the body can make), desenstization will occur in about 4-6 weeks. This means you will need to go off LR3 after that amount of time, if using it daily. LR3 should be cycled (unless using a "low" dose), regardless of whether someone is using exogenous GH or not.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    homo.....
    lol yeah and his avi looks like hes bloated as hell from an oral of some kind lol.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast