• Tren

37 12.33%
  • Slin

6 2.00%
  • HGH

9 3.00%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Best mass builder for YOU???

This is my 2nd week of npp and test and I'm loving it. Definitely like it more then test and tren, but pretty sure my tren was way underdosed, so my opinion is biased.

Quote Originally Posted by notram218 View Post
    This is my 2nd week of npp and test and I'm loving it. Definitely like it more then test and tren, but pretty sure my tren was way underdosed, so my opinion is biased.
    Ran test and npp my last blast it was amazing...joints never felt better and gains of strength and size were great...going to try test and tren again at a higher dosage...ran pretty high dose of npp so I will be able to compare it better in a couple months

test+ tren= the shit
    I can do all things through Him who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    When adding IGF-1 LR3 to a steroid cycle, you will experience a gradual recomp over about 4-6 weeks. You will appear to have gained about 4-5 lbs of muscle (mosty from increased muscle fullness) and you will begin to shed bodyfat. IGF-1 adds real muscle tissue, obviously, but real muscle fiber takes a long time to put on. When people use ASS, much of their weught gain, even when their gains appear to be completely lean, is not muscle fiber. AAS cause an increase in muscle "size" through multiple mechanisms, with increased muscle tissue being only one of them. IGF-1 LR3 causes both muscle tissue growth and an increase in muscle fullness through its inulsin-like nutrient shuttling effects. You will noptice this increase in fullness very soon after beginning use (about 1-2 weeks), although actual increases in muscle fiber will gradually acrue over a longer period of time.

GH increases muscle size ONLY through increased IGF-1 levels, so when thinking about LR3, keep in mind that it grows muscle in the same fashion as GH. Just as GH adds muscle fiber slower than AAS, so does LR3, but LR3 will add muscle tissue faster than GH medicated IGF-1, as LR3 is over 2X as potent, per mcg, as liver produced IGF-1. Additionally, the body can only produce so much IGF-1, regardless of GH dose, while exogenous IGF-1 LR3 has no such limitations. However, keep in mind that if one uses LR3 (which is typically administered in larger dosages than the body can make), desenstization will occur in about 4-6 weeks. This means you will need to go off LR3 after that amount of time, if using it daily. LR3 should be cycled (unless using a "low" dose), regardless of whether someone is using exogenous GH or not.
    Isnt Lr3 considered a spot enhancer and gains go away. If i remember I think someone said that because its a bilateral site pinner
    "STAND PROUD! Whether youre seated, standing or even laying on your back" - Ben Pak

Quote Originally Posted by megaguitar01 View Post
    Isnt Lr3 considered a spot enhancer and gains go away. If i remember I think someone said that because its a bilateral site pinner
    No, lr3 is not a spot enhancer

Cool thread. I havnt ran enough yet to say what my favorite is, but so far Test and Mast with Var/winny worked the best for me over deca,dbol,eq that ive used in past cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Cool thread. I havnt ran enough yet to say what my favorite is, but so far Test and Mast with Var/winny worked the best for me over deca,dbol,eq that ive used in past cycles.
    I agree the hardening drugs are better... Primo is excellent as well

Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    I agree the hardening drugs are better... Primo is excellent as well
    haven't ran Primo yet. just seems not much bang for buck imo, but I guess I don`t know forsure until I try it out and see. The above cycle got me very hard and cut, which I understand is how you want to be before adding primo in so maybe get some on the next cycle.

^^^^ problem is getting real primo.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    ^^^^ problem is getting real primo.
    Real Primo=Qvolt. Research it bro. Solid folks

Barbarian

The only time I used Anadrol I blew up in 3 weeks to the point people were all Commenting asking what I was on but I stopped taking it right about week 3 due to my heart pounding out of my chest every night nd thinking I was going to die and this was at just 50 mgs...It was with 500mg test and cont with the test for ten weeks and dropped the anadrol wich was sup to go 4 weeks...But the prob went away right as soon as I stopped the anadrol...Nothing has ever bothered me like that not even Tren
    save 10% @ thesupplementsyndicate.com with code DK10

Im a little confused about superdrol (SD) is it a prohormone or actual aas
    "STAND PROUD! Whether youre seated, standing or even laying on your back" - Ben Pak

Don't really matter what it is.... The shit works!

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    Don't really matter what it is.... The shit works!
    But which one wanna know if i get it whether i can get it online legally or illegally from a guy

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules.'s Avatar

Test, tren and anadrol.

Working out and eating also help.

Banned

None, because I never use steroids

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    None, because I never use steroids
    Then stay the fuck out of the thread you stupid turd.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast