Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Q&A with MHP-REP

Default Q&A with MHP-REP

whats up guys, ask all your question here regarding MHP !! or anything regarding bodybuilding, nutrition,diets, and training HELP.. ASK AWAY!!

I have a few questions:

Exactly what is Drenbuterol? The only thing know is that it WORKS! It really helped me burn a lot of fat, together with cardio and good food, of course, but still...I really liked it! BUT: If something works in Sweden, it gets banned.
    So what is it? It's even banned in the Netherlands, and they aren't really known to be too hard on drugs and such.

I really liked everything I ever tried from MHP, but I have been forced to use other brands, because it seems that it's almost impossible to get it in Sweden anymore.

Default Much love for MHP.

Just want to say that so far I really enjoy MHP products. I am a hard gainer and this pass winter Up Your Mass was my protein of choice. I just tried my first tub of your Probolic 12 hour and the taste was great and was taking it before I went to sleep. And right now I am on my first few days of Dren and so far I am enjoying it. I took animal cuts and really did not enjoy it. Made me feel foggy while I was on it. Put so far the appetitie suppression is great with this product. I am hungry and I know when it's time to it but it's not a over bearing feeing. The "good feeling" I have felt a little but I am happy go lucky person anywhy so it's been good so far. Victor Martinez is my favorite bodybuilder and it got me on MHP. I really do not have any questions, just want to say that I enjoy the products that I have tried so far and hopefully Dren will get me to lose the last 10-15 pounds I need to really get the body I want.

Since you mentioned dieting, how can someone hook up with George Maiorano in regards to diet? THanks brother.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MHP-PAZ View Post
    whats up guys, ask all your question here regarding MHP !! or anything regarding bodybuilding, nutrition,diets, and training HELP.. ASK AWAY!!
    Hi. MHP-PAZ

My questions is regarding Xpell. Please tell me how long I must be using Xpell before a contest, because I been using Taraxatone from CYTOGENIX with great results, just 5 days out of the contest.

In the bottle of Xpell their is no explanation of if you need to be using the product 5, 3 or 2 days out of the contest.

Thanks.
    1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

wat is a good diet to lose weight and body fat and do u have any tips on how to get lean

Quote Originally Posted by Kihlen View Post
    I have a few questions:

Exactly what is Drenbuterol? The only thing know is that it WORKS! It really helped me burn a lot of fat, together with cardio and good food, of course, but still...I really liked it! BUT: If something works in Sweden, it gets banned.
    So what is it? It's even banned in the Netherlands, and they aren't really known to be too hard on drugs and such.

I really liked everything I ever tried from MHP, but I have been forced to use other brands, because it seems that it's almost impossible to get it in Sweden anymore.
    Beta-Methoxy Phenylethlyamine (Beta-Metoxy PEA).
    check out our site for info about the ingredient http://www.maxperformance.com/mhp/myweb.php?hls=1191

Its most likey banned because of the yohimbe ingredient some sort of regulation netherlands has.But otehrwise thanks for the great feedback, usually ppl call in saying its too strong so i suggesttaking with food and that helps most of the time. but alot of guy take the dren in morning just for cardio whil egetting ready for a show considering its only one pill a day an keeps a nice steady increase in body temp and heart rate, allowing your metabolism to consistively stay HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Marcano View Post
    Since you mentioned dieting, how can someone hook up with George Maiorano in regards to diet? THanks brother.

I persoanlly use George and he is a great person to have around getting ready for a show and possibly the best when it comes to gettin gyou down to your best shape you can possibly get down to.. He is a true guru in the bodybuilding world... i will give him a call. PM your contact info as i will suggest him reaachin out to you

Quote Originally Posted by RoadPigJohn View Post
    Hi. MHP-PAZ

My questions is regarding Xpell. Please tell me how long I must be using Xpell before a contest, because I been using Taraxatone from CYTOGENIX with great results, just 5 days out of the contest.

In the bottle of Xpell their is no explanation of if you need to be using the product 5, 3 or 2 days out of the contest.

Thanks.
    typically we start 8 days out and continue use up intil the show.. Alot of our competitiors for NPC bodybuilding shows have gotten great success in that manor.,. Check out Rfael Norat on our site http://www.maxperformance.com/mhp/myweb.php?hls=1159

just one of our guys.. Also soem of our other atletes like Angela Maraz takes 2 every 2 hours 4 times a day . in case you dont want to do 4 and 4 pills .. just a suggestion.. And make sur eyou keep drinkin water and start cutting water slowly out when your 2 days out

Quote Originally Posted by omartinez510 View Post
    wat is a good diet to lose weight and body fat and do u have any tips on how to get lean

need more info.. height weight, training level?? what are you currently eating

BIG AY1 you have done a great job! Lol

i am 5'10 weigh 220 and i train twice a day everyday except for Sundays and i eat chicken rice and turkey

Nobody

My question is in regards to the Cyclin GF ZMA product, with all ZMA products I have taken it has been reccomended to take ZMA on an empty stomach before bed. On the directions on the bottle of Cyclin it does'nt mention taking it on an empty stomach. Is it more beneficial to take the Cyclin on an empty stomach or does it not matter so I can continue drinking my protein before bed also. Any response will be graetly appreciated.

-MOOSE

I've used Dark Rage+Dark Matter pre and post training before(and I'll be using it again)and I've found a teaspoonful of DR in the DM picks me up after I've done one of my usual killer sessions(I occasionally train before night shift)...but..
    will it interfere with the effects of either product?It states on the packaging that nothing else should be used within an hour.

Incidentally,your products are great.But you know that already.^^

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynoggin View Post
    I've used Dark Rage+Dark Matter pre and post training before(and I'll be using it again)and I've found a teaspoonful of DR in the DM picks me up after I've done one of my usual killer sessions(I occasionally train before night shift)...but..
    will it interfere with the effects of either product?It states on the packaging that nothing else should be used within an hour.

Incidentally,your products are great.But you know that already.^^

That's great to hear. We feel Dark Rage is a great pre-workout product that will prove itself the longer it is on the market like T-BOMB II and Probolic-SR. Dark Matter is the perfect compliment to Dark Rage, great recovery product. Glad you liked the results, we have more products being drafted up as we speak!

OMARTINEZ510 : "i am 5'10 weigh 220 and i train twice a day everyday except for Sundays and i eat chicken rice and turkey"

Quote Originally Posted by MHP-Stan View Post
    For your two workouts during the day, I would suggest cardio in the morning and weight training in the afternoon. Chicken and Turkey are great sources of protein, especially as meal replacements. The amount of rice should be less than the amount of chicken per serving. Drink alot of water throughout your day, atleast 1 gallon. If you haven't tried a fat burner like Dren or Anadrox, I would suggest that before your workouts, especially cardio. One last thing, which is probably the most important, make sure you have a protein shake immediatley after your workout. You should look into Isofast-50 and Probolic-SR. Any other questions, please feel free to ask!