Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 20

Thread: who's doing the show???

  1. #1
    IFBB PRO JillyRev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the move all the time!
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender
    Female

    Default who's doing the show???

    we all know Jen is doing Team U, but who else?

    I am doing the show along with Heather Grace, Laura Bailey and Alli Moyer (all MD forum ladies!) the 4 of us all did the arnold am together this year, and all made top 10! we had a great time backstage hanging out, and we are excited for team u!!!

    who else is doing the show or will be there?

  2. #2

    Default Cathy Jackson

    I have a client here in CO that will be competing in figure... is excited to meet everyone and experience the TU. What an awesome show!
    www.jimmachak.com

  3. #3
    Spotter C.Coronato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    330
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Ill be there, Middleweights. Very excited.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JillyRev View Post
    we all know Jen is doing Team U, but who else?

    I am doing the show along with Heather Grace, Laura Bailey and Alli Moyer (all MD forum ladies!) the 4 of us all did the arnold am together this year, and all made top 10! we had a great time backstage hanging out, and we are excited for team u!!!

    who else is doing the show or will be there?

    I will be competing in LW women bodybuilding
    http://www.glendabozett.com
    Smithtown Gold's Gym Personal Trainer (NASM)

  5. #5
    IFBB PRO JillyRev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the move all the time!
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Glenda! Great to hear! you always look awesome!!!! Ill look for you!!!

  6. #6

    Default

    I will be competing at Team U this year. Lightweight or welterweight

  7. #7

    Default Hey Chris

    Great job in your win.. You put alot of work in for the show.. Holla.. I will be at the USA in july.. have a good one

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JillyRev View Post
    Glenda! Great to hear! you always look awesome!!!! Ill look for you!!!
    Thanks Jilly, I'll look much better this year,
    http://www.glendabozett.com
    Smithtown Gold's Gym Personal Trainer (NASM)

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tricepspush View Post
    Great job in your win.. You put alot of work in for the show.. Holla.. I will be at the USA in july.. have a good one
    Thanks You. i will try to be at the USA as a spectator. Will be done after Team U.

  10. #10

    Default Hey chris:)

    I will be at the USA as a bantamweight this year.. Do you ahve a website or email.. Would like to chat if you have the time.. My fiance' has been doing all of my food prep from the start. And she is always kickin my ass in the gym.. Lets exchange emails.. tricepspush@yahoo.com hit me up bro..
    great job again..

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tricepspush View Post
    I will be at the USA as a bantamweight this year.. Do you ahve a website or email.. Would like to chat if you have the time.. My fiance' has been doing all of my food prep from the start. And she is always kickin my ass in the gym.. Lets exchange emails.. tricepspush@yahoo.com hit me up bro..
    great job again..
    Thanks bud ya sure its chriszsj@yahoo.com. I got a great prep coach his name is Nate Wolfe. You have a great fiance she wants u to suceed.

  12. #12
    Iron Addict tiny tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the kitchen eating...
    Posts
    2,279
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treetrunklegs View Post
    Ill be there, Middleweights. Very excited.
    Those legs are middleweights themselves!!
    Jeez, I have to kill my legs sooo hard to get them half that size.
    Sacrifice is everything.

  13. #13
    IFBB PRO
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    578

    Default

    LHW. Gonna be a good show. Gonna be an even better post-show chow down session!!

  14. #14
    IFBB PRO JillyRev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On the move all the time!
    Posts
    1,418
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    [quote=blakryno;2119081]LHW. Gonna be a good show. Gonna be an even better post-show chow down session!![/quote]

    WOOHOO now THATS what im talkin about!!!!!

  15. #15
    Spotter BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    http://www.myspace.com/brianb2368
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blakryno View Post
    LHW. Gonna be a good show. Gonna be an even better post-show chow down session!!

    lol enjoy the 'treat' meals!!

  16. #16
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    80,264

    Default

    I hope Vaughn wins the Overall so I don't have to deal with him next year!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  17. #17
    Iron Addict Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    C-Bus
    Posts
    1,075
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ^^ Too bad for him Shiloe Steinmetz will be there...hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •