Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rob Roppo 18 Days out from the 2010 Jr Nationals

Saw him today at weigh-ins and looked great.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Anyone notice that how he starts his set out with a 2 inch range of motion, and then goes down and down further every rep? What's that all about?

Either way he's gonna win his weight class at the Jr Nationals which is not too shabby for 2in ranges.

Congratulations my brother Rob on your win, even though you had many doubters you still pulled through with a great victory!

And Rita Rae thanks for the kind words. I have a lot of love for Rob as if he was one of my own brothers and wish him nothing but the best and I will do whatever I can to be there for him and help him succeed.

And Mike I told you in a previous thread before you contacted me about doing the in the trenches video that Rob would come in peeled did I not....?

Quote Originally Posted by yusef View Post
    Congratulations my brother Rob on your win, even though you had many doubters you still pulled through with a great victory!

And Rita Rae thanks for the kind words. I have a lot of love for Rob as if he was one of my own brothers and wish him nothing but the best and I will do whatever I can to be there for him and help him succeed.

And Mike I told you in a previous thread before you contacted me about doing the in the trenches video that Rob would come in peeled did I not....?
    I will never second guess you again!

Based on the vid we did, I thought no way. Then I saw Rob at weigh ins, pegged him for the win and asked his name, and he's like, I am Rob Roppo, and I was like, "Get the Fuck Out!"

Congrats to Rob - Hands Down, the clear winner.

killinweights

Glad he shut all the haters up... now Yusef we just need to get you back on stage :-)

Congrats Rob and Yusef well job done on helping your boy. Rob had a fun time at the overall. Congrats again

His chest is pretty fuckin sick considering his ROM, good for him. Great conditioning at Jr's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12