Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh July 2007

Thanks, Great Tipsta.

Based on my First Place finish in the Open Bantam Weight Class at the 2006 NPC Atlantic USA, I am qualified to compete in the NPC Nationals for the next two years. And, based on my 2nd Place finish in the Masters 60+ Class at the 2006 NPC Alabama State, I am qualified to compete in the NPC Masters for the next two years. I won't do either, but it's nice to know I can if I want. LOL

My next show is the Natural Physique Association (NPA) Nationals and Masters Universe in Ft. Lee, VA on June 30th. I will compete in the Open Men's Lightweight Class in the Nationals and Masters 60+ Class in the Masters Universe. Both contests (on the same day) are Pro Qualifiers. I am vying for my fourth Pro Card, so I will have more Pro competition options in the future.

My next Pro show is the NGA Pro-Am World Cup in Atlanta on September 8th. I will compete in the Men's Master Pro 50+ Class.

Just to put an exclamation point on Keith (masterchamp/Nationals07), he competed over the weekend at a NPC show in Florida. Our 50 year-old athlete won the Masters Overall, the Open Middleweight title and the OVERALL. He won everything. Sweet.

Keith is da` man!!

He kicked mucho ass!
    Strictly Business

Default Masters

Marty Vranicar has registered to compete at this year's Masters Nationals, presumably in the fifties class. Good luck to him. (I got this from a friend who heard it from Gary Udit.)

http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?a=Vranicar,+Marty

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    Marty Vranicar has registered to compete at this year's Masters Nationals, presumably in the fifties class. Good luck to him. (I got this from a friend who heard it from Gary Udit.)

That's cool. Marty is an old-time champion. He will probably go against keith (masterchampNationals07), who, at 51, just won the Masters, Middleweight and Overall at the NPC West Palm Beach, FL show last weekend. This is going to be fun.

Gary Udit always runs a very competitive show. I know a 60+ lightweight, who won the 2006 NPC Northern Kentucky 60+ who is competing this year (Burke Chandler).

WOW!!!

Marty Vranicar brings back memories when bodybuilders looked good! LOL

Good luck to him.
    Strictly Business

My husband Bill Brent will be making a comeback. He last competed in 1994. He will be in the 40 to 50 welterwt class. I also will be competing in the 40s lthvy in the womens div. And on a personal note I've been competing since 1986 at the top National level and a still looking for that pro card!!
    The Brent r Brinin' It July 21st.!! ;>))

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post

Its true (Marty is a friend of mine/helped me out for my shows and did not ask for a thing in return!)
    Marty looks insane!! (great guy i wish him all the best in the world!)

MIKE

WHEN I MOVED TO FL Marty didn't know me from a hole in the wall
    we were introduced by a mutual friend (thanks Larry!)
    and ever since then Marty has helped both Laura and myself in so many ways
    he is never more than a phone call away,will drop everything he is doing to come see us/help us
    posing,training,conditioning.............even just as a second set of eyes he is always there

so............thank you Marty!

one of this sports "great guys"!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marty is a good friend of my friends, si I will be rooting for him also!!!

Default Wow

This is turning into an incredible show. I can't make the contest this year, but have friends who will do a report on my website for it. & I've heard that it will be covered on the MD site for pix. I hope that's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Ivers-Brent View Post
    My husband Bill Brent will be making a comeback. He last competed in 1994. He will be in the 40 to 50 welterwt class. I also will be competing in the 40s lthvy in the womens div. And on a personal note I've been competing since 1986 at the top National level and a still looking for that pro card!!
    The Brent r Brinin' It July 21st.!! ;>))
    Any current pics of your husband?
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Beach Body

Michelle, best of luck to you and Bill. This should be an all time great competition! I'll be there cheering my lungs out.

Quote Originally Posted by GerryT View Post
    Michelle, best of luck to you and Bill. This should be an all time great competition! I'll be there cheering my lungs out.
    Glad to see you here Gerry.

Gerry,glad you`re here buddy!
    Strictly Business

Beach Body

Great to see you guys here, also! Maybe you will both be on that stage next year!

These were last yr. He has the tinest joints in the world!! LOl. I'm so excited and proud of him. Two yrs ago he tore both, yes both quad tendons. He has never had a major injury, just was meant to happen, the ortho said. So this will be even special for him to get back on stage
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast