I found this in another thread (which seems to be resting in peace) & now I'm intrigued....

"Lupron Depot (leuprolide acetate for depot suspension), a GnRH agonist, is a hormonal agent that significantly reduces estrogen levels. The medication works in two distinct phases. Phase one stimulates the ovaries causing them to produce more estradiol, the most potent of the three estrogens produced by women. In phase two, the messenger hormones that tell the ovaries to produce estrogen decline dramatically. The resulting drop in estrogen causes women to experience menopause-like side effects.
Lupron is prescribed for women with very bad endometriosis or severe menorrhagia. It also may be administered before assisted reproduction. In men, Lupron is used to treat advanced prostate cancer. It also may be used in children who are diagnosed with central precocious puberty (early puberty). Before you decide to use Lupron, make sure you understand the facts about the benefits and side effects so that you can make an informed decision.
Side Effects and Lupron Depot"

Questions for anyone who knows about Lupron:

Would there be any situation in which Lupron didn't reduce ovarian estrogen, like if you used Lupron but also heavy androgens (I'm thinking a non-aromatizing kind like Tren, maybe primo) would the ovaries counterbalance the androgens by producing more estrogen in spite of the Lupron, or could that never happen? Is Lupron a foolproof way to get rid of estrogen (and thus hip & thigh predominant fat storage pattern)?

Would virilization sides be worse in the absence of estrogen?

Would an AI be necessary to stop the fat cells making new estrogen from adrenal androgens, or would the tren shut off all production of adrenal androgens so there's no way for you to make estrogen (except xenoestrogens which aren't affected by AIs)?

Is there something non-estrogenic to promote bone health and prevent osteoporosis? I mean F2M transsexuals must suppress their estrogen, so I'm presuming there's a safe way around this?

Is Lupron available from regular steroid dealers?