Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JOSE RAYMOND trains LEGS 3 wks out from Tampa 202

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    Ortho, seriously what's the deal? why do you follow Ron around to give him shit? He does nothing but good for this site and provides tons of content and is one of if not the best writer in the industry. I dont get what your trying to prove. Do you like bodybuilding? are you a fan of bodybuilding? I know I am and I have respect for anyone who tries there best, weather they are Mr.O or just a local gym rat trying to get bigger. Surely you must have something positive to say!
    i do have a million positive things to say for guys like you who are the real deal and not wannabe's like Ron, you're a great pro and deserve all the respect in the world.

Did I steal your girlfriend years ago or something? Seriously, you have something deeply personal against me. Care to share with the class?

As for a 'wannabe,' I have been competing since 1989 and have been working full-time in the bb industry almost 20 years now. I'm not a 'wannabe pro,' but I am part of this sport in my own weird way whether you like me or not.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Rest of the pics -
    Im pretty sure thats the type of paper thin vascular skin your had going into the Olympia last year...thats a good sign chief!

yeah serious, it seems almost every thread Ortho goes out of his way to bash Ron... Why? There has to be something? Is it pure jealousy?? Do you have special feelings for Ron and upset because he likes girls and is married to a women and you dont have a shot at him??? Wannabe, wannabe what? Ron is humble and offers support and encouragement to tons of people trying to improve their physiques and keeps reality into it. Wannabee?? lets see he won a NPC Qualifer and has placed 2nd 3 times at NPC Nat level qualifer. Did a Nat level show, didnt win,but was able to hang. trying to improve and beat his best and place higher next year... Wannanbee??? has been photgraphed by Nuveux in Iron Man for training pics that had been in numurous articles on training.... Yeah they had him do the fit modeling thing because of his writing skill...not. Gaspari used his pics in there ads before because he looks bad... Serious who are you to bash him?? I bet you are just jealous and unhappy with yourself and you probaly stood next to Ron at a show before or something and probaly didnt say boo to him, or probaly wouldnt in person. But you dig at hip like the heckler at the golf course in Happy Gilmore...Its getting old.. What do you do? why are you so bitter,is the mirror that bad??? geez, maybe you should park the car in a closed garage,leave the car running,crack the windows a bit,or better yet stick a hose in the exhaust and stick the other end in the car and read a bodybuilding mag, do it up read some of Rons stuff and take a nap and stick a fork in it.. Sorry life is so empty for you
    Last edited by JayKurk; June 25th, 2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: typo

I met Ron at the M.D. party at bob bonhams gym. He was one of the most down to earth funny guys there is in this sport. I have to be honest he is a pretty cool guy. Yes Ron my 13 year old son is still growing like a weed he is 5'11 already towering over me LOL I know u wanted to stay at the party but ur daughter had shopping plans. HaHaHa

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    I met Ron at the M.D. party at bob bonhams gym. He was one of the most down to earth funny guys there is in this sport. I have to be honest he is a pretty cool guy. Yes Ron my 13 year old son is still growing like a weed he is 5'11 already towering over me LOL I know u wanted to stay at the party but ur daughter had shopping plans. HaHaHa
    Hey Gary Great to see you posting! Your Right Ron is a great guy and is one hell of a writer too,Ron and his wife are first class!

We shot an In the Trenches video up there with Jose on St. Patrick's day when he did 405 for 10 or 12 on front squats.

He also did 405 for 30 on regular squats a couple weeks before the NY Pro.

Anyone that ever wants to challenge him on squats is in my opinion, screwed.

that's is definately insane man. i'll have that in the back of my head for leg day just to remind me to keep pushing.

Hey Mayor, nice to see you are not just a bodybuilding fan but from the looks of your avatar, you are a Jonas Brothers fan?

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post

Hey Gary, I remember you and your son! I hope my son grows MUCH taller than my 5-8. My little bro is 6-1 so it could happen. As for my daughter, she's still spending money like it's going out of style.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

[QUOTE=Ron Harris;2112532]Did I steal your girlfriend years ago or something? [QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Did I steal your girlfriend years ago or something? Seriously, you have something deeply personal against me. Care to share with the class?

As for a 'wannabe,' I have been competing since 1989 and have been working full-time in the bb industry almost 20 years now. I'm not a 'wannabe pro,' but I am part of this sport in my own weird way whether you like me or not.
    Ron take pride in someone elses jealousy...it just means you have something they want! Keep doing your thing!

The airmax 360's are not too bad to squat in because there is air throughout the entire sole, if it was just in the heel, I would sink in a bit. If I was going really heavy I would wear some flat soles like Puma or wrestling shoes.
    What about barefooted squatting? Obviously not for the intent of looking hardcore...I always get a better feel in my legs with no shoes. Do you ever do them this way or notice a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Vascular Freak View Post
    What about barefooted squatting? Obviously not for the intent of looking hardcore...I always get a better feel in my legs with no shoes. Do you ever do them this way or notice a difference?
    Not a chance in hell, the last thing I need is too stub my toe or drop a weight on my bare ass foot, flat pumas or wrestling shoes should suffice, at least then there is a little protection.

Hey Mayor, nice to see you are not just a bodybuilding fan but from the looks of your avatar, you are a Jonas Brothers fan?

Hahaha Who isn't, Jose?

Jose,

what do you do to work on your sweep?

Not a chance in hell, the last thing I need is too stub my toe or drop a weight on my bare ass foot, flat pumas or wrestling shoes should suffice, at least then there is a little protection.
    Little being the keyword... Unless you have steeltoe boots on, drop a little light claw hammer on your toe and tell me how it feels
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

^ Just to clarify, I have grown up and still work in construction. Unless you have steeltoe boots on and drop whatever right on the stel toe, the lightest of shit will hurt!

So in other words don't drop anything on your foot!
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast