Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MD Forum Member JillyRev AKA Jillian Reville Prepares for Team Universe

Quote Originally Posted by JillyRev View Post
    sigh... i am not sure if i should be offended or say thanks for watching the first five seconds of the video. and yes, they are nice fake juggs...you left off expensive, and i paid for them myself
    why would u be offended? you got them put in for the reason of being more confident and looking more womanly. im all for that. if i cant compliment them, then whats the point?

ive had 2 gyno surgeries. i figured i wont need to mention i paid for them myself though...but i did
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Li View Post
    why would u be offended? you got them put in for the reason of being more confident and looking more womanly. im all for that. if i cant compliment them, then whats the point?

ive had 2 gyno surgeries. i figured i wont need to mention i paid for them myself though...but i did
    2 surgeries, or one surgery on each side...cus if you had your gyno done and it came back you should slap your Dr in the mouth!

i like the before and after surgical procedure side by side. nice fake juggs on her
    Clown. How the hell did this person get up to 5,000+ posts without being kicked off the board for being "douchie"? Alright, I'm over it. Just f*cking with you bitch tits.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ BRAUN View Post
    2 surgeries, or one surgery on each side...cus if you had your gyno done and it came back you should slap your Dr in the mouth!
    hey PJ, it was never gland. i kinda had puffy aerola skin (extra skin). there was no ball or anything. ive seen pics of Evan that looked similar to my issue. it was mainly 2 operations of skin tightening and aerola trimming. it still doesnt look good when i scruntch down and flex (like ur avatar), the skin kinda protrudes/folds a bit off the chest wall, but its liveable now

great video, also very informative. Good luck!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Jilly represents whats good in this industry! She looks great but also has a great work ethic and attitude! Im in as a fan and proud member of team Jilly!

CHONG LI ....BACK OFF...LETS SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE...JILLY COMPETES AND IS A SWEETHEART OF A PERSON , YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER OF THE MANY BIG MOUTH COWARDS ON THE INTERNET TALKING YOUR BULLSHIT...BACK OFF!!!!!....

JILLIAN WAS MD's "BABE OF THE MONTH" A FEW MONTHS BACK...GIVE HER RESPECT OR MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD.....NO REASON TO THROW NEGATIVE SHIT HERE....!!
    “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
    CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8

MY "NEW
    "FACEBOOK > http://www.facebook.com/pages/GREGG-VALENTINO-Friends-Supporters/334960258389?ref=mf

CLICK HERE FOR THE BOOK

Death, Drugs, & Muscle: The Gregg Valentino Story

MY TWITTER > http://twitter.com/#!/GREGG_VALENTINO

www.GreggValentino.net

http://www.myspace.com/greggvalentino

I must confess that I've never trusted the Web. I've always seen it as a coward's tool. Where does it live? How do you hold it personally responsible? Can you put a distributed network of fiber-optic cable "on notice"? And is it male or female? In other words, can I challenge it to a fight?......Stephen Colbert

Quote Originally Posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
    CHONG LI ....BACK OFF...LETS SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE...JILLY COMPETES AND IS A SWEETHEART OF A PERSON , YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER OF THE MANY BIG MOUTH COWARDS ON THE INTERNET TALKING YOUR BULLSHIT...BACK OFF!!!!!....

JILLIAN WAS MD's "BABE OF THE MONTH" A FEW MONTHS BACK...GIVE HER RESPECT OR MOVE ON TO ANOTHER THREAD.....NO REASON TO THROW NEGATIVE SHIT HERE....!!
    He never said anything offensive, Gregg.

You look awesome, Jillian. Best of luck to you.

Nice video Jillian! good luck.
    www.armandopena.com
    TEAM MUSCLETECH

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly311g View Post
    great video, also very informative. Good luck!
    thanks! glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Jilly represents whats good in this industry! She looks great but also has a great work ethic and attitude! Im in as a fan and proud member of team Jilly!
    Mayor! wondered where you where hehe! so happy you will be there!!!

MUAHZZZZ!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    You look awesome, Jillian. Best of luck to you.
    thank you very much!!

Quote Originally Posted by armando "the kid' pena View Post
    Nice video Jillian! good luck.
    Armando!!! thanks!!

Great video, best of luck at the Team U!

Quote Originally Posted by jcranger View Post
    Great video, best of luck at the Team U!
    Thanks very much

Great video Jill! Best of luck at Team U! You look phenominal.
    Prepare to get Rocked: www.apixtreme.com

Quote Originally Posted by macker00001 View Post
    Great video Jill! Best of luck at Team U! You look phenominal.
    Thanks very much! T-Minus 11 days! its going by fast!

Good luck Jillian. The wife will be there to cheer you on..

what did i say that was negative? nice try

Quote Originally Posted by X-man524 View Post
    Good luck Jillian. The wife will be there to cheer you on..
    YAY! so happy you guys will be there

what did i say that was negative? nice try
    I think it was the way you stated it. If you had said something to the toon of your enhancements make your look more balanced, or ever your bobbs make your shoulders not look as big or something like that, it might have been better.

all the other girls in all the other videos have fake boobs too, its not a surprise, i guess i just got mine later in the game, hence the before and after pics. though i did it for myself and not being i do figure.

and i responded the way i did at first because i pride myself on not being the "normal figure girl" I have a serious job, work my ass off from 4am - 10pm every day, and get respect from everyone i know for handeling myself in a respectful manner...

the people that know me are very protective over me because they know and see that i work so hard and put my heart into everything i do....

and yes i know its an open forum and people can say what they want, just trying to explain to you why people responded the way they did

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast