Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IFBB Pro Tracy Mason Trains Legs for the 2010 PBW Tampa Pro **VIDEO**

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Crystal ball says infraction is coming your way soon.

for what, telling the truth?

Wow!! Thanks again guys for all the support and kind comments. I have met a talked with most of you and return the same sentiments!!

Thanks again

Tracy

Freak of Nature

Props to MD & Tracy on the video
    Tracy also does a regular audio show interviewing other athletes. Tune in at www.TracyMason.com. Most recent guests in separate shows include Debbie Bramwell, Brandon Pack and Debi Laszewski And I think she has some more of gals that she will share the stage with at the Tampa Pro coming up as her guest over the next week

Could this person get any harder? Holy Crap!

All the best Tracy!

The ass who said she was unattractive? *L* Another internet douche F**k who has no pic, no name, and no life.
    Last edited by lil mama; July 2nd, 2010 at 01:34 PM.

Ripped already... best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by fcbb View Post
    Could this bitch get any harder? Holy Crap!

All the best Tracy!

The ass who said she was unattractive? *L* Another internet douche F**k who has no pic, no name, and no life.
    Bitch!! LOL

Thanks D I really appreciate the support!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat22 View Post
    Bitch!! LOL

Thanks D I really appreciate the support!!

HAHAHA, I was thinking of editing the "bitch" part, but that's just D!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    HAHAHA, I was thinking of editing the "bitch" part, but that's just D!
    Yes, his choice of vocabulary is very unique as is yours at times!! Must be a Wisconsin thang!!!!

Tracy, Good luck in Tampa.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JillyRev View Post
    YAY TRACY!!!! Good Luck Woman!!!

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by amy sibcy View Post
    Tracy, Good luck in Tampa.
    Thank you Amy!

Nice video! Best of luck, go for it, Tracy!

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Tracy and Eric are both awesome people! They're very well known and respected in Wisconsin and do a ton for the sport. Each year they do a fantastic job of helping lots of competitors get ready for the local shows and the Mr.Wisconsin.

Eric is one of those guys that shows up and usually smokes everyone but is still super cool. Tracy is always helping out whoever needs it, which says alot when there are times that they are all competing against her husband.

Eric and tracy are two of the best people i know...they helped me and my wife prepare for our first shows, even with their full-time work schedule, kids, family and own body building careers. They are great for the sport and great friends. I wish tracy all the best luck, she has worked so hard and deserves all kinds of credit and recognition in this sport...i know she will kick som ass in her first pro show.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sboomer13 View Post
    Eric and tracy are two of the best people i know...they helped me and my wife prepare for our first shows, even with their full-time work schedule, kids, family and own body building careers. They are great for the sport and great friends. I wish tracy all the best luck, she has worked so hard and deserves all kinds of credit and recognition in this sport...i know she will kick som ass in her first pro show.
    Agreed! I'm not much of a fan of women's bodybuilding in general, but I am a fan of Tracy, so I hope she kicks some ass!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat22 View Post
    Yes, his choice of vocabulary is very unique as is yours at times!! Must be a Wisconsin thang!!!!

Could be!

HELL YEAH Go Tracy!!! Man do I miss training up there with you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Click for Link to Video

Four weeks out from the 2010 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Tampa Pro Tracy Mason worked her legs in preparation for her pro debut. Having won her pro card at the masters, this ball of fire looks great at a modest 40+ years old. Because of her schedule and difference in the amount of weight her husband uses, Tracy has partnered with another guy to push each other in preparation for her bodybuilding show.

We had a good time with Tracy because they were as giddy as a kid on Christmas what with all the size and equipment at Quads Gym. Coming from an old brick and mortar 2,000 sq ft train station, all they are used to is one AC Window Unit and dumbbells and a few machines. Here in Chicago they had access to two floors of over 40,000 sq ft of gym equipment.

We wish Tracy the best of luck at her first pro show and hopefully her pro debut will be as fun as when she turned pro the year before.

Hey Mike, you could at least show Tracy's legs in the promo photo since the video is about training legs! Tracy, since Mike didn't post one, here's a photo from last years Masters Nationals that shows your legs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast