Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Super Heavyweights: 2010 USA Championships - Who's Gonna Take It?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    More scopp for you all:

Kuclo weighed in at 271 pounds this morning and is looking more conditioned today than he did a year ago this few weeks out.

I also spoke with Flex Wheeler and he confirmed Keith Williams is competing and is Guest Posing along with Stan Efferding and Kai Greene at the San Jose NPC Show this weekend.
    Keith from his guest posing routine at the San Jose show, 3 weeks out from the USA.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Keith's added some serious size to his legs, that's for sure.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Default Whos going to take it?

The Lightweight!-Mighty Mouse Santi Aragon
    Last edited by Santi Aragon; July 13th, 2010 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qbanbreaker91 View Post
    gotta love self promotion in a thread about supers...
    TEAM GASPARI

Rob B compares arms to Mr O. 3 weeks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing last night when I read it. Not to mention in another thread seeing the same pics as well as writing in the third person.

Well, Dusty is going to eat meal two now before Dusty gets off his ass and heads to the store..
    iammutant.com ironrebel.com

Gratuitous promotion!
    No love for players under 198lbs.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Gratuitous promotion!
    No love for players under 198lbs.
    Ouch!
    Prepare to get Rocked: www.apixtreme.com

Quote Originally Posted by qbanbreaker91 View Post
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post

Rob B compares arms to Mr O. 3 weeks out.
    Man Rob has some serious skin issuses.

iWarrior

I'd say neither, but if I had to pick Keith Williams should take the Supers if all goes well. Knowing the USA's history, it's likely someone will come out of knowhere with mind blowing shape and fullness. But, what the hell do I know.

I don't think Keith has the shape to get first.

Gman52

LMAO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    I don't think Keith has the shape to get first.
    This ^

After seeing the Burneika video, something just does not jump out at me other than his upper body from the front, chest shoulders and arms for days (and don't forget the calves), but legs, especially hams seem behind upper body, and back seems behind his front side with the upper body. Don't get me wrong, I hear he is a great guy, and will do damage and eventually get that card, now or soon, just personally don't see it at USAs... I'm actually kinda glad everyone wrote Steve off after Nationals... gives him the ability to be a dark horse...the funny part is that everyone is talking about Burneika's mass, don't be shocked if Kuclo goes toe to toe with him there and still brings his far superior lines adn better legs as well... Nobody knows until the day of the show, but I guess if I had to pick one last time... 1) Kuclo, 2) Huh, 3) Burneika 4) LaCount 5) Williams.... dark horse in terms of size and shape in the supers will be Dan Decker, and Dusty could make some damage at his first pro qualifier as well....both good guys...
    TEAM GASPARI

youngitalianstallion

After seeing the Burneika video, something just does not jump out at me other than his upper body from the front, chest shoulders and arms for days (and don't forget the calves), but legs, especially hams seem behind upper body, and back seems behind his front side with the upper body. Don't get me wrong, I hear he is a great guy, and will do damage and eventually get that card, now or soon, just personally don't see it at USAs... I'm actually kinda glad everyone wrote Steve off after Nationals... gives him the ability to be a dark horse...the funny part is that everyone is talking about Burneika's mass, don't be shocked if Kuclo goes toe to toe with him there and still brings his far superior lines adn better legs as well... Nobody knows until the day of the show, but I guess if I had to pick one last time... 1) Kuclo, 2) Huh, 3) Burneika 4) LaCount 5) Williams.... dark horse in terms of size and shape in the supers will be Dan Decker, and Dusty could make some damage at his first pro qualifier as well....both good guys...
    i agree with you... Kuclo for the win

I agree as well, Can't wait to see what people think when they see Steve on stage, I don't think people realize how much muscle he has and how good his lines our. I am glad I get to see him getting ready for shows, it's a inspiration to the rest of us!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast