Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tricky Jackson Three Weeks out from 2010 Tampa Pro

Clarence will definitely be in the mix, as well as Steve Namat and a host of other names. Old school guys coming back Dr. Sean Paul Jankins was awesome in NY, Daryll Stafford was unbelievable back in the day. Frederick Sauvage from the wonder years has an unbelievable upper body and overall shape. Tricky will bring his biggest package to date and I am already better than I was in NY and Im still 2 weeks out. This will be the most exciting 202 to date, since there are no real big names in it ie, Kevin,David, Eduardo. This show is the best of the rest, to see who deserves to be mentioned along side those Big names. Good luck to all! I am bringing it!

clarence will be there,cool, who do u think jose can be dangerous for u???

i saw pics from clarence 4 weeks ago, he looks so big
    what do u think about his pyshique?
    on this web site u can see pics...
    www.clarencedevis.com

Respect to Tricky, but Jose is my boy!

Boston Mass in Tampa!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Thanks Ron. Bbice, I think they are all dangerous or they wouldnt be there, this is Pro Bodybuilding! Yes I will say it again if Clarence is in 100 percent condition, which we have not seen yet, he could be tough for anyone, that includes anyone in the top 5 at the Olympia.

Jose you are giving these guys too much respect be nice after the contest, before the contest you should be ready to fuck these guys up, and no niceties
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Good luck to my good friends Tricky and Jose. Both of them are legends and highly respected. Go get um Boys! Hurricane Faildo

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Faildo View Post
    Good luck to my good friends Tricky and Jose. Both of them are legends and highly respected. Go get um Boys! Hurricane Faildo
    Thanks for the shout out Chris- we are gonna put on a show for the fans. Still hope to see you on the 202 stage one year for you to are a legend my man.

New image, I intend to kick some ass, no doubt but you must show respect to all your competitors or you will have your ass handed to you. These guys have been mentors to me since day one. Chris Faildo and Tricky were both there at my first national level contest, both of them took the time to pull me aside and tell me to keep my chin up and stay positive and I will become something some day. I was 22 years old and got destroyed by both of them, but they saw something in me and believed in me and for that they will always have my respect!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    New image, I intend to kick some ass, no doubt but you must show respect to all your competitors or you will have your ass handed to you. These guys have been mentors to me since day one. Chris Faildo and Tricky were both there at my first national level contest, both of them took the time to pull me aside and tell me to keep my chin up and stay positive and I will become something some day. I was 22 years old and got destroyed by both of them, but they saw something in me and believed in me and for that they will always have my respect!
    I do think you and Tricky will be a pretty good match-up among others.

Both are shorter guys who can command the stage with condition alone.

Should be interesting. Good luck to ya both.

hello jose is clarence ,how are you my friend yes this years the 202 are going to rock on stage i look you pics you have nice body better then europa show

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    Hey Jose Respect is your middle name,thats why your so poular on these forums! I look foward to this great battle in the 202,but I got Jose for the Victory!

thanks Dan ,your my man! Clarence good to have you posting here on MD, looking forward to seeing you (kind of) lol. Good luck with the rest of your prep and safe travels. Also I heard it is a good idea to carb up on a large pizza and a gallon of apple juice, give it a try!

Apple juice? No - try Sprite and watermelon vodka. Delicious, and it definitely calms the nerves. Alcohol is a powerful diuretic!
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Jose, I hope the judges give you your due in tampa. I would love to see Jose and liberatore side by side as champs of the open and 202!!!!

Jeff Long should also be a force in the Open if he looks as good as he says he does right now.

hey jose, thank good luck to you 2,humm pizza juice for you carb up,flex lewis end my like burger king end jack daniel,form carb up,you pumped after you look biggest ahahahahah

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast