Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

Default Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

IFBB PRO

:Awwww shiznit!! Robbie made me look kinda good there! lol! Thanx a bunch Robbie!

I would've done a round off, hand spring into that back tuck but the room was limited Still got the old Ninja like tumbling after all these years

7 days to an epic chow down!!

Vaughn, it was great working with you the other day!! Best of luck at Team Universe man!! Wait till Fak cuts your sodium, you are going to be peeled...

Rodney "RAW POWER" Roller rodney roller's Avatar

Vaughn I never realized u were the blkrhino! I remember u at the nationals and I thought u looked amazing there in a really tough lineup. Good luck next week u won't need any luck at all I'm very sure of that.

DAM...dude if you're natural then RESPECT....you have a sick back. so what supplements do you take?

IFBB Pro/Prep Coach/Team MD Fakhri Mubarak's Avatar

Thank you Robbie. Your the best. You should see Vaughan now. His lines are deeper and he's much harder. Its sicking , lol! He's going in there to kick some ass and break some hearts!

Team Universe is going to be fun. I had 3 clients last year that earned the right to apply for their IFBB pro card and i have 3 more this year. Lets get it. Vaughan i see you brother. We got this!

Fakhri Mubarak
    Fakpro@aol.com

IFBB PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigrod View Post
    Vaughn I never realized u were the blkrhino! I remember u at the nationals and I thought u looked amazing there in a really tough lineup. Good luck next week u won't need any luck at all I'm very sure of that.
    Thanx Rodney! I am just thrilled as shit to be competing at this level at this point.

It goes to show that when you have a passion for something and you put in hard work towards it, good thing comes out of it but ur the prime example of that!

I'm just following the stuff I was taught by the two most hardcore bb'ers I know, Rosemarie Jenning and my trainer, Betty Moore, who kicked my ass in the gym yesterday for my last leg session till the show. These two women made a man outta me when it comes to this sport!

WOW now this is what I call motivation. A true natural freak AAEFX should pick him up lol
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

IFBB PRO

Quote Originally Posted by quattro View Post
    DAM...dude if you're natural then RESPECT....you have a sick back. so what supplements do you take?
    I WAS a Muscletech athlete for about a month then my employers kinda shitted on that because they equate anything with bodybuilding and supps as bad

They actually have some decent stuff and I would recommend some of their stuff even though I am no longer contractually obligated to do so

As for what I use now, Vitargo by Genr8 and Size on Pre contest while training. Metrx Bcaa's and Glutamine between meals and upon waking, Invite health green tea tincture in everything I drink, Beverly international Superpak multi's, Powerfull by USP and Vitamin shoppe multi minerals just to name a few of the supps that allow me to not get fired!!

.......aaaand if any of those companies would like to sign me the email address is bigvaughan@mail.com
    Last edited by blakryno; July 3rd, 2010 at 11:33 AM.

Video only loaded halfway for me for some reason...

Anyhow, from what I saw, DAMN!!!

Respect x1,000,000,000

wow, you fraking amazing blackryno best of luck youre def gunna mad damage
    instagram: lightsout50

Quote Originally Posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
    Video only loaded halfway for me for some reason...

Anyhow, from what I saw, DAMN!!!

Respect x1,000,000,000
    I'm very grateful for these videos by MD. So I hate saying this. All the MD videos kill my eyes because the camera appears blurred, hazy and out of focus. My computer is pretty high end and I don't get this with other videos elsewhere. Every MD video is tough on my eyes. I really wish the camera didn't go out of focus because this gentleman looked to have a great back to motivate my next workout. Again I hate saying this, but I wonder if Im the only one having this issue with the MD videos.

Lieutenant

damn, i wish my back would grow off of a sissy workout like that, guy must have awesome genetics.

Looking great, amazing genetics. Good luck at Team U.

IFBB PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ortho72 View Post
    damn, i wish my back would grow off of a sissy workout like that, guy must have awesome genetics.
    Thanx for complimenting my genetics. Guess my sissy workouts ARE working.

I actually made a concious effort to subdue myself and not do anyhting that would risk injury. Not to be snide, but at this point, the only people I need to impress are the judges at the Team U.

Maybe MD will let me do an off season vid, or I'll just post my own and hopefully I will live up to your stanards.

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by blakryno View Post
    Thanx for complimenting my genetics. Guess my sissy workouts ARE working.

I actually made a concious effort to subdue myself and not do anyhting that would risk injury. Not to be snide, but at this point, the only people I need to impress are the judges at the Team U.

Maybe MD will let me do an off season vid, or I'll just post my own and hopefully I will live up to your stanards.
    no offense intended man, you look awesome ESPECIALLY if you're truly natural, just saying that without heavy ass deads, barbell rows, t bars and db rows my back would be as flat as a piece of paper.

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast