Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Vaughn Ettienne 2 Weeks from the Team Universe - Back Training

Quote Originally Posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
    all hate going on here is the reason why i barely post here anymore
    This implies one of two things:

1) You prefer to post where members are free to lie and grossly misrepresent themselves without being called out. If this is the case, I humbly suggest some introspection regarding your priorities.

2) You believe Vaughn's statements regarding his drug use. If this is the case, please provide a plausible explanation for how the physique presented in the video at issue was developed by an individual whose natural testosterone levels are far enough below the norm that he was prescribed HRT as a young adult.

Did some board full of trolls suddenly shut down, forcing them all to find new homes???
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Lieutenant

i don't understand the problem, the guy admitted in an earlier post that he's not LIFETIME drug free, just leave it at that, the guy looks absolutely incredible and that's what matters, i could understand if the guy was being an asshole about it but he seems like a humble dude.

^^^^^ This.

To the trolls: get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Did some board full of trolls suddenly shut down, forcing them all to find new homes???
    It seem's that MOST of these people talking shit all have low post's count. Could be implying that they just signed up to do this. Obviously they are all fat fucking rats. I'd love to see them stand on stage nevertheless show their face? HA! Vaughan is probably training his ass off as this momo's sit on their fat asses and write this shit. While he's having the most epic chowdown saturday night and pro card in hand, hell be the one smiling right back at them. Pretty sad how a bodybuilding forum must be subjected to this type of behavior, in which I doubt the board was made for. But, what can ya do.
    IFBB PRO
    22 Years Old
    Anabolic Designs Athlete
    @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    It's pretty fucking weak claim, and i'm sure it pisses alot of people off.

What if Coleman laid off gear in 03' and decided to compete under the moniker of "natural?" It's just as silly.

But whatever, more power to him...the only person who will have the right to complain will be the guy in 2nd place.

edit: This is not a knock at all against Vaughns physique, it's world class and i'm sure he'd be able to hold is own on any national stage.
    Last edited by Hardly Krishna; July 6th, 2010 at 10:36 PM.

Most guys will lose a ton of size if they stop taking drugs for 4 years. The only guys who hold some of their gains are the ones who continue to train and eat hardcore, and guys who put on alot of size before using. Look at Mustafa sp?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
    It's pretty fucking weak claim, and i'm sure it pisses alot of people off.

What if Coleman laid off gear in 03' and decided to compete under the moniker of "natural?" It's just as silly. Does not relate to this situation!

But whatever, more power to him...the only person who will have the right to complain will be the guy in 2nd place. DUMB statement, 2nd place knows the rules, clean 1 year, like it or not that's the rule. The only thing wrong or to be considered cheating is being on less than 1 year ago and beating the test. For Christ sake people...

edit: This is not a knock at all against Vaughns physique, it's world class and i'm sure he'd be able to hold is own on any national stage.
    Your statement is a piece of work. The TU stipulates that you must be drug free for 1 year! HELLO!

VE was drug free for 3+ years. He had an HRT script when he tested positive. Just an FYI... that's not illegal! HELLO 2!

If you enter the TU a lifetime true "natty" you know the rules as mentioned above in my first statement... then that is on your ass. If you don't like it go compete in the lesser, long time natty org's. Your choice! HELLO 3!
    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Vulcan

Quote Originally Posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
    all hate going on here is the reason why i barely post here anymore
    All the BS in bodybuilding is why I get a good laugh. I don't hate anyone. I actually wish the guy luck because he is working hard and is not doing anything that anybody else isn't doing.

Let's call the team U for what it really is though, a platform for guys who use gear to say they don't use that often anymore to compete successfully. The same guys who couldn't crack the real pro scene, the IFBB. Why is it so hard for honesty in this sport? There is nothing wrong with being a 2nd tier athlete. You get it in every sport in the world. But bodybuilders are too fragile to accept this truism so we create all these different "Pro" federations so everybody has a shot to be a pro.

And another nugget, why are the majority of the people who "need" HRT just happening to be young bodybuilders? Because they have a doctor on the payroll. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's not hating, that's reality.

The bottom line is BR looks great, is working hard, and should be proud of his results. Isn't that what should be the focus here?

He didn't claim to be a lifetime natty and he isn't breaking any rules in accordance with the show he's doing. End of discussion.
    2010 TU overall champ.

Quote Originally Posted by dnice91369 View Post
    Your statement is a piece of work. The TU stipulates that you must be drug free for 1 year! HELLO!

VE was drug free for 3+ years. He had an HRT script when he tested positive. Just an FYI... that's not illegal! HELLO 2!
    Your implied contention here is one (or more) of 3 things.

1) HRT is legitimately prescribed to young adults who have above average natural levels of testosterone. This is patently false.

2) It is possible for someone with naturally low testosterone to obtain HRT for an extended period, conclude treatment, and subsequently develop HIGHER than average levels of testosterone by some natural process. If you can cite one medical authority which suggests that this is even possible, I'll delete my account. Pending that, conventional wisdom is that the application exogenous testosterone further diminishes the affected individual's natural testosterone production.

3) It is possible for someone whose natural T levels are far enough below normal to receive HRT to maintain (much less improve upon) the physique that Vaughan presents for 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    Vaughn, it was great working with you the other day!! Best of luck at Team Universe man!! Wait till Fak cuts your sodium, you are going to be peeled...
    He's natural so from what I've heard they don't even need to cut salt, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by stuartretallack View Post
    What is lost in the midst of this arguing is that we have here the first medically recorded case in history of hypogonadism wherein the patient recieves HRT treatment and upon stopping treatment miraculously recovers the natural testosterone levels necessary to build the most impressive natural physique of all time. Perhaps the Endocrine Society would be interested in a case study?
    ^
    This has actually been stated several times in this thread but continues to be ignored.
    I don't think most people here understand how TRT works pr they are simply choosing not which leads on to conclude that they either like to support liars or are liars themselves or simply have a below average IQ level, etc.

On a side note, I really have a hard time understanding how you can be as ignorant/oblivious as DNice is.
    Last edited by Fitzchivalry; July 7th, 2010 at 09:05 AM.

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Most guys will lose a ton of size if they stop taking drugs for 4 years. The only guys who hold some of their gains are the ones who continue to train and eat hardcore, and guys who put on alot of size before using. Look at Mustafa sp?
    one of the biggest misconceptions about coming off is just what you said, that you lose a shitload of size, you can keep a good 80 percent if you keep hitting it as hard as you can , obviously you won't be as lean but most of what you lose will be water, you'll obviously need to cut the food down a little to avoid getting fat or up the cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by BBMechanics View Post
    He's natural so from what I've heard they don't even need to cut salt, yeah?
    Many natties manipulate sodium.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzchivalry View Post
    ^
    This has actually been stated several times in this thread but continues to be ignored.
    I don't think most people here understand how TRT works pr they are simply choosing not which leads on to conclude that they either like to support liars or are liars themselves or simply have a below average IQ level, etc.

On a side note, I really have a hard time understanding how you can be as ignorant/oblivious as DNice is.

I'll continue saying it until one of these imbeciles decide to answer...Ron, Jose, Vaughn, Fat....I mean Fak....Care to embarrass yourselves by addressing what you've all been ignoring???

What's the question, exactly? I started TRT at age 39 after giving my own body 2 1/2 years to recover normal levels after using AAS on and off for 8 years. I am not using the amounts that some of these shady clinics prescribe. I have AndroGel and use 4 'pumps' from the bottle every day, giving me 5 mg. of test. I have blood work done approx 3X a year to make sure I am in the range of 600-700 total T. My doctor is not comfortable with me going any higher than that.

My doctor happens to be Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, who teaches at Harvard Medical School. Google him and you will see he is a true pioneer for the cause of LEGITIMATE TRT.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast