Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **VIDEO** IFBB Pro Mike Liberatore Two Weeks from Tampa Pro - Shoulders

MUCH . He's maid some good gains since turning pro.

he got shafted in phoenix, I hope he places better this time around.

As far as Dave and I are concerned, I still work with Dave. I did my own diet but used Dave's eyes to help keep me honest. My body works with all diets, but I allowed myself to eat more and grow because I stayed lean from Phoenix till now....my glutes never fadded even at my heaviest of 239...now I'm 228.5...I'll be down about 2lbs by Tampa. That's a plus gain of 7-8lbs...not bad huh...athough I did pull carbs completely for 3 days and I'm currently having a carb up day...I will continue to do this to get tighter and to keep my fullness.....thanx for the support!

Looking awesome this is a great video and gym!

The judges will have to give you a fair placing this time bro. Every one I talked to local and on these forums couldnt believe how screwed you got. You look better than Hide and this guy is getting great placings. You pose terrific as well with the perfect combination of fullness and conditioning

JUDGES PLEASE DONT SCREW THIS GUY OVER AGAIN

Default WOW!

Looking insane, Mike! The judges can't overlook you at Tampa as it was at your last show, not this time, with this size/symmetry/ condition.
    When you say you take out carbs,that means you stay on protein/fats or just protein?
    Best of luck at Tampa!

Mike has great shape and symmetry and losts of definition. I think he should win at Tampa.

Damn he looks amazing! Those arms crazy huge!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Liberatore View Post
    As far as Dave and I are concerned, I still work with Dave. I did my own diet but used Dave's eyes to help keep me honest. My body works with all diets, but I allowed myself to eat more and grow because I stayed lean from Phoenix till now....my glutes never fadded even at my heaviest of 239...now I'm 228.5...I'll be down about 2lbs by Tampa. That's a plus gain of 7-8lbs...not bad huh...athough I did pull carbs completely for 3 days and I'm currently having a carb up day...I will continue to do this to get tighter and to keep my fullness.....thanx for the support!
    Thanks for posting Mike! As we walked through the Arnold Expo this year my buddy who's a bb & fan did not know who you were and asked "who's that".

I said Mike Liberatore, a new IFBB pro, that many blind critics say things about like "narrow clavicles" and "too small of a pro". My buddy said narrow and small my f*cking ass! I agreed!

Those that can (build an incredible physique) DO! Those that cannot, sit back and talk shit about the DO'ers! Clavicles are usually not as narrow as people's minds...
    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Liberatore View Post
    You look good man.......you'll make a good showing!
    twitter: @badbadleroyb, www.leroysmayhem.blogspot.com

the dude is straight hulking, what a pysique!! My Favourite of the new pro's

I hope Mike gets a fair look and a chance to compete for a top spot at the show, something that was denied to him at the Phoenix show.

Good to see a well spoken, humble guy who is smart enough to borrow what works for him from various training methods and diets, etc. So many times guys get stuck on one way of doing things.

Mike's made great progress in his chest/back (his weak points when he turned pro in Atlanta a few years ago).

Looks alot bigger. He stated that he is eating carbs this time around! Looks Great!!

Quote Originally Posted by -DNTS- View Post
    Looking insane, Mike! The judges can't overlook you at Tampa as it was at your last show, not this time, with this size/symmetry/ condition.
    When you say you take out carbs,that means you stay on protein/fats or just protein?
    Best of luck at Tampa!
    When I remove carbs I add high fats....20-25g per meal. This helps keep my calories high but doesn't allow me to hold water due to the lack of carbs. My body willl switch to keto very qluickly burning fat as energy but I only do this for 2-3 days so that I don't lose muscle size. Remember I just started this for my last 2 weeks to squeeze that last percent or 2 out. I don't recommend this without knowing your body as well as I do mine.....yesterday july 3rd was a carb day, I took in 420g of carbs..my weight jumped to 233.5.....remember this is water and added fullness. Today is keto so my weight will settle again...

One of your best "In The Treaches" videos but I can't wait for Nick Medici's new "In The Treaches" video

looking good mike

Looking great Mike!

For some reason I always steal a exercise or two from Mike's workouts, great stuff!

Mike was totally misplaced at the Phoenix, hope the judges do a better job at the the Tampa.

He can hold his own size wise, and his conditioning was the best of all at the Pheonix, so if he gets that conditioning again, who knows what the outcome might be

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast