Thread: Cytomel~T3

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by Viky View Post
    What 'ECA stack' means?
    Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin
    Last edited by heavyiron; October 6th, 2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Newmom View Post
    Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin
    Will ECA stack recovery your hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid axis after many many T-4&T-3 cyscles?? it seems an hazard

What 'ECA stack' means?

My question about thyroyd restore after many T3&T4 cycles was relate about I don't understand as/how it's possible raw,natural stuff as guggulterones ,b12 ,etc can be capable to restore ,heal your thyroid after u used REAL hormones.
    I thought post cycles therapyes should be as powerful as exogenous hormones u put into your organism. So,I don't know if raw,natural products are aable enough.
    Think for example at GHRPs. I use them after hgh cycles...if someone would tell me to use arginine in order to restore my own hgh after hgh cycles,I'll tell him arginine is notrhing...it's not capable to stimulate hgh enough.
    So the point is about thyroid restore after thyroid hormones use... does it exist only raw stuff as guggulsterones,b12,forskohlii,etc...or it exists any chemical product which does on thyroid what/that clomid does on HPTA??
    the thing is there really is no pct for thyroid, it should be able to bounce back on its own, those vita/supps usually aid in the process. you may need to get your tsh levels checked again. there are alternative natural thyroid medications that aid your thyroid but they do not make it better. ask your doc about armour, or nature thyroid. also after hgh i have never heard of a pct being needed really.
    It's as satisfying to me as, coming is, you know? As, having sex with a woman

Will ECA stack recovery your hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid axis after many many T-4&T-3 cyscles?? it seems an hazard
    no ECA will not help you recover your thyroid, give it time or try those alternative thyroid meds, i remember reading that brundel was taking armour and he loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttownrugby12 View Post
    no ECA will not help you recover your thyroid, give it time or try those alternative thyroid meds, i remember reading that brundel was taking armour and he loved it.

into Chemical Muscle Enhancement ,into the page where he explains about Cytomel,Author L.Rea wrotes : it's common opinion about an abuse of synthtyc thyroid hormones can get a disfunction at thyroid gland.
    it's circa one week I'm trying T3 from SAN.
    What 'armour' means?
    do u have a link where I can buy 'armour' and ECA too?

into Chemical Muscle Enhancement ,into the page where he explains about Cytomel,Author L.Rea wrotes : it's common opinion about an abuse of synthtyc thyroid hormones can get a disfunction at thyroid gland.
    What 'armour' means?

Also,is there a forum where u can speak with Olympians bodybuilders and their bio-chemical and endocrinologies doctors ?

What 'armour' means?

Also,is there a forum where u can speak with Olympians bodybuilders and their bio-chemical and endocrinologies doctors ?

I dont think you should take t3 or any other supplement over the counter or doctor prescribed.
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    I dont think you should take t3 or any other supplement over the counter or doctor prescribed.

T3 from SAN isn't T3 hormone. T3 is only its name. it contains only guggulsterones. it named T3 'cause it increase your own T3.
    So it's good on me. and GHRH/GHRP...I'm forced to use them 'cause they're the only thing in the world capable to jump-start your own hGH release. so,I need them,'cause I've a hgh deficiency.
    But I taken this hgh deficit and thyroid deficit through/by/for 3 years (from 2008)..and only/just nowdays I'm using GHRhs/GHRPs and giggulsterones.
    So,I assume,this is why it 'll takes a lot of time to get to restore my pituitary and thyroid gland,u know.
    I get to feel better when I use them (either guggulsterones or peptides).
    The point is : I get to beginning to restart to feel not fine when effect of theirs ends,u know

T3 from SAN isn't T3 hormone. T3 is only its name. it contains only guggulsterones. it named T3 'cause it increase your own T3.
    So it's good on me. and GHRH/GHRP...I'm forced to use them 'cause they're the only thing in the world capable to jump-start your own hGH release. so,I need them,'cause I've a hgh deficiency.
    But I taken this hgh deficit and thyroid deficit through/by/for 3 years (from 2008)..and only/just nowdays I'm using GHRhs/GHRPs and giggulsterones.
    So,I assume,this is why it 'll takes a lot of time to get to restore my pituitary and thyroid gland,u know.
    I get to feel better when I use them (either guggulsterones or peptides).
    The point is : I get to beginning to restart to feel not fine when effect of theirs ends,u know
    My advice for you is to sop taking everything, your only making it worse from what i understand. also is your testosterone shut down? or just your thyroid.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post

Agreed

My advice for you is to sop taking everything, your only making it worse from what i understand. also is your testosterone shut down? or just your thyroid.
    Only TSH is a bit higher than right,normal.
    Time ago IGF-1 of mine too was not normal...it was 40 ng/ml.
    nowdays it's 140ng/ml thanx to GHRH use,which doctors had administered on me in hgh stimulus tests.
    However I read the right IGF-1 value should is not less than 150 ng/ml. ..otherwise it means u have a hGH deficiency.
    Nowdays I'm using some gHRp-6+sernmorelin administrations in order to stimulate hGH release of mine own. Then by a couple of months I'll get a IGF-1 blood test,so I'll see if it got to increase.
    About thyroid and TSH ,I'm using some raw products as guggulsterones ,kelp.
    I want to try forskohlii too. then I'll stop with everything and see how I feel.
    However thanx to those stimulators products I feel a bit better than last year when i didn't use anything.

the problem is my hair. they continues to lose. cortisol of mine is always at the maximum/top end value within the range. it wan't lower. Maybe ,my hair loss,it cause from high cortisol?

well for your thyroid you should stop taking those supps go to your doc and ask for armour thyroid, or nature thyroid. they will help make you feel better not recover but help you out. IMO you need to stop taking everything and let your body heal, also how old are you?

well for your thyroid you should stop taking those supps go to your doc and ask for armour thyroid, or nature thyroid. they will help make you feel better not recover but help you out. IMO you need to stop taking everything and let your body heal, also how old are you?
    36yr old. about in order to stimulate your own hgh release at pituitary gland...
    doesn't it exixt anything except GHRHs and GHRPs ,right? (I mean with 'drastically' power to stimulate it)

36yr old. about in order to stimulate your own hgh release at pituitary gland...
    doesn't it exixt anything except GHRHs and GHRPs ,right? (I mean with 'drastically' power to stimulate it)
    at your age growth hormone is on a major decline you might as well start taking growth hormone, go to a doc. because u will never be able to start it up like it was

i also read an interesting article in the new md issue, were they talk about low growth hormone affects your tsh. you should pick it up and read it if you can

i also read an interesting article in the new md issue, were they talk about low growth hormone affects your tsh. you should pick it up and read it if you can
    yes,also I read an arcticle about tSH and hGH are related. so,I think I 'll use OxyElite Pro from USP labs and will continue with GHRH and GHRPs. maybe I'll try the hgh stack of USP labs. about prostate ,I'ld like to try Liquid Dutast odr Dutasteride in tables. what difference between Liquid Dutast from Cem products and normal Dutasteride in tables shape?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast