Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 38

Thread: Cytomel~T3

  1. #1
    Super Moderator heavyiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    powered by IronMagLabs
    Posts
    18,052
    Gender
    Male

    Default Cytomel~T3

    Cytomel~T3

    Cytomel

    (liothyronine sodium)


    Cytomel is a synthetic T3 hormone. As you may already know, most natural T3 is not produced directly by your thyroid gland, but rather is converted from the T4 thyroid hormone. (8)

    Cytomel T3 Weight Loss

    Natural T3 is a regulator of the oxidative metabolism of energy producing substrates (food or stored substrates like fat, muscle, and glycogen) by the mitochondria. The mitochondria, as you will recall from your high school biology class, are usually referred to as the "cellīs powerhouses" because they produce ATP. Taking Cytomel (supplemental T3) greatly increases the uptake of nutrients into the mitochondria and also their oxidation rate (i.e. the rate at which they are burned for energy), by increasing the activities of the enzymes involved in the oxidative metabolic pathway. Everything is working harder, in other words, and more fuel is needed to supplement this increased work rate. Therefore, as you can guess, taking supplemental Cytomel will increase your bodyīs energy demands. And if you are in a hypocaloric state, you will begin burning even fatter primarily due to an increase in ATP. This increased ATP causes an increase in overall metabolic activity. (8)(9)This is exactly what we want, and is why we would be taking thyroid hormones like Cytomel in the first place. If you arenīt taking anabolic steroids with your Cytomel, however, your body may start to eat away muscle to provide energy for you to function. Remember mitochondria/ATP arenīt very picky, but they are very efficient. What I mean by this is that they will use whatever is on hand to generate energy for your body to continue functioning, fat, protein, glucose; it doesnīt matter to ATP, as long as thereīs something to give them energy. Taking this drug will increase their need to find something to burn to create this energy. Ergo, if we arenīt taking anabolic steroids while taking our T3, we may lose too much muscle, especially while dieting.

    Thus we can see that there are many advantages to using Cytomel to optimize our metabolic rate. It will also increase your bodyīs ability to synthesize protein, but from what Iīve seen personally, it acts as a catabolic when it isnīt administered with anabolic steroids. It is often the last thing added into a precontest diet, as it has a reputation for getting rid of the last few percentages of bodyfat& the "sticky fat" as itīs called in bodybuilding, the fat that just doesnīt want to leave you in the last few weeks of dieting. I think this is a poor use for this drug, and that it should be the first thing added into a diet to lose fat, as it will optimize your metabolic rate, which should be done at the outset of a diet, not after the calorie restriction has diminished your thyroid output and you are adding it in simply to replace what was lost.

    Cytomel Side Effects

    Unfortunately, in all of the studies Iīve seen, T3 also increased growth hormone production. (5)(6) As we all know, GH is also a strongly lipolytic compound, and this is another mechanism by which T3 may exert its effects, although I suspect this would only be a small percentage of its overall effects. This being the case, it has always been somewhat problematic to me to note that when GH and T3 are used together, the increased nitrogen retention normally found with GH use is negated. (7). If you were only using T3 and GH this may be a problem, but as Iīve already stated, you are going to need some anabolic agents if you are using T3. And as you have read previously, I recommend the veritable anabolic/lipolytic orgy of Insulin, T3, Anabolic Steroids, GH, and insulin, for 100% maximum results in minimal time.

    On the brighter side, and of special note to dieters, administration of T3 has been shown to upregulate the beta 2 receptors in fat tissue. As you know clenbuterol and similar compounds downregulate this receptor, so using T3 with your clen will help stave off or reverse this downregulation. (1)(2)(3)(4). I would still recommend taking your benadryl every third week, though.

    Going off cytomel

    Finally, I would like to address the issue of recovery of your natural thyroid function after you stop taking cytomel. The horror stories of people on permanent thyroid replacement just arenīt true. I remember a few years ago, the rumor was circulating that the current Ms.Fitness had permanently shut off her thyroid gland, and was now fat and on thyroid hormone permanently. This is just another horror story based in nothing but conjecture and rumor, the studies Iīve looked at have shown people recovering their thyroid hormone relatively quickly (within months, at most) after going off of several YEARS (!) of thyroid replacement therapy (10)(11). I speculate that you can optimize your metabolic rate with Cytomel for 9-10 months a year, and just normalize yourself for 2-3 months (perhaps the winter, when you are mostly covered up), and then go right back on. Some people in the studies I read were on T3 for 30 years and recovered their natural thyroid function within short order. I think we can safely spend an athletic career using Cytomel 9-10 months out of the year, and just taking those few months off to normalize ourselves. Is this aggressive? Yes. Is this unsafe? NO.

    References:

    1. Catecholamines inhibit Ca(2+)-dependent proteolysis in rat skeletal muscle through beta(2)-adrenoceptors and cAMP. Navegantes LC, Resano NM, Migliorini RH, Kettelhut IC Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2001 Sep;281(3):E449-54

    2. Regulation of human adipocyte gene expression by thyroid hormone J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002 Feb;87(2):630-4 Viguerie N, Millet L, Avizou S, Vidal H, Larrouy D, Langin D.

    3. Alpha 2- and beta-adrenergic receptor binding and action in gluteal adipocytes from patients with hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism Metabolism 1987 Nov;36(11):1031-9 Richelsen B, Sorensen NS

    4. Regulation of beta 1- and beta 3-adrenergic agonist-stimulated lipolytic response in hyperthyroid and hypothyroid rat white adipocytes Br J Pharmacol 2000 Feb;129(3):448-56. Germack R, Starzec A, Perret GY

    5. Role of thyroid hormone in the control of growth hormone gene expression Braz J Med Biol Res 1994 May;27(5):1269-72. Volpato CB, Nunes MT.

    6. Low-dose T(3) improves the bed rest model of simulated weightlessness in men and women. Am J Physiol 1999 Aug;277(2 Pt 1):E370-9 Lovejoy JC, Smith SR, Zachwieja JJ, Bray GA, Windhauser MM, Wickersham PJ, Veldhuis JD, Tulley R, de la Bretonne JA.

    7. Effects of long-term growth hormone (GH) and triiodothyronine (T3) administration on functional hepatic nitrogen clearance in normal man. Wolthers T, Grofte T, Moller N, Vilstrup H, Jorgensen. J Hepatol 1996 Mar;24(3):313-9

    8. Human Anatomy and Physiology, 6th Edition. John w. Hole jr.

    9. Physicians Desk Reference

    10. Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy. N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4 Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.

    11. Patterns off recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in patients taken of chronic thyroid therapy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1975 Jul;41(1):70-80 Krugman LG, Hershman JM, Chopra IJ, Levine GA, Pekary E, Geffner DL, Chua Teco GN
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.


  2. #2
    Super Moderator heavyiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    powered by IronMagLabs
    Posts
    18,052
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    What I found interesting about this profile of T3 was the fact that recovery after years of use happened within a few weeks of cessation of T3. On the net there are tons of people saying you may permanentaly shut down your thyroid with prolonged use of T3 but science says the opposite.



    Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy.

    Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.

    The pattern of thyrotropin secretion was analyzed in seven euthyroid women, before and after withdrawal of long-term thyroid hormone, by serial measurements of thyroid 131l uptake, serum thyroxine, tri-iodothyronine, and thyrotropin concentrations, and the response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone. During exogenous hormone administration, 131l uptake was suppressed, and serum thyrotropin concentrations before and after administration of thyrotropin-releasing hormone were undetectable. After withdrawal of exogenous hormone, thyrotropin secretory function was transiently impaired, as indicated by undetectable basal thyrotropin concentrations together with absence of response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone, and subsequently by normal values of basal thyrotropin concentration and normal responses to releasing hormone while serum thyroxine and tri-iodothyronine concentrations were subnormal. Decreased thyrotropin reserve persisted for two to five weeks. Detectable values of serum thyrotropin (less than 1.2 muU per milliliter) and a normal 131l uptake usually occurred concurrently in two to three weeks. Serum thyroxine concentration returned to normal at least four weeks after hormone withdrawal.

    PMID: 808728 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]


    Patterns off recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in patients taken of chronic thyroid therapy.

    Krugman LG, Hershman JM, Chopra IJ, Levine GA, Pekary E, Geffner DL, Chua Teco GN.

    To determine the patterns of recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis following long-term thyroid hormone therapy, TRH tests were performed on 8 euthyroid nongoitrous patients, 5 euthyroid goitrous patients, and 5 hypothyroid patients while they were taking full doses of thyroid hormone and 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, and 56 days after stopping it. Serum TSH, T3, and T4 were measured before and at multiple intervals over a 4-h period after giving 500 mug TRH iv. In euthyroid non-goitrous patients, the mean duration of suppressed TSH response to TRH (maximum deltaTSH less than 8 muU/ml) was 12 +/- 4 (SE) days after stopping thyroid hormone and the mean time to recovery of normal TSH response to TRH (maximum deltaTSH greater than 8 muU/ml) was 16 +/- 5 days. None of the euthyroid nongoitrous patients ever hyperresponded to TRH; their average maximal deltaTSH was 24.5 +/- 2.2 muU/ml. Serum T4 fell below normal in 4 euthyroid non-goitrous patients, reaching lowest values at 4 to 28 days. While serum T4 was low, deltaTSH was subnormal. Normal increments of T4 and T3 after TRH occurred at 19 +/- 5 and 22 +/- 6 days, respectively. In the 5 goitrous patients, patterns of recovery of pituitary and thyroid function assessed by the same parameters were much less consistent. In the 5 hypothyroid patients, the mean duration of suppressed basal TSH and suppressed deltaTSH was 13 +/- 3 days; mean time to attain a supranormal basal TSH (greater than 8 muU/ml) was 16 +/- 4 days and to reach a supranormal deltaTSH (greater than 38 muU/ml) after TRH was 29 +/- 8 days. Following prolonged thyroid therapy in euthyroid patients, recovery of normal TSH responsiveness to TRH preceded recovery of the normal T3 and T4 response to TRH by 3 to 6 days. Basal serum TSH may be used to differentiate euthyroid from hypothyroid patients 35 days after withdrawal of thyroid therapy; the response to TRH does not improve this differentiation.

    PMID: 807596 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.


  3. #3
    Super Moderator heavyiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    powered by IronMagLabs
    Posts
    18,052
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The following abstract showed a higher leucine turnover in women than men but weightloss was similar in the men and women who used 50 MCG's T3 daily.

    Low-dose T3 improves the bed rest model of simulated weightlessness in men and women

    Jennifer C. Lovejoy1, Steven R. Smith1, Jeffrey J. Zachwieja1, George A. Bray1, Marlene M. Windhauser1, Peter J. Wickersham1, Johannes D. Veldhuis3, Richard Tulley1, and Jacques A. de la Bretonne2
    1 Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Louisiana State University, 2 Baton Rouge General Health Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808; and 3 University of Virginia Health Sciences Center and National Science Foundation Center for Biological Timing, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908


    ABSTRACT


    This study tested the hypothesis that low-dose 3,5,3'-triiodothyronine (T3) administration during prolonged bed rest improves the ground-based model of spaceflight. Nine men (36.4 ą 1.3 yr) and five women (34.2 ą 2.1 yr) were studied. After a 5-day inpatient baseline period, subjects were placed at total bed rest with 6° head-down tilt for 28 days followed by 5-day recovery. Fifty micrograms per day of T3 (n = 8) or placebo (n = 6) were given during bed rest. Serum T3 concentrations increased twofold, whereas thyroid-stimulating hormone was suppressed in treated subjects. T3-treated subjects showed significantly greater negative nitrogen balance and lost more weight (P = 0.02) and lean mass (P < 0.0001) than placebo subjects. Protein breakdown (whole body [13C]leucine kinetics) increased 31% in the T3 group but only 8% in the placebo group. T3-treated women experienced greater changes in leucine turnover than men, despite equivalent weight loss. Insulin sensitivity fell by 50% during bed rest in all subjects (P = 0.005), but growth hormone release and insulin release were largely unaffected. In conclusion, addition of low-dose T3 to the bed rest model of muscle unloading improves the ground-based simulation of spaceflight and unmasks several important gender differences.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.


  4. #4
    Spotter 1982NJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In between sets
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Great articles Heavy, can always count on you for an interesting read. So you recommend starting T3 use at the start of a 12 week pre contest diet as opposed to adding it in at 6 weeks out? And also add clen in at this point also?? Its just that i have heard so much info about saving the fat loss 'big guns' for when things start becoming stubborn. Im guessing with the earlier starting protocol though, a higher calorie diet can be followed from the outset with the added benefit of holding onto more size??

    Thanks man
    INTENSITY EQUALS IMMENSITY

  5. #5
    Super Moderator heavyiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    powered by IronMagLabs
    Posts
    18,052
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1982NJ View Post
    Great articles Heavy, can always count on you for an interesting read. So you recommend starting T3 use at the start of a 12 week pre contest diet as opposed to adding it in at 6 weeks out? And also add clen in at this point also?? Its just that i have heard so much info about saving the fat loss 'big guns' for when things start becoming stubborn. Im guessing with the earlier starting protocol though, a higher calorie diet can be followed from the outset with the added benefit of holding onto more size??

    Thanks man
    T3 can be run for very long durations so I personally would run it the entire prep. If you are bulking keep your T3 at 50mcg's daily max.

    Clen must be cycled.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.


  6. #6
    Muscle Head Slump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    32
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I've been wondering about the use of T3 during a bulk, especially during an off season cycle. I've tried doing searches on different forums but have found next to nothing about this subject (I'm probably just incompetent at searching efficiently).

    So, does anybody have any experience about this subject? Let's say a low dose of 25-50mcg every day during an off season cycle. I'm curious if this will allow you to eat more food keeping you fuller etc while keeping the bodyfat accumulation at a minimum?

    Thanks.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator heavyiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    powered by IronMagLabs
    Posts
    18,052
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slump View Post
    I've been wondering about the use of T3 during a bulk, especially during an off season cycle. I've tried doing searches on different forums but have found next to nothing about this subject (I'm probably just incompetent at searching efficiently).

    So, does anybody have any experience about this subject? Let's say a low dose of 25-50mcg every day during an off season cycle. I'm curious if this will allow you to eat more food keeping you fuller etc while keeping the bodyfat accumulation at a minimum?

    Thanks.
    50mcg's T3 daily is standard on a bulk. This will allow more nutrient uptake. Just be sure to keep protein intake high and regular. Using anabolics is recommended with T3.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.


  8. #8
    Dedicated Noob Viky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    20
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    About recovery/restore thyroid. I don't ubnderstand very well,sorry,I don't speak English very well.
    I used hGH and T-3,T-4 cycles,then I didn't use no post cycle therapies. Now,I get a TSH equal of 7 muU/ml and cortisol too is always high. Now I'm using CJC+GHRP6 in order to restore my own hgh release (also it was lowered).
    I'ld like to use some stuff to increase my own insulin release too (what could I try?).
    However my first goal is about recovery my thyroid function. About TRH and TSH...where can I buy them? (actually tomorrow ,I'll start to take T3[SAN]...but I don't know if it can be able enough to restore thyroid function. I get the feeling I need to try TRH or TSH. What do u think about?
    My cortisol too is always high/up. should I use HMB[SAN] too? thanks

  9. #9
    Muscle Head Slump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    32
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    50mcg's T3 daily is standard on a bulk. This will allow more nutrient uptake. Just be sure to keep protein intake high and regular. Using anabolics is recommended with T3.
    Standard you say? I really haven't seen that much written about T3 on bulk, but thanks a lot though. Was planning on running some T3 on my upcoming prop & npp cycle so your reply has helped a lot. Thanks. I appreciate it.

  10. #10
    Beach Body Ttownrugby12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    684
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viky View Post
    About recovery/restore thyroid. I don't ubnderstand very well,sorry,I don't speak English very well.
    I used hGH and T-3,T-4 cycles,then I didn't use no post cycle therapies. Now,I get a TSH equal of 7 muU/ml and cortisol too is always high. Now I'm using CJC+GHRP6 in order to restore my own hgh release (also it was lowered).
    I'ld like to use some stuff to increase my own insulin release too (what could I try?).
    However my first goal is about recovery my thyroid function. About TRH and TSH...where can I buy them? (actually tomorrow ,I'll start to take T3[SAN]...but I don't know if it can be able enough to restore thyroid function. I get the feeling I need to try TRH or TSH. What do u think about?
    My cortisol too is always high/up. should I use HMB[SAN] too? thanks
    you used hgh along with t3 and t4? or did you use them seperately, also what was your protocol for t3 and t4, when did you finish your cycle? and have you had thyroid problems before or is it common in your family?
    It's as satisfying to me as, coming is, you know? As, having sex with a woman

  11. #11
    Beach Body Ttownrugby12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    684
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    T3 can be run for very long durations so I personally would run it the entire prep. If you are bulking keep your T3 at 50mcg's daily max.

    Clen must be cycled.

    Is clen neccessary? or even AAS for that matter. i have friends who have gotten great results from running t3 solo with a mon-friday protocol leaving sat and sunday as rest days and they pyramid up to 75mg and back down to 25mg for a five week period 25/50/75/50/25. they just kept their diets high in protein, and kind of ate like shit.
    It's as satisfying to me as, coming is, you know? As, having sex with a woman

  12. #12
    Super Moderator heavyiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    powered by IronMagLabs
    Posts
    18,052
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttownrugby12 View Post
    Is clen neccessary? or even AAS for that matter. i have friends who have gotten great results from running t3 solo with a mon-friday protocol leaving sat and sunday as rest days and they pyramid up to 75mg and back down to 25mg for a five week period 25/50/75/50/25. they just kept their diets high in protein, and kind of ate like shit.
    No, Clen is not needed. I was responding to 1982NJ's inquiry in the post above my response.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.


  13. #13
    Beach Body Ttownrugby12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    684
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    No, Clen is not needed. I was responding to 1982NJ's inquiry in the post above my response.
    ahh my bad but good to know it isnt needed
    It's as satisfying to me as, coming is, you know? As, having sex with a woman

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slump View Post
    I've been wondering about the use of T3 during a bulk, especially during an off season cycle. I've tried doing searches on different forums but have found next to nothing about this subject (I'm probably just incompetent at searching efficiently).

    So, does anybody have any experience about this subject? Let's say a low dose of 25-50mcg every day during an off season cycle. I'm curious if this will allow you to eat more food keeping you fuller etc while keeping the bodyfat accumulation at a minimum?

    Thanks.

    I ran 25mcg t3 daily with 500mg test cyp weekly for 2 months after my show and I had a very good appetite and I ate like a fat slob but barely gained any fat, I also gained some muscle.
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

  15. #15
    Dedicated Noob Viky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    20
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    No,no,my family no problem with glands. I used a messy,messy cycle with T-3 and t-4 for two months,then I started with one month of hGh 1mg daily.
    Now,I have a TSH of 7mIU/ml. So,yesterday I stared with take SAN T3 ,which have gugguklsteronbes Z&E (but I don't know if it'll be strong enough to restore my thyroid).
    Years ago I got HPTA deficiency too when I used only Sustanon,Wins,and Deca..however i got to heal my seld with Clomid...thanx Clomid I got to heal from T deficiency within 5 days.
    I get the feeling,it 'll takes long days befor to get to restore my thyroid.So,I'm just wondering why Clomid is able to restore your own right T secretion within 5 days,while thyroid will take more and more days ?
    Should I use stuff more powerfull than T3 by SAN?
    Again. Since I use chemicals,AAS ,I don't know if raw,natural stuff will be able to restore glands/glandulars deficiency,u know.
    Does it exist any stuff/pharmaceutical/chemical stuff capable to restore COMPLETALLY own thyroid function of yours after many and many exogenous T3&T4 use?

  16. #16
    Beach Body Ttownrugby12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    684
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viky View Post
    No,no,my family no problem with glands. I used a messy,messy cycle with T-3 and t-4 for two months,then I started with one month of hGh 1mg daily.
    Now,I have a TSH of 7mIU/ml. So,yesterday I stared with take SAN T3 ,which have gugguklsteronbes Z&E (but I don't know if it'll be strong enough to restore my thyroid).
    Years ago I got HPTA deficiency too when I used only Sustanon,Wins,and Deca..however i got to heal my seld with Clomid...thanx Clomid I got to heal from T deficiency within 5 days.
    I get the feeling,it 'll takes long days befor to get to restore my thyroid.So,I'm just wondering why Clomid is able to restore your own right T secretion within 5 days,while thyroid will take more and more days ?
    Should I use stuff more powerfull than T3 by SAN?
    Again. Since I use chemicals,AAS ,I don't know if raw,natural stuff will be able to restore glands/glandulars deficiency,u know.
    Does it exist any stuff/pharmaceutical/chemical stuff capable to restore COMPLETALLY own thyroid function of yours after many and many exogenous T3&T4 use?

    i hear tyrosine, and guggul, help. you could also use b12 if your thyroid is shut down i would avoid using anymore t3 and t4 let it heal, as for clomid and your hpta that is a whole different thing. people are different clomid does not fix me up in 5 days in fact i stay shut down for a long ass time. me and AAS dont mix well for some odd reason. maybe you and thyroid medication are not a good medication. next time try an ECA stack
    It's as satisfying to me as, coming is, you know? As, having sex with a woman

  17. #17
    Dedicated Noob Viky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    20
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttownrugby12 View Post
    i hear tyrosine, and guggul, help. you could also use b12 if your thyroid is shut down i would avoid using anymore t3 and t4 let it heal, as for clomid and your hpta that is a whole different thing. people are different clomid does not fix me up in 5 days in fact i stay shut down for a long ass time. me and AAS dont mix well for some odd reason. maybe you and thyroid medication are not a good medication. next time try an ECA stack
    What 'ECA stack' means?

    My question about thyroyd restore after many T3&T4 cycles was relate about I don't understand as/how it's possible raw,natural stuff as guggulterones ,b12 ,etc can be capable to restore ,heal your thyroid after u used REAL hormones.
    I thought post cycles therapyes should be as powerful as exogenous hormones u put into your organism. So,I don't know if raw,natural products are aable enough.
    Think for example at GHRPs. I use them after hgh cycles...if someone would tell me to use arginine in order to restore my own hgh after hgh cycles,I'll tell him arginine is notrhing...it's not capable to stimulate hgh enough.
    So the point is about thyroid restore after thyroid hormones use... does it exist only raw stuff as guggulsterones,b12,forskohlii,etc...or it exists any chemical product which does on thyroid what/that clomid does on HPTA??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •