Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Liberatore One Week from PBW Championships - Chest and Tris

Mike, focus on the event now rather then giving a shit abt what these people write
    Bring it this weekend and hopefully you will get a Mr O qualification.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Liberatore View Post
    You people really crack me up...oil in my arms..I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life. Seriously those are mine...if u smoes want to actually come feel them I'll show your expert eyes up close and personal....guys like Heath have much rounder muscle bellies...so un educated...lol. Either way I've never had people say they wouldn't want my arms...maybe I should inject my forearms too..that's a good idea lol 
    Shit like this is why i love the forums haha way to smack em down
    "the little homo" hahaha

Dude is jacked, great vid. Mike seems like a cool guy. Ha, the tragedy of biceps just growing too much.

Beach Body

Look tremendous, Mike. All the best.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

F*CK THE HATERS!

KEEP DOING YA THING MIKE!

LOOKING GOOD!

are u natural mike???

I have known Mike for years and his arms have looked like that forever...What seems to be a lump in his left arm is really just a split in his bicep, he only has that in his left arm and not his right...I have busted his chops about it many of times, but in all truthfulness, I know mike does not put any oil in his arms....
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Lookin' great Mike!! Hope you place high on Tampa. Best of lucks!!

Looking good Mike and very Aesthetic..good luck at the show

Lieutenant

he looks like one mad pussy pulling motherfucker, can't hate on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ortho72 View Post
    he looks like one mad pussy pulling motherfucker, can't hate on that.

Looking sick Mike!!! Very motivating and don't listen to that joker about the oil bullshit. Just keep drinking your ice coffee and doin your thing. He can go complain about hit 13 in biceps and drink some of his moms iced breast milk.

looks fucking insane, seems like a cool guy
    Those who persist prevail

Banned

Massive arms, great genetics, one of the best bodybuilders out there right now

Banned

You people really crack me up...oil in my arms..I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life. Seriously those are mine...if u smoes want to actually come feel them I'll show your expert eyes up close and personal....guys like Heath have much rounder muscle bellies...so un educated...lol. Either way I've never had people say they wouldn't want my arms...maybe I should inject my forearms too..that's a good idea lol 
    Dude, don't let ignorant and uneducated comments get to you, I know your huge arms have been built through hard work and dedication, haters are just jealous and talking shit

looking good man...good luck

Hey mike im from australia great physique bro u r definately lookin better dieting on carbs im sure u gonna place well this weekend.Even though u got great ginetics ur physique stll looks attainable and not unrealistic for people to aim for . i think seeing a physique like urs will motivate alot of people to train harder and be more disciplined with their nutrition in offseason as well as pre contest. Goodluck on the weekend .

Gman52

Looks awesome.If he had a bit more legs he would be a definite top three.He still has a great chance of making it,but I think that will be the deciding factor.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast