Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Liberatore One Week from PBW Championships - Chest and Tris

Default Mike Liberatore One Week from PBW Championships - Chest and Tris

His last heavy workout before the 2010 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships, Mike Liberatore takes us through a Chest and tricep workout.

Mike explains in detail why he does this type of workout and how it targets certain aspects of his muscles. He also explains his diet for the last few weeks and outlines his final game plan for the following week leading into the Tampa Pro.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

video stops at 1:45.......audio continues however
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Jump a litte bit forward and its good to go.

He looks really good! He might not look that big when standing next to other guys but I like his look more then most others.

everyone knows mikes arms are all oil.........i love when he says he can do one set of bi's and go home and they will grow.....LOL......gee......i wonder why.......bwahahahahhaaa

that said he looks great and i hope he does well. definitely one of the best of the new crop of pros
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Good to see someone else notice the scar tissue lumps on both biceps from injections. You can see it in all his latest videos when he extends and closes his arm. Look at the latest chest video. Its really apparent there. No top pro has arms that seperate across the arm like that, it looks awful. Phil Heath, Kai, Brandon Curry etc etc have huge round hard muscles with a nice smooth sweep to it. . . not one big lump on each arm. He didnt need to go to that extent his arms used to look good a long time ago. Its creating more of an imbalance. His arms have always been too big for his chest. Now its worse even though his chest is growing, it just doesnt look like it. Not a fan of that shit

..... and maybe this time in his precontest interview, he should probably not say "I know there are not more than 5 bodybuilders better than me in this show" before the show even starts(Phoenix Pro). . . . or complain that you were the best conditioned and should have won like you did after any previous loss(Nationals, Pheonix Pro). . .Too arrogant for me to be a fan. In order to become a champion you have to learn to lose with dignity first and keep moving forward. Probably could learn a thing or two from talking with Cutler, Centopani, Kai, Ben Pakulski etc etc. on how to at least be a better business man if not a down to earth competitor.

Seriously give the man a break, I have seen every video he has ever made on here or at rx and I think he is a cool guy and confident. But dont see him as arrogant.

And if he has used oil or whatnot, who gives a fuck, who hasnīt?
    They all do diff kind of shit to look as good as possible, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnīt.

I am fan of every single bb there is, simply because they have put a 24/7 effort into what they are doing and therefor they do deserve our respect.

Quote Originally Posted by mwence View Post
    ..... and maybe this time in his precontest interview, he should probably not say "I know there are not more than 5 bodybuilders better than me in this show" before the show even starts(Phoenix Pro). . . . or complain that you were the best conditioned and should have won like you did after any previous loss(Nationals, Pheonix Pro). . .Too arrogant for me to be a fan. In order to become a champion you have to learn to lose with dignity first and keep moving forward. Probably could learn a thing or two from talking with Cutler, Centopani, Kai, Ben Pakulski etc etc. on how to at least be a better business man if not a down to earth competitor.
    Looks like a Liberatore hater in the house..... he has great genetics for his arms why would be put oil in them. That would be like PakMan putting oil in his calves......
    And from his previous videos he always talks his arms getting pumped really easy. And that Phoenix Pro I feel like he should of placed a lot higher.

Anyways... Can't wait to see him this weekend do some damage! Never really understood why MD dropped him.

mike's the man, hes the only pro we got here in the chi
    instagram: lightsout50

Spotter

9:08.......cisternino........they have his ice coffees ready so he doesnt have to wait in line.....little homo....

HAHAHAH classic

dude..... look at his arms in the videos. Are you blind? . . . . . Plus I already said he had great arm gentics and that is why it is more ridiculous that he ruined them. He worked with Palumbo when he first started out...... Palumbo pushes esiklean on his clients because he sells it. Not hating at all. Im sure he is one of the hardest working guys . . they ALL are. . . just saying maybe hes not the smartest. Could be why he didnt place well in Pheonix cause his conditioning was great. Any IFBB judge can spot that a mile away when he poses his arms at certain angles. Really though, take another look at what im saying

and tbookie, I dont care. Some of the greats have used it and looked amazing. . . but guess what . . . . we couldnt spot huge depot and scar tissue lumps on them. They clearly did their homework and this guy didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by mwence View Post
    dude..... look at his arms in the videos. Are you blind? . . . . . Plus I already said he had great arm gentics and that is why it is more ridiculous that he ruined them. He worked with Palumbo when he first started out...... Palumbo pushes esiklean on his clients because he sells it. Not hating at all. Im sure he is one of the hardest working guys . . they ALL are. . . just saying maybe hes not the smartest. Could be why he didnt place well in Pheonix cause his conditioning was great. Any IFBB judge can spot that a mile away when he poses his arms at certain angles. Really though, take another look at what im saying
    Ever think it was result of side injections? Just my opinion...

kind of odd that u just joined the site mwence..........................

You people really crack me up...oil in my arms..I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life. Seriously those are mine...if u smoes want to actually come feel them I'll show your expert eyes up close and personal....guys like Heath have much rounder muscle bellies...so un educated...lol. Either way I've never had people say they wouldn't want my arms...maybe I should inject my forearms too..that's a good idea lol 

We all knew that post was coming. Obviously you are not gonna let the cat out of the bag yourself. We can all see it in your videos man. Yes, they have rounder muscle bellies. . . but not lumps. It was your choice. Dont act so naive with your lol shit

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Liberatore View Post
    You people really crack me up...oil in my arms..I don't think I've laughed so hard in all my life. Seriously those are mine...if u smoes want to actually come feel them I'll show your expert eyes up close and personal....guys like Heath have much rounder muscle bellies...so un educated...lol. Either way I've never had people say they wouldn't want my arms...maybe I should inject my forearms too..that's a good idea lol 

cmon mike, everyone knows u got them oils in your arms... just like ron jeremy has oil in his cock AND mustache and shawn ray also got a lotta oil on his shiny skull!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast