Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dianabol~(Methandrostenolone)

Quote Originally Posted by the-unnatural View Post
    ^^^ what doses did you start tren with?
    started at 225...went to 300 after 2 weeks was on for 10 weeks total....225 might be my limit of no sides....but all other times I took 300 from day ! and slept like a baby...go figure

Quote Originally Posted by ONEDEEP0811 View Post
    Since dbol has an half life of 6-8 hrs would you split up doses?
    Before more people fall into ignorance. It says ACTIVE life, not half life. So the active life is 6-8 hours. The half life is logically speaking, less.

If I only have 50 (BD) Dbols, what would be the best dosage timing
    They are easy to split in half because they are scored. But beyond that would be very difficult as they are very small.
    I was currently thinkin just a couple hours pre and post workout as the half life is like 4 hours.
    Thoughts?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

No doubt this will be in my first stack, if I ever decide to take the plunge and start juicing.

Any difference between the standard tablets versus oral dianabol?

Quote Originally Posted by toeheadskater View Post
    They are easy to split in half because they are scored. But beyond that would be very difficult as they are very small.
    I was currently thinkin just a couple hours pre and post workout as the half life is like 4 hours.
    Thoughts?
    Meant 50MG

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by toeheadskater View Post
    Thoughts?

I hate when they make D-bol in 50 mg tabs.

I would just smash the pill into several pieces...it's ok if some are bigger or smaller than other pieces...and then just split them up throughout the day, every 5 hours or so. One dose may be 15 mg, another might be 10, another might be 20 mg, one might be 5 mg, but at least your keeping the d-bol in your system for most of the day, versus only a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I hate when they make D-bol in 50 mg tabs.

I would just smash the pill into several pieces...it's ok if some are bigger or smaller than other pieces...and then just split them up throughout the day, every 5 hours or so. One dose may be 15 mg, another might be 10, another might be 20 mg, one might be 5 mg, but at least your keeping the d-bol in your system for most of the day, versus only a few hours.
    Thanks MA. I tried messaging you back but your box was full ps

Is splitting headaches a common side for dbol?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12