Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How much you eat carbs per day? (BULKING/MAINTAINING)

Voters
734. You may not vote on this poll
  • More than 400 grams per day

99 13.49%
  • 300 - 400 grams

137 18.66%
  • 250 - 300 grams

132 17.98%
  • 150 - 250 grams

188 25.61%
  • Less than 150 grams

178 24.25%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: How much you eat carbs per day..?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    Actually sweet potatoes taste sweet, they are the reddish-orange ones. Yams are whitish. Sweet potatoes are the ones that actually surpass white potatoes in the potassium category : )

Stop right there. Yams are like Salmon. There are umpteen varieties from purple to white in color. Its the yam and you should know that from parrillos charts.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    than its decided. sweet potatoes it is!
    The biggest mistakes are made from hasty decisions and using advice from multiple sources. You ask a question to one person then you take the answer from another. Very bad habit and it sould be broken immediately...

Stick with the white potato. Its so much more anabolic.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanVegas88 View Post
    Is there a carb supplement or powder you could buy? Waxy Maize?

Something more convenient and cost efficient than oatmeal/rice would be nice. Less prep time.

More cost efficient than oats or rice????? I pay .79 for a weeks supply of rice and $2.00 for oats.

Prep time? Oats are already cooked. Just put them in a shaker with water and drink it. Oats and protein powder has been a staple since the 70's. Only today has O/N come out with their Pre Mixed...

Tiptsa, what is your opinion respect Quinoa and Wheat Germ? Do you recommend these sources for replacing oats, and alternate with potato/yam?

I think they have a good profile amino acids and aren’t such acidic/allergic as oats.

Quote Originally Posted by pit.michell View Post
    Tiptsa, what is your opinion respect Quinoa and Wheat Germ? Do you recommend these sources for replacing oats, and alternate with potato/yam?

I think they have a good profile amino acids and arenít such acidic/allergic as oats.
    I have no idea what Quinoa is and you are getting way too deep into the actual foods. Trying to take oats and then comparing them to another carb when its already far and beyond capable of doing its job is just plain overkill.

From yopu pics it just looks like you need to EAT!!!!! Youve good good muscularity....

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    The biggest mistakes are made from hasty decisions and using advice from multiple sources. You ask a question to one person then you take the answer from another. Very bad habit and it sould be broken immediately...

Stick with the white potato. Its so much more anabolic.
    dont worry. i didnt go buy any. lol. You've never steered me wrong tip so I will start by adding a potatoe or two a day, and see how i like it.
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    dont worry. i didnt go buy any. lol. You've never steered me wrong tip so I will start by adding a potatoe or two a day, and see how i like it.
    Nobody needs to be as anal as me but the proper way would be to alternate with a non veggie starchy carb like Rice or Oats or Pasta etc... For me its night and day!!!!!!!!!!! I look much tighter and fuller by doing this.

Also its so easy to put it on a scale. Shave off the extra and nuke them, keeping your macro tally to 100% accuracy.

More cost efficient than oats or rice????? I pay .79 for a weeks supply of rice and $2.00 for oats.

Prep time? Oats are already cooked. Just put them in a shaker with water and drink it. Oats and protein powder has been a staple since the 70's. Only today has O/N come out with their Pre Mixed...
    lol...i know....but im tired of oats and rice and was wondering about an alternative.

Nobody needs to be as anal as me but the proper way would be to alternate with a non veggie starchy carb like Rice or Oats or Pasta etc... For me its night and day!!!!!!!!!!! I look much tighter and fuller by doing this.

Also its so easy to put it on a scale. Shave off the extra and nuke them, keeping your macro tally to 100% accuracy.
    I can sure that. In only three day, I couldnít think I was able to add carbs and look like leaner. I prefer to be anal too and find out what is the best approach with my body.

I know I have to eat more, I recognize Iím too carbophobic cause my biotype (endo) , but put your guidelines in practice, is awesome how my body is reaction. And Iíve just start to add carbs, and Iím not using any GDA yet.

Dedicated Noob

You now know they are completely wrong. Any doubt read Dennis wolfs take on carbs.

Mass priviliges???? How????? Drugs are very osmotic to the muscle and carboHYDRATES are very osmotic to the muscle. See any connection?

Ever think of losing fat wiothout restricting carbs by using the cardio? Thats how I do it as well as anybody who wants to keep their drug like swole look.

Curious question? How come you have no pic? I suggest you stop thinking you can widdle a toothpick, NOT SAYING YOURE ONE, and put on some serious weight!!!

I am sad flubbery 211 lb's at 24%BF right now so my pic will wait. I plan to get back down 10-12%. Then I will work on building mass.

Im between 15 - 20 a day on the keto diet

i dont eat that much maybe like 100-200g of carbs a day when i look at food i go =( and i actually been putting on more size probably prolly 20% of it is fat (15 lbs in 2 weeks)

I'm on a bulking diet at the moment so my calorie intake is 5000 a day.

2000 cal from protien
    1875 cal from carbs 468grams/day
    1125 cal from fats

When I'm goin for size I'd say anywhere between 400-500.

carbs are evil. about 220 solid. increase in carbs=increase on bloat.....but that's just me.

~75g carbs

Quote Originally Posted by BANE View Post
    carbs are evil. about 220 solid. increase in carbs=increase on bloat.....but that's just me.
    absolutely.. for every gram of carbs there are 3g of water.. no thanks.. im lucky.. low carbs dont effect my energy.. too many carbs makes me tired tho

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast