Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Brian Yersky Trains Back 3 Weeks Out From The 2010 NPC USA Championship **VIDEO**

Default Brian Yersky Trains Back 3 Weeks Out From The 2010 NPC USA Championship **VIDEO**

For the video CLICK HERE

funny watching even pros do widegrip pull downs wide grip only shortens range of motion its no wonder they have to do so many different types of pull downs and pull ups lol reverse close grip so close your pinkys are nearly touching eachother and thats the only lat pull down you will have to do its prety simple full range of motion do it right you only ahve to do it once.
    Victory Or Death!

Quote Originally Posted by water21 View Post
    funny watching even pros do widegrip pull downs wide grip only shortens range of motion its no wonder they have to do so many different types of pull downs and pull ups lol reverse close grip so close your pinkys are nearly touching eachother and thats the only lat pull down you will have to do its prety simple full range of motion do it right you only ahve to do it once.
    Different grips stimulate different muscle fibers or areas of the muscle....

Hey MD members, hope you guys dig the back workout! Gotta say thanks to Mad Dog for the great video and Sugar Shawn Ray for taking time out and doing the voice over with me in Tampa. Hang tight for one more workout leading up to USA's. We trained delts and traps 2 weeks out and the video should be posted soon. Included in the video will be some posing from tomorrow, a mere 6 days out! Thanks for the continued support and positive feedback! -B

Good form. Back looks great.

Brian - your back training video is amazing - can't wait to train my back this weekend ! I wish you all the best in this last week of preparation - you look incredible.

good shit

THERE IS YOUR WINNER...

Wow, back looks good.
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Hi Brian!

You have made some great improvements and your back is fantastic as are you shoulders.

Hope you do well, whatever happens this year, one day you will be there as a pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moreps View Post
    Good form. Back looks great.
    Thats what I wanted to say! Good luck at the USA's Brian

Thanks you guys! If you have any questions or need advice, check out my website, www.brianyersky.com and shoot me an email, byersky@roadrunner.com. Be sure to check out the Teen, Collegiate, Masters Nationals thread by Mike and see my posing pictures from this morning. Also there will be video of me posing after prejudging this afternoon posted shortly afterwards. -B

Quote Originally Posted by byersky View Post
    Hey MD members, hope you guys dig the back workout! Gotta say thanks to Mad Dog for the great video and Sugar Shawn Ray for taking time out and doing the voice over with me in Tampa. Hang tight for one more workout leading up to USA's. We trained delts and traps 2 weeks out and the video should be posted soon. Included in the video will be some posing from tomorrow, a mere 6 days out! Thanks for the continued support and positive feedback! -B
    I saw you at the NPC Master Nationals in PA, u look awesome bro, keep up the hard work. Oh btw today I'm training my back and I'm so inspired now to go kick some ass to the gym!!! Good luck at USA's!

Barbarian

I worked with Brian this past weekend and he has made amazing improvments over the past year since North Americas. Wish him luck in Vegas, but with that back don't think he'll need it lol. Safe travels man

Beach Body

Amen, Jeff. Saw Brian last weekend at Masters and he looked amazing. Great ambassador for the sport and for his company, MetRx.

Look forward to the posing vid, Brian. Go for it, brother.

Thanx everyone, I will not dissappoint! Just been hanging out since flying into Vegas fron Cleveland on Weds. We've been eating ample amounts of food beginning Thursday morning and are feeling out nice and slowly, right on cue!! Thnaks, B