Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Candice Keene, Gina Trochino, and Bikini Tabitha Leandri after the Europa

  1. #1

    Default Candice Keene, Gina Trochino, and Bikini Tabitha Leandri after the Europa

    Last edited by Robbie Durand; July 25th, 2010 at 06:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    76,476

    Default

    Branch had Gina winning Figure.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  3. #3

    Default

    I have tabitha winning my heart amongst other parts of me.......

    I think they screw her on height alone because she brings it

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmm3218 View Post
    I have tabitha winning my heart amongst other parts of me.......

    I think they screw her on height alone because she brings it

    HA HA

    Tabitha is gorgeous and seems very cool. Forget the guys name that is married to her, he is a board member, im sure he if very grateful. Its always nice to see couples talk about positive experience. Such as branch and trish.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niubodybuilder05 View Post
    HA HA

    Tabitha is gorgeous and seems very cool. Forget the guys name that is married to her, he is a board member, im sure he if very grateful. Its always nice to see couples talk about positive experience. Such as branch and trish.
    thanx for the kind words dude! i am very grateful & i am truly blessed to have such an all around beauty!
    _F*CK PLANET FITNESS_

  6. #6

    Default Figure

    It is hard to understand this Figure contests. Gina was by far the best on stage, got 3rd! The champ was good (for a top 5), 2nd has no muscle (sorry, but it seems to me she needs a lot of training) and Gina - perfect - in 3rd place!

  7. #7
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Branch had Gina winning Figure.
    Wow! I'm so happy and overwhelmed with all the love and support from MD.
    Thank you!

  8. #8
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    76,476

    Default

    You looked fantastic!

    Please stick around here, we can use all the gorgeous fit women around here to balance out the meatheads.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  9. #9
    Drexel Long - NGA, FAME and IFPA Pro MsGuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    from across the pond...lol
    Posts
    4,730
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    CONGRATS GINA and WELCOME!
    JOIN my health transformation challenge
    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

  10. #10
    Drexel Long - NGA, FAME and IFPA Pro MsGuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    from across the pond...lol
    Posts
    4,730
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyLeandri3 View Post
    thanx for the kind words dude! i am very grateful & i am truly blessed to have such an all around beauty!
    CONGRATS to you and TABITHA! Ask her to come join us.
    JOIN my health transformation challenge
    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

  11. #11
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    CONGRATS to you and TABITHA!! ! Ya all looked awesome

  12. #12

    Default

    I'm here!!! thank you soooo much guys!!! I had the BEST time at this show, ESP because I got to share the experience with Rudy. It made it extra special!!! Branch and Trish are a huge inspiration!! It's great to see them work together not only as husband and wife, but as a team! We are trying to figure out what show is next for Team Leandri!!!!!
    Xoxoxo Tabi
    TABITHA KLAUSEN-LEANDRI IFBB PRO

  13. #13

    Default

    Gina, your conditioning was on point! Hope you kill it at the Olympia!

  14. #14
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Maryland &Virginia
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Great work by all 3.

  15. #15
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    You looked fantastic!

    Please stick around here, we can use all the gorgeous fit women around here to balance out the meatheads.
    Thanks Ron for your support all the time. I love to read up on the comments after an MD video... So when are you and Branch going to judge?

  16. #16
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machinegunnwilly View Post
    Gina, your conditioning was on point! Hope you kill it at the Olympia!
    Thanks CZ!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •